The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Is it over? Is Trump impeached yet?

No?

I thought Vindman had the goods? Does he not have the goods?

Who has the goods? Is there another super secret special witness who will take the stand to admit he heard voices while he was drinking?

Sounds like a job for Biden.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No?

Who has the goods? Is there another super secret special witness who will take the stand to admit he heard voices while he was drinking?

usually you wait until the 12th witness to begin bringing out the good evidence

Just now, row_33 said:

usually you wait until the 12th witness to begin bringing out the good evidence

I figure things are looking bad for the Dems because everything you see posted by Tibs and Gary sounds a lot like "May I mommy dog face to the banana patch?"

I haven't seen a meltdown like this since MSNBC started calling the 2016 election results.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I figure things are looking bad for the Dems because everything you see posted by Tibs and Gary sounds a lot like "May I mommy dog face to the banana patch?"

I haven't seen a meltdown like this since MSNBC started calling the 2016 election results.

what have i missed that deserved a meltdown???  :D

40 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So you are here to stroke your Gary Busey account?  Seems like your puppet could return the favor.

And what is your opinion of Vindman? 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No *****. 

That would be great if the Senate refused to do its duty! 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would agree -- though he wants a trial. If only to get 6-8 weeks reshaping the narrative while keeping certain members off the campaign trail. 

I think it is for more than that... just a hunch. There are some interesting names being brought up by the Republicans (and oddly, the Democrats) in this "inquiry". I know it ties to the OIG report to come, but it should be interesting if it gets laid out step-by-step in a Senate trial. That would make for some drama and must-see-TV.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is for more than that... just a hunch. There are some interesting names being brought up by the Republicans (and oddly, the Democrats) in this "inquiry". I know it ties to the OIG report to come, but it should be interesting if it gets laid out step-by-step in a Senate trial. That would make for some drama and must-see-TV.

Senate has twice the brains and accomplishments and acting ability before the cameras

52 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No?

or Hunter

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

A third straight (impeachment inquiry) day of the Dems getting their asses handed to them.  I knew they were into some freaky stuff but this masochism is a bit much even for them.

Are you kidding? Those morons think they're actually winning.

• Like (+1) 2