Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I thought I read last week that if the Pats cut him they were on the hook for around $9 million signing bonus they paid him. If thats the case its hilarious that they shelled out that coin for one game! 

But... but... but I read right here that Belicheat is playing 4D Chess, while us lowly Bills fans are playing fiddlesticks... I read it right here, so it must be true! He must know that the market is going to crash, and he invested in a soon-to-be-named cryptocurrency he has only heard about at certain high level business meetings!

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I have morals. I just dont care if yhe athletes have them. I dont own the team or pay the salaries

So in other words you have no morals...

• Like (+1) 1

Man, living here I am so sick of hearing about "the Patriot Way" - absolutely nobody here had any problems with AB possibly being responsible for any sort of violence against a woman, something the NFL doesn't really care much about but knows it has to have zero tolerance since Ray Rice. I think the Pats* thought they would get a talented player who they could get to cooperate because it was his shot at a ring and screw what others thought.....until it got just a bit too hot. They miscalculated thinking it wouldn't get any worse than the single instance of he said she said they knew about and could not be criminally prosecuted, but it got bigger so they finally had to cut ties....

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

They structured his contract correctly. I am sure the news of this latest lawsuit constitutes "taking action that materially undermines the public's respect for the club."

Oh absolutely.

They definitely did their homework too and made sure . The Pats********** at least did a good job with the contract.

I personally wanted him on the field week 4 , would have loved to see this secondary against AB, Gordon & Edelman. 

Would have loved to hear the Buffalo crowd welcome Mr Brown to Western New York and would have Loved to see Poyer potentially take his head off! 

Anyway , they're obviously still a Huge challenge , which kinda boggled my mind at the time as to why they're picking AB up.. Why pick up this Distraction, who seems to be a legit Headcase!

They knew the media coverage and presence would be insane , they knew the drama would be insane. 

I bet when they saw the lawsuit they were Happy because now they could activate that part of the contract and not be on the hook for any big $.... F the Pats. F. AB. We're the big dogs in the East now.

Just now, Success said:

Pats fans are trying to play this off as no big deal, but man, is it a big deal.   

That offense just just went from off-the-charts scary to above average.  I think our D can keep them in check enough to at least win the home stand.

Won't be long before Josh Gordon gets busted again.