SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Titans D >>>> Chiefs D

Absolutely I get that, these Bills are a playoff team because our elite defense, and I’m going to love every minute of it. However, I’m also not going to be in denial that our offense is trash so far. They haven’t put up points against anyone this season. 

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

I know we haven't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard, but we did just face two of the best defenses in the league, including today's game on the road.  I also expect our offense will get better as the season goes on.  Allen is still learning, the O-line will gel, and Singletary will make a difference. 

I do look forward to seeing Singletary. There’s a lot of games left to improve. Hopefully the offense considers themselves lucky to be 4-1, and figures it out soon. 

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Absolutely I get that, these Bills are a playoff team because our elite defense, and I’m going to love every minute of it. However, I’m also not going to be in denial that our offense is trash so far. They haven’t put up points against anyone this season. 

Giants 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I do look forward to seeing Singletary. There’s a lot of games left to improve. Hopefully the offense considers themselves lucky to be 4-1, and figures it out soon. 

There's time.  The schedule's going to get a lot softer in the next month.

• Like (+1) 1

I, admittedly, don’t follow college football closely. But I don’t get how Mahomes wasn’t viewed as a sure fire QB prospect.

I’ve never seen a more accurate QB. He throws off platform, he throws on the run off platform, he beats the blitz with quick throws, he can run...he does everything and just about all his throws are with pin point accuracy. He’s the most natural thrower is the football I’ve ever seen.

I get he played in the air raid offense but if they just looked at HOW he throws the football it seems like it should have been obvious.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

I, admittedly, don’t follow college football closely. But I don’t get how Mahomes wasn’t viewed as a sure fire QB prospect.

I’ve never seen a more accurate QB. He throws off platform, he throws on the run off platform, he beats the blitz with quick throws, he can run...he does everything and just about all his throws are with pin point accuracy. He’s the most natural thrower is the football I’ve ever seen.

I get he played in the air raid offense but if they just looked at HOW he throws the football it seems like it should have been obvious.

Because he came from the Texas Tech air raid offense which is always QB friendly. Some if not most thought he was a product of the system when he was drafted,  except now everyone says "I said we should have drafted Mahomes"