The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

lol, Schifty. his turn for 5 minutes is first and he wants to ask for clarification of the minorities questioning. paraphrased...' is it fair to say that you have no first hand knowledge of discussions around Burisma, Biden and the like?'

:lol:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Come on, you don't think it's a serious issue that Trump was spewing Russian propaganda that Ukraine interfered in 2016 election? 

We know it was Russia 

I think the Dems have spent the better part of his term trying to find evidence of the exact thing youre saying and they have shown nothing.

Show me the baby.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I think the Dems have spent the better part of his term trying to find evidence of the exact thing youre saying and they have shown nothing.

Show me the baby.

The Black Ledger isn't fiction. It's real, and resulted in Manafort going to jail. It's origin point? The Ukraine. 

Chalupa's work in the Ukraine, on behalf of the Clinton campaign, isn't fiction. It's real, and lead to the "discovery" of the Black Ledger. 

Anyone who says the ONLY source of disinformation in 2016 came from Russia -- and nowhere else -- is either a liar or too stupid to be left alone with a spoon. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The Black Ledger isn't fiction. It's real, and resulted in Manafort going to jail. It's origin point? The Ukraine. 

Chalupa's work in the Ukraine, on behalf of the Clinton campaign, isn't fiction. It's real, and lead to the "discovery" of the Black Ledger. 

Anyone who says the ONLY source of disinformation in 2016 came from Russia -- and nowhere else -- is either a liar or too stupid to be left alone with a spoon. 

And why is that? Manafort worked for a Putin puppet in Ukraine, duh. Of course they had the info on Manafort. 

You are seriously telling us not to believe the intelligence community and push the Russian narrative it was Ukraine, when obviously Putin and Trump are working together 

Just now, Tiberius said:

The evidence is substantial, you guys just ignore it 

Where is it?  Your team has had two major legal productions trying to prove Trump was involved and both times your team has come away looking like fools.   I dont choose to ignore it.   Id really prefer the government not sped money to show me nothing.   If they could conclude he is did something wrong under the letter of the law Id change my mind.  Right now it just looks like a bunch of life long politicians who got rich screwing the US out of money and jobs at their own gain pissed they arent getting away with it anymore.

• Like (+1) 6

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Which he reported to his chain of command. 

Stop smearing this serviceman, he isn't Flynn or like him 

Right...Flynn was railroaded and the case against him fabricated..

MISTER Vindman, on the other hand, is walking into a perjury charge on Live TV..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1