Reminder; we’re on national TV tonight! PreGame Thread

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

But everybody is so sure they are smarter, funnier and better looking after a few drinks during the game. I know, because I am their leader! 

Will new threads need some kind of approval, or maybe get wiped out? Just curious. In my gazillion posts, I think I’ve started maybe 4 threads.  There’s already a place to put almost any thought you have. 

I think maybe the big difference between what @Virgil , @Shaw66 , and others do is that they break down essentially the whole game and go into depth about there reaction to the game. It's not just a knee jerk one thought reaction it's an actual examination of the game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Emergency!  I don’t get the game ?. Browns are on my local CBS affiliate instead (even though they are on NFLN!!) ***** the Browns 

OK, drop on by. Please bring pizza.  ?

Sorry for your bummer! 

• Sad 1

Does anyone else hate when a speaker refers to a specific person in it's plural form in order to try and suggest a particular style of player, and then go on to name them all? 

Thad Brown: 

"The second year quarterbacks...the Sam Darnolds, the Baker Mayfields, the Josh Allens...."

Like, dude, how stupid do you think we are? What a pointless piece of overused jibber jabbed that so many media/journalists use 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Emergency!  I don’t get the game ?. Browns are on my local CBS affiliate instead (even though they are on NFLN!!) ***** the Browns 

I've Reddit somewhere there are other ways to watch the game.

Edited by stosh64

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think maybe the big difference between what @Virgil , @Shaw66 , and others do is that they break down essentially the whole game and go into depth about there reaction to the game. It's not just a knee jerk one thought reaction it's an actual examination of the game.

Those that put in the time and add thoughtful and beneficial content, even if previously explored or discussed, deserved their own thread imo 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

But what if I want to know that you are having a temper tantrum over.............anything stupid? 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Let's all read way too much into this.

it makes sense I mean McKenzie is ahead of Ray-ray and Foster is essentially a lock might as well get the guy with the unique skill set in there.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Does anyone else hate when a speaker refers to a specific person in it's plural form in order to try and suggest a particular style of player, and then go on to name them all? 

Thad Brown: 

"The second year quarterbacks...the Sam Darnolds, the Baker Mayfields, the Josh Allens...."

Like, dude, how stupid do you think we are? What a pointless piece of overused jibber jabbed that so many media/journalists use 

The Thad Browns... The losers... 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That sucks.  Free trial of Game Pass? (Or have you already burned that bridge?)

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve SEEN it, but never HEARD it. Hmmmm

It is something he said early on, during/before OTAs.  It was surprising to me at the time and I was surprised not more was made of it. I am not sure what it means in terms of their thoughts on his future with the team.  Perhaps nothing.  

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

It is something he said early on, during/before OTAs.  It was surprising to me at the time and I was surprised not more was made of it. I am not sure what it means in terms of their thoughts on his future with the team.  Perhaps nothing.  

He just doesn’t seem to have the quick twitch for the right side, but what do I know? 

27 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

God this sucks.  Why did I let my wife talk me into dropping cable and going with DirectTV.  I should have known better.  Thought I could get it on CBS all access but nope they blacked it out.

Check it again. For me, just the pre game was blacked out...

Thankfully the fiancee got the rabbit ears working. No shame.

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

On CBS. Even if you’re being screwed around by DIRECTV, grab an old Black & White portable with Rabbit Ears from the attic, wrap some tinfoil on the antennas and have your GF hold it while touching a window. (She can make sammiches during commercial breaks!) It’s National TV! With top flight announcers! Our only other scheduled  national game is during dinner on Thanksgiving. 

McDermott is bucking the trend of forward thinking HC’s and playing starters throughout the 1st Half -maybe longer.

CAN’T MISS TV!

Thank You was watching on a stream

• Like (+1) 1

CBS ALL ACCESS live game is AWFUL.  The quality is so bad that I decided to stream it from reddit instead and its so much better.  CBS All Access is blurry through all the action...its utterly unreal how crappy it is for charging $9.99 a month.  WOW...their app team should all be fired.