SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Mahomes makes some great plays but KC has been begging to lose for a couple of weeks now

I'm just not sold on KC being a real contender. Gut feeling.

Definitely a legit contender, but one with major holes that can be exploited. The Chiefs are basically a QB, not a team. No offensive line, no running game, no defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Is it better for us if the chiefs win? May not want the colts hanging around in the wild card race. 

Yes root for the Chiefs. Ultimately shouldn't make a difference but right now I'll take any small advantage.

4 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Definitely a legit contender, but one with major holes that can be exploited. The Chiefs are basically a QB, not a team. No offensive line, no running game, no defense. 

That's the trouble. Amazing QB no doubt. Amazing skill players 

It just seems like defense usually beats offense when talent level is equal because defense only has to win 1 phase of the play. Line play, mid play and end. Offense had to have all 3 phases go right to work.

Edited by TheFunPolice

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

The Chiefs are basically a QB, not a team. 

Like the Pats have been many times during Brady's tenure. The big difference, NE has Belichick and KC has, well, Andy Reid. Plus the Pats also have that cheating thing going for them.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

You are correct.

Ravens win hurt today especially with the gift roughing the QB call on the final drive of the game.

Interesting. I was pulling for Baltimore. I’d rather see PIT fall back in the pack as maybe our road game there will be a touch less hostile. At least we get BAL at home. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Interesting. I was pulling for Baltimore. I’d rather see PIT fall back in the pack as maybe our road game there will be a touch less hostile. At least we get BAL at home. 

Agree. At Pitt in December will be really tough. You also don’t want the Steelers hanging around.