Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I recommend a straight jacket.

Where's his family in all of this? Momma Brown should take over and put him in his place. A good slap in the face and a couple of tears might help. To me, this has gotten down to a human being with serious issues. For his sake and his family, I really hope he gets help.

download.jpeg

This guy is like the spoiled rotten kid that his parents let get away with anything & don't hold him responsible for any of his actions ! He needed or needs his ass whipped & didn't get it !!

He thinks that there are no repercussions or consequences for his actions, he can just do what ever he wants & every one in their politically correct kind of way will look at him & go :huh: DUH well that's okay he's not that bad of a guy ...

I hope the NFL won't give him a penny & he never plays another down in the league & the only team that will even come close to giving him a contract is a CFL team in the great white nort to show him just how big of a ass bag he's been & make him realize just what he screwed up, but he's so ignorant he will still probably blame every one else but him self .

Good riddance to bad rubbish !! 

I mean, he's got a leg to stand on calling out these other people. We all know about Kraft, we all heard the stories about Rapelisberger, and there have been a host of others around the league accused of things. It doesn't change that fact this guy is crazy af and a locker room cancer. He needs mental help, like serious mental help. He needs to be committed, medicated, and undergo some intense therapy. Sadly I think he will end up as another tragic story of a former NFL player. 

...and The Commish has ordered stadium flags be flown at half mast for the duration of the 2019 season....a very sad day (COUGH).......

Antonio Brown says he will not play in the NFL anymore

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 22, 2019, 9:52 AM EDT

Brown, the wide receiver who has been released by both the Raiders and Patriots, wrote on Twitter this morning that he’s had enough.

“Will not be playing in the @NFL anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the @NFLPA hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up,” Brown wrote.

Brown, who had previously had kind things to say about the Patriots organization even after they released him, also took a shot at Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s solicitation charges.

“Kraft got caught in the parlor AB speculations fired different strokes different folks clearly,” Brown wrote.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/22/antonio-brown-says-he-will-not-play-in-the-nfl-anymore/

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I mean, he's got a leg to stand on calling out these other people. We all know about Kraft, we all heard the stories about Rapelisberger, and there have been a host of others around the league accused of things. It doesn't change that fact this guy is crazy af and a locker room cancer. He needs mental help, like serious mental help. He needs to be committed, medicated, and undergo some intense therapy. Sadly I think he will end up as another tragic story of a former NFL player. 

Brown would probably not fail a psychological evaluation. He probably  knows what to say.

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Translation.... Drew Rosenhaus called every team AND there is ZERO interest.

Will Rosenhaus ever admit that he’s taking an L on this? 3 years from now he will he tweeting from AB’s halfway house that AB is in the best shape of his life and ready to contribute (for a contender only of course)

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and The Commish has ordered stadium flags be flown at half mast for the duration of the 2019 season....a very sad day (COUGH).......

Antonio Brown says he will not play in the NFL anymore

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 22, 2019, 9:52 AM EDT

Brown, the wide receiver who has been released by both the Raiders and Patriots, wrote on Twitter this morning that he’s had enough.

“Will not be playing in the @NFL anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the @NFLPA hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up,” Brown wrote.

Brown, who had previously had kind things to say about the Patriots organization even after they released him, also took a shot at Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s solicitation charges.

“Kraft got caught in the parlor AB speculations fired different strokes different folks clearly,” Brown wrote.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/22/antonio-brown-says-he-will-not-play-in-the-nfl-anymore/

Yes I'm the one refusing to play for them it's totally not that I've been repeatedly fired and no one wants anything to do with me in the league anymore.

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Translation.... Drew Rosenhaus called every team AND there is ZERO interest.

What I'm guessing is Rosenhaus convinced AB to let him hang on to his phone for a little bit while he looked for teams that would take him. Now that he know no team wants him he's got his phone back doing all his typical *****.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes I'm the one refusing to play for them it's totally not that I've been repeatedly fired and no one wants anything to do with me in the league anymore.

What I'm guessing is Rosenhaus convinced AB to let him hang on to his phone for a little bit while he looked for teams that would take him. Now that he know no team wants him he's got his phone back doing all his typical *****.

...LOL...yet ANOTHER societal victim.....need to analyze how WE have in society woefully failed him leading to his emotional collapse.....sure ain't HIS fault...

• Like (+1) 1

AB might go this route

Report: Monetary value of Colin Kaepernick settlement released

"Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid, the NFL stars who alleged the league’s teams colluded to keep them off the field after they led protests during the national anthem, will receive less than $10 million to settle grievances with the league, according to people briefed on the deal."

https://247sports.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/Article/Colin-Kaepernick-settlement-amount-10-million--130346780/

1 minute ago, ALF said:

AB might go this route

Report: Monetary value of Colin Kaepernick settlement released

"Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid, the NFL stars who alleged the league’s teams colluded to keep them off the field after they led protests during the national anthem, will receive less than $10 million to settle grievances with the league, according to people briefed on the deal."

https://247sports.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/Article/Colin-Kaepernick-settlement-amount-10-million--130346780/

I wish that I had a little less than 10 million. Please give me just one shot at it!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will Rosenhaus ever admit that he’s taking an L on this? 3 years from now he will he tweeting from AB’s halfway house that AB is in the best shape of his life and ready to contribute (for a contender only of course)

I am sure Rosehaus is still collecting his fees. At some point AB will fire him too.