Around the NFL Week 9

14 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Why does everyone assume Texans win AFC South over the Colts?

Makes no difference to the Bills either way.  I assume the one that doesn't win the South will be a wildcard. Root for both of them to win all of their games against other AFC opponents.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Makes no difference to the Bills either way.  I assume the one that doesn't win the South will be a wildcard. Root for both of them to win all of their games against other AFC opponents.

Uhm. That's one way of looking at it.  The other way of looking at it is you want both of those teams to lose 4 games.

7 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Uhm. That's one way of looking at it.  The other way of looking at it is you want both of those teams to lose 4 games.

Why? I don't care if we're the 5th or 6th seed. Makes no difference. Just get into the playoffs. Every week I'm rooting for the outcome that makes that more likely.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Agree. Those two look like playoff teams to me. I still think the Bills look like the other wildcard. Hopefully today is not a let down. 

Dolphins doing normal play hard 1st half then implode 2nd half

1 minute ago, H2o said:

The Phins are about to be up 21-7 on their old coach, Gase. Can you imagine the headlines in NY if the Jets lose? 

They're making it look good then they go into tank defense 2nd half

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Dolphins doing normal play hard 1st half then implode 2nd half

They're making it look good then they go into tank defense 2nd half

I don't think so this week, not against Gase. They hate that guy too I'm sure. :lol: