The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Jim Jordan asked him point blank if he "ever leaked any information", and he said "no".

Wish he would have asked if he had pulled a Comey though... Give someone else the information KNOWING they would leak it.

22 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Where is it?  Your team has had two major legal productions trying to prove Trump was involved and both times your team has come away looking like fools.   I dont choose to ignore it.   Id really prefer the government not sped money to show me nothing.   If they could conclude he is did something wrong under the letter of the law Id change my mind.  Right now it just looks like a bunch of life long politicians who got rich screwing the US out of money and jobs at their own gain pissed they arent getting away with it anymore.

I have answered that question so many times and still I get asked where the evidence is. You guys are just playing dumb. Did you learn anything from the Stone trial? 

Do you know about Manaforts history of working with Putin? 

Putin secret meetings with Trump? Trump asking for Russian help and Russia giving it

ok, you can't acknowledge those. Do you even admit Putin wanted Trump to win? Or are you one of those Deep Stater nonsense people? 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

How has this become all about the Biden corruption and not also about the 2016 election interference and CrowdStrike? Are the dems now indifferent to election interference?

Because they favored Hillary and that would destroy their narrative that Trump only won because only Russia was only favoring Trump.

• Like (+1) 1