The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Some people see Schiff ignoring the facts. I see the media doing everything it can to present evidence to the left that the impeachment hearing is going down as one of the most embarrassing miscalculations since Hillary wished a happy birthday to her future-self president.

Even Vanity Fair is telling them it's a loser. The DNC campaign war chest is telling them it's a loser. Hell, the Trump campaign war chest is telling them it's a loser.

Again, you have to be dumb as bricks to be following these chuckleheads into battle.

all the media i read or see have stated that Schiff has very competently and effective sealed off a case with full evidence for impeachment and removal of Trump

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Dems had no choice but to impeach. Trump is abusing his power. If the people are ok with that then we are in a new and lawless era of our Republics history 

He is? If you call him just doing his job as an abuse of power, you're lost and you're whole stance is hollow with no validity! Why do you keep going further down that rabbit hole?

What do you call Obamas and Bidens actions a few years back as POTUS and Vice POTUS?

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, that settles it. 

Absolutely! It's clear that using foreign aid to actually extort a foreign nation in exchange for personal monetary gain is good foreign policy. Asking the extorted country to assist in investigating the extortion is an impeachable abuse of presidential power.

This PSA is brought to you by the same idiots who think pushing pedophilia is a good thing.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Absolutely! It's clear that using foreign aid to actually extort a foreign nation in exchange for personal monetary gain is good foreign policy. Asking the extorted country to assist in investigating the extortion is an impeachable abuse of presidential power.

This PSA is brought to you by the same idiots who think pushing pedophilia and teaching 8 year old boys how to ***** is a good thing.

FIFY

If we are still allowed by the Trump Dynasty to write history in the future perhaps these pieces of evidence will shed light on more criminal

activity by the president 

The House Intelligence Committee now has access to several video and audio recordings as well as photographs that include President Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If we are still allowed by the Trump Dynasty to write history in the future perhaps these pieces of evidence will shed light on more criminal

The House Intelligence Committee now has access to several video and audio recordings as well as photographs that include President Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Photographs?  Naked Trump? 

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yep, they got Trump this time!

It is amazing, you guys knew he was a criminal, know he is a criminal, but you like that. This is fun destroying a republic, isn't it? 

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Photographs?  Naked Trump? 

No, just regular crimes. It's ok, Trump will say committing crimes is normal  and you will agree 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It is amazing, you guys knew he was a criminal, know he is a criminal, but you like that. This is fun destroying a republic, isn't it? 

No, just regular crimes. It's ok, Trump will say committing crimes is normal  and you will agree 

contrary to the popular belief among the Dem Party, repeating a lie over and over again does not in fact, make it the truth... 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

contrary to the popular belief among the Dem Party, repeating a lie over and over again does not in fact, make it the truth... 

Thats ?’s M.O.

POT COMMITTED: Schiff says Democrats will press forward despite lack of testimony from key impeachment witnesses.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) said Sunday that his panel will press ahead with its impeachment report even though key witnesses have not testified, in the latest signal that Democrats are moving swiftly in their probe of President Trump’s alleged efforts to pressure Ukraine.

In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Schiff said the evidence against Trump is “already overwhelming,” although he stopped short of saying whether he would support impeachment himself.

Translation: The evidence is not overwhelming, and polls are trending against impeachment.

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Lol, you are saying that??!:lol:

You guys deserve much worse. You don't deserve to live in this country. You should remove yourselves to Russia 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thats ?’s M.O.

POT COMMITTED: Schiff says Democrats will press forward despite lack of testimony from key impeachment witnesses.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) said Sunday that his panel will press ahead with its impeachment report even though key witnesses have not testified, in the latest signal that Democrats are moving swiftly in their probe of President Trump’s alleged efforts to pressure Ukraine.

In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Schiff said the evidence against Trump is “already overwhelming,” although he stopped short of saying whether he would support impeachment himself.

Translation: The evidence is not overwhelming, and polls are trending against impeachment.

The evidence is overwhelming 

The people don't care the president is a criminal. This republic is in serious trouble 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thats ?’s M.O.

translation:  they got nothing and this is just a ***** up magic ***** show

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really?

Great, lets see it.

Also ask Mr Schiff to show the world all his "proof" that Trump colluded with Russia, still have yet to see any but hey, we understand.  Let me guess, is  Schiff a secret Trump supporter, is that why he wont divulge the "proof"?

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

no. i just happen to be old enough to remember that usually when the rabid lefties present things like this, it inevitably blows up in their faces.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

the only thing that is a serious threat to this Republic are whiny ass little ***** such as yourself. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Oooops:

https://www.westernjournal.com/eagle-eyed-nunes-finds-loophole-clause-allows-gop-call-witnesses/

Rep. Devin Nunes of California and other Republicans may get to call their witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry after all, thanks to a clause cited in a letter signed by nine GOP representatives.

The Thursday letter appears to exploit a loophole in an attempt to bring forward witnesses denied by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff.

The California Democrat previously denied many of Republicans’ witness requests, a power he was granted after a rule change earlier in the month.

According to Nunes’ letter, the newfound clause is “not displaced” by the rule change.

Among other witnesses, the congressman attempted to call the whistleblower and Schiff himself to testify in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

“Although Speaker [Nancy] Pelosi promised that Democrats would ‘treat the President with fairness,'” Nunes wrote, “you have repeatedly prevented Republicans from fully and fairly examining issues central to the Democrat’s ‘impeachment inquiry.’

“Therefore, pursuant to House Rule XI, Clause 2(j)(1), we, the undersigned Republican Members of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, exercise our right to convene a hearing with witnesses selected by the Minority to testify in the Democrats’ ‘impeachment inquiry.'”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Really?

Great, lets see it.

Also ask Mr Schiff to show the world all his "proof" that Trump colluded with Russia, still have yet to see any but hey, we understand.  Let me guess, is  Schiff a secret Trump supporter, is that why he wont divulge the "proof"?

At this point how can anyone say Trump isn't a criminal 

Thanks GOP 

Never got over the Civil Rights Movement 

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oooops:

https://www.westernjournal.com/eagle-eyed-nunes-finds-loophole-clause-allows-gop-call-witnesses/

Rep. Devin Nunes of California and other Republicans may get to call their witnesses in the House impeachment inquiry after all, thanks to a clause cited in a letter signed by nine GOP representatives.

The Thursday letter appears to exploit a loophole in an attempt to bring forward witnesses denied by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff.

The California Democrat previously denied many of Republicans’ witness requests, a power he was granted after a rule change earlier in the month.

According to Nunes’ letter, the newfound clause is “not displaced” by the rule change.

Among other witnesses, the congressman attempted to call the whistleblower and Schiff himself to testify in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

“Although Speaker [Nancy] Pelosi promised that Democrats would ‘treat the President with fairness,'” Nunes wrote, “you have repeatedly prevented Republicans from fully and fairly examining issues central to the Democrat’s ‘impeachment inquiry.’

“Therefore, pursuant to House Rule XI, Clause 2(j)(1), we, the undersigned Republican Members of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, exercise our right to convene a hearing with witnesses selected by the Minority to testify in the Democrats’ ‘impeachment inquiry.'”

They will be able to call more witnesses to muddy the water in the senate. There will be no exculpatory evidence, just conspiracy theories and whataboutisms 

Also, Trump won't be able to obstruct justice if Judge Roberts demands he produce evidence and witnesses. 

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

no. i just happen to be old enough to remember that usually when the rabid lefties present things like this, it inevitably blows up in their faces.

giphy.gif

the only thing that is a serious threat to this Republic are whiny ass little ***** such as yourself. 

Yes, when have we ever had people complain in this country.

So your point is really f'n stupid 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thanks GOP 

They will be able to call more witnesses to muddy the water in the senate. There will be no exculpatory evidence, just conspiracy theories and whataboutisms 

Also, Trump won't be able to obstruct justice if Judge Roberts demands he produce evidence and witnesses. 

Schiff is getting cold feet now that he is realizing that he's running out of escape routes. Does he really want to testify to his scheme to create a whistleblower and his subsequent coaching of him? He can tell the truth or perjure himself. Up Schiff Creek without a paddle.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Schiff is getting cold feet now that he is realizing that he's running out of escape routes. Does he really want to testify to his scheme to create a whistleblower and his subsequent coaching of him? He can tell the truth or perjure himself. Up Schiff Creek without a paddle.

You are talking about conspiracy theories 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Thanks GOP 

Trying to divert attention and Afraid to really respond to the question, why am i not surprised.

Civil Rights Movement and the GOP?  Fact is the biggest obstacle to Civil Rights wasn't the GOP, it was the Southern Democrats that were lead by racists  including George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus, Bull Connor,  Allen Ellender and klansman Richard Byrd who served until he finally croaked in 2010.. That is just to name a few.   But hey, why let historical facts get in the way of your "narrative".

I am standing by my earlier prediction, this will NEVER go to the Senate.  

....and yet the astute, brilliant, totally connected and highest ranking "smarts electorate' in the lower 48 re-elects him in a landslide....even with generators running polling machines.....

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Trying to divert attention and Afraid to really respond to the question, why am i not surprised.

Civil Rights Movement and the GOP?  Fact is the biggest obstacle to Civil Rights wasn't the GOP, it was the Southern Democrats that were lead by racists  including George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus, Bull Connor,  Allen Ellender and klansman Richard Byrd who served until he finally croaked in 2010.. That is just to name a few.   But hey, why let historical facts get in the way of your "narrative".

Conservatives were the biggest obstacle, the parties have realigned since the 1960's. Do you understand what I mean when I say they realigned? 

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

It will go to the Senate 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

7FE8E27C-586D-4FC1-9C8C-AB5585F07234.jpeg

a friend was dating a crazy woman. and a bunch of friends were at Wendy's one night and looked out the window into the parking lot and she was delivering a kick like this to him, he didn't get up for 10 minutes

i think he married her....

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Conservatives were the biggest obstacle, the parties have realigned since the 1960's. Do you understand what I mean when I say they realigned? 

LOL.  You were factual wrong, got called out but instead of admitting your error you try more spin & obfuscation......  now you throw out they just "realigned since the 1960s".  When exactly was the civil rights movement?  You really arent even worth debating, not worth my time trying to educate you about simple facts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

LOL.  You were factual wrong, got called out but instead of admitting your error you try more spin & obfuscation......  now you throw out they just "realigned since the 1960s".  When exactly was the civil rights movement?  You really arent even worth debating, not worth my time trying to educate you about simple facts.

image.png.86e9f2ef4db4b2284d364ea6fbc04bbf.png

Just now, row_33 said:

a friend was dating a crazy woman. and a bunch of friends were at Wendy's one night and looked out the window into the parking lot and she was delivering a kick like this to him, he didn't get up for 10 minutes

i think he married her....

Tibs is a friend of yours?  My condolences.  

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Don't waste your time.  I've resorted to a swift kick in the Oompa Loompas.    All he's good for. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And I am sure that they are legitimate without any doubts?  Not!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

..."ALWAYS attack..never defend"......you know their drill.......especially if you cannot defend the indefensible.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

If you were a Dem, how would you look to salvage this and not have it go to a vote?  Clinton/Arkancide Pelosi and/or Schiff?  Give up Biden? 

Invent a new crime to scream about for a few months.  Like maybe call his Iran policy embezzlement and racketeering.