Around the NFL Week 9

I can’t figure out what I think is better for the Bills here. The Texans winning and putting the Jags even further back. Or the Texans losing and giving both of these teams that 4th loss and being 2 clear of every team in the AFC in the loss column. I’m not sure if it’s better to just have the bills and Texans break away from every other wildcard team. Or just clear both by 2 in the loss and bring another team into the 5 wins?

Rooting interests today:

Houston over Jacksonville

Colts over Steelers (I'm assuming Colts get a wildcard at this point, don't let Steelers sneak into the picture)

Dolphins over Jets (for non-playoff reasons)

Panthers over Titans

Lions over Raiders

Packers over Chargers

Broncos over Browns

The other games don't matter enough for me to care.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I can’t figure out what I think is better for the Bills here. The Texans winning and putting the Jags even further back. Or the Texans losing and giving both of these teams that 4th loss and being 2 clear of every team in the AFC in the loss column. I’m not sure if it’s better to just have the bills and Texans break away from every other wildcard team. Or just clear both by 2 in the loss and bring another team into the 5 wins?

At this time of year I enjoy these games knowing someone will lose.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

At this time of year I enjoy these games knowing someone will lose.

I hope the Patriots lose tonight...don't we all!

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

If only the Bills had drafted DeAndre Hopkins in 2013 instead of EJ . 

Yes...but let us please not get on the subject of who the Bills should have drafted!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

But they would have Chase Young for the next 5 years

No

3 things- 

1. If the jets want to ignore the offensive line and devote more blue chip resources to a bad front 7, more power to them.

2- the jets drafting a front 7 player is the least scary thing in the world. 

3- chase young can be a bust too. One player ain’t gonna fix that ***** show.

the only reason to hope they win a couple games down the stretch is so that they keep the human diasaster Adam Gase.