The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

A fantasy about having a woman in his life

add to it another fantasy about a dozen women saying he was rude to them

welcome to Fantasy Island, thebug!!!!!

Same woman in my life for 20 years and happily married, thank you! 

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i dunno... reading that letter, it doesn't seem to be very professional, it reads like an email or something. one *should not include personal references as background for support. love Rudy but...

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He has been "impeached" by social media, Google, every single news outlet on the TV, newspapers, the Democrat Party, and Republicans still sour that he beat all of them since the day he secured the nomination.  

I'm honestly at the point he could get intel from North Korea on Warren and I couldn't possibly care less. 

The biggest threats to my country live and operate in Silicon Valley and work for the Democrats.  

Amazing.  These maniacs have supplanted terror attack from ISIS and the debt as the number 1 threats to my country. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Vanity Fair’s Impeachment Data Is Terrible News for Democrats

by John Nolte

Original Article

The far-left Vanity Fair got its Trump-hating hands on some exclusive impeachment data, and it is all bad news for Democrats and their fellow coup plotters in the media. The headline reads: “Polling Suggests Democrats’ Impeachment Push Could Alienate Key Voters.” The sub-headline reads: “Data exclusive to Vanity Fair shows impeachment could be a losing issue for Democrats hoping to recruit Independents in 2020. ‘Lots of people who don’t like Trump who are still prepared to vote for him,’ says one political science expert.” And here is the math, and some of it is stunning.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Responding to Lt. Col. Vindman about my Ukraine columns … with the facts

by John Solomon

Original Article

Impeachment Is Destroying Democrats

by Jeff Crouere

Original Article

The goal of the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other Democratic Party leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives has been to use the impeachment inquiry to destroy President Donald Trump. They hope to impeach him, followed by conviction and removal from the U.S. Senate. Otherwise, they believe he will be so politically damaged that he will resign before the next election.

Ironically, the exact opposite political result is occurring. The past two weeks, the nation was subjected to partisan impeachment hearings orchestrated by House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA). The process has been unfair to not only House Republicans but also to the target of their investigation, President Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump will not be removed from office by the Senate by what we know so far. The House democrats are just getting info to the voters and maybe some deterrence for future conduct . Listen to the council  of good lawyers not Rudy.

...so I'm going to ask the $64,000 Senior Moment question because there are the FAR MORE astute here who expertly follow politics 24/7/365.....do these burgeoning, explosive reports forthcoming, possible damming and ripe with indictments, end up as a "let's let bygones be bygones....kiss and make up......we caught you at this but you caught us at that DEAD END "?....how does we continue to peddle the "world's greatest democracy" when our own HOUSE is a hoard of "dirty diapers"?...what did I miss?....

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so I'm going to ask the $64,000 Senior Moment question because there are the FAR MORE astute here who expertly follow politics 24/7/365.....do these burgeoning, explosive reports forthcoming, possible damming and ripe with indictments, end up as a "let's let bygones be bygones....kiss and make up......we caught you at this but you caught us at that DEAD END "?....how does we continue to peddle the "world's greatest democracy" when our own HOUSE is a hoard of "dirty diapers"?...what did I miss?....

If you search duckduckgo for President Trump's stance on revenge, you will have your answer, I believe. 

IMO (and only my opinion) I think that was an option when he was elected. He was an old-time Democrat. If today's Democrats has been even a little bit apologetic (tossing the Obama administration under the bus and blaming all the spying on them) and willing to work with the Trump administration, I think he'd have done it.  They went full on nuts and let's "get Trump"  instead of discontinuing their graft and money-laundering for eight years, and then resuming their theft when he left office.   Hubris, stupidity, and greed  led the Democrats down a path they would have been better off not taking.

The next few months should be interesting. 

• Like (+1) 5

37 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump will not be removed from office by the Senate by what we know so far. The House democrats are just getting info to the voters and maybe some deterrence for future conduct . Listen to the council  of good lawyers not Rudy.

The dems went nuclear, precedent be damned, in an election year -- just to get information to voters? 

That's a dangerous game to play. And it will cost them huge in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

All they're doing is coming off like idiots and pissing off independent voters. Democrats aren't taking impeachment seriously as an extraordinary remedy, but voters are.

That said, I'm all for Schiff continuing with this nonsense. Guarantees Trump having a unified government in 2021.

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, ALF said:

What you call "info", I call propaganda. Every single accusation, every single charge made against Trump from day one has been shown to be false, designed purely to keep a continuous stream of manufactured outrage in the press and social media.

You have to be either a blind partisan or a numbskull to think otherwise.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 hours ago, Foxx said:

What a fool. He comes off as weak and scared. The play here, if he had any kind of real evidence against Trump, would be to say "I can't wait for them to call me as a witness. I have tons to say".

Every time I see one of these morons on TV and cringe due to the fact that they are running our country I think "You know, a fascist dictatorship might not be so bad after all".

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

What a fool. He comes off as weak and scared. The play here, if he had any kind of real evidence against Trump, would be to say "I can't wait for them to call me as a witness. I have tons to say".

Every time I see one of these morons on TV and cringe due to the fact that they are running our country I think "You know, a fascist dictatorship might not be so bad after all".

did you or anyone else catch what he said at the end?

".. all i can relate is what 'someone else' said ... and that's no reason to call me as a witness". hey you disingenuous, stupid ***** that is exactly who you called to your clown show. 

they think we're stupid.

• Like (+1) 5

WaPo reporter: We’re hearing behind the
scenes that more House Dems are getting
“cold feet” about impeachment

Original Article

’ll take the opportunity up front to double down on this post from Friday. I’d bet my life savings plus several internal organs that Pelosi will have 218 to impeach.

That’s based on the simple reality that failing to do so at this point would cost Democrats more politically than proceeding with impeachment would.

Voters who hate Trump would be furious and voters who like Trump wouldn’t give Pelosi and Schiff an ounce of credit for standing down in the end. The president would gloat about it every day unto eternity. Pelosi, long respected by both sides for her ability to whip votes, would be humiliated utterly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Foxx said:

did you or anyone else catch what he said at the end?

".. all i can relate is what 'someone else' said ... and that's no reason to call me as a witness". hey you disingenuous, stupid ***** that is exactly who you called to your clown show. 

they think we're all as stupid as their followers

FIFY.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WaPo reporter: We’re hearing behind the
scenes that more House Dems are getting
“cold feet” about impeachment

Original Article

’ll take the opportunity up front to double down on this post from Friday. I’d bet my life savings plus several internal organs that Pelosi will have 218 to impeach.

That’s based on the simple reality that failing to do so at this point would cost Democrats more politically than proceeding with impeachment would.

Voters who hate Trump would be furious and voters who like Trump wouldn’t give Pelosi and Schiff an ounce of credit for standing down in the end. The president would gloat about it every day unto eternity. Pelosi, long respected by both sides for her ability to whip votes, would be humiliated utterly.

Trial balloon?  Or, the internals really are as horrible as most people suspect? 

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some people see Schiff ignoring the facts. I see the media doing everything it can to present evidence to the left that the impeachment hearing is going down as one of the most embarrassing miscalculations since Hillary wished a happy birthday to her future-self president.

Even Vanity Fair is telling them it's a loser. The DNC campaign war chest is telling them it's a loser. Hell, the Trump campaign war chest is telling them it's a loser.

Again, you have to be dumb as bricks to be following these chuckleheads into battle.

• Like (+1) 3