Reminder; we’re on national TV tonight! PreGame Thread

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Definitely.  Especially since your sister sucks at kissing. 

47 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Show pics of your sister. How else would we know?

I wrote: "Kind of like kissing your sister."

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, eball said:

Another option is to download the CBS app and sign up for a free one-week trial of All Access -- problem solved.

I have a question about the CBS app is someone with more technical savvy can help me with. If I am unable to watch the opening game (I have a prior engagement) can I watch the game later with this app? I'm assuming can't be taped.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

National TV??? I better dress impotent. 

I’ve got my new favorite Bills Game Day shirt on!

I hope we win, because I don’t want to have to burn this thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Image result for kramer walking gif

I thought that was a silly outfit for a tailgate, but that’s Fergy for you! He goes to the beat of his own bongo! 

22 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Saw the first episode a while back randomly came across it again and there are a couple more.

Ohhh, how hard would it be not to love those guys? What a hoot! 

And Josh Boy might want to work on his diet! Lol

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I thought that was a silly outfit for a tailgate, but that’s Fergy for you! He goes to the beat of his own bongo! 

Ohhh, how hard would it be not to love those guys? What a hoot! 

And Josh Boy might want to work on his diet! Lol

I think around the 50 second mark of episode 2 might explain the whole acts like an 8 year old thing.

QB Josh Allen

Can Buffalo’s young signal caller keep the good vibes going? Through two games, Allen’s 15/22 passing for 168 yards. Though he hasn’t scored a touchdown, he’s led the starting offense to 10 points (plus a missed 34-yard field goal) on four drives. Allen looks comfortable in Brian Daboll’s offense with his new teammates, but today may be the first time this summer he sees live blitzes. How will he react?

WR Isaiah McKenzie

Through two preseason games, McKenzie is one of Buffalo’s most effective players. He leads the team with 99 receiving yards on three catches, and has four punt returns for 34 yards. Will he be able to cement his roster status with another strong game against Matt Patricia’s physical defense, or can someone like Duke Williams or Ray Ray McCloud outshine him?

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I have direct network, says the games is on channel 11 local channel CBS. I bet I get the pre game then some test pattern at 8pm

I am 1400 miles from Buffalo, probably 1600 from Detroit but I will get the BLACKOUT

Image result for Throwing TV gif

The Room gifs are always appreciated!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dubs said:

I have an HD antenna, works great on that!

So do I.  Your TV still needs to have a digital tuner, either built in or external.  If it was made in the 1970s and is black and white, it doesn't.

9 minutes ago, Big C said:

The Room gifs are always appreciated!

I wish that I could see it. I recently got transferred to run another department at work! I guess that serves as my blackout!

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'd be a little worried about their expiration date though--when was the last time you checked? ;)

As long as they werent green!