This is Why Peole Go to Chick Fil A

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hmmm. I go to Chik Fil A because the food is good, the stores are clean and the staff is friendly. It’s much better than a Micky Ds , but it’s quite possible an idiot like that could get hired at a Chik Fil A. 

Possible but unlikely. The interview process appears to be designed to filter those people out.

• Chick-Fil-A Interview Questions | Job Interview Advice

https://jobinterviewadvice.org/chick-fil-a-interview-questions

May 19, 2018 · A2: Customer service is likely to be a part of at least one of your Chick-Fil-A interview questions because customer service is central to the Chick-Fil-A mission. You should impress upon your interviewer that you intend to be customer-focused during your employment at Chick-Fil-A for the

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Possible but unlikely. The interview process appears to be designed to filter those people out.

• Chick-Fil-A Interview Questions | Job Interview Advice

https://jobinterviewadvice.org/chick-fil-a-interview-questions

May 19, 2018 · A2: Customer service is likely to be a part of at least one of your Chick-Fil-A interview questions because customer service is central to the Chick-Fil-A mission. You should impress upon your interviewer that you intend to be customer-focused during your employment at Chick-Fil-A for the

Seems like pretty standard interview fare that any young person with half a brain could answer in a positive manner. They might not mean it,  but they know how to give the answer that is being sought. They could be a left wingnut and bs their way through. I wouldn’t go as far as to put it in the unlikely category. Not these days. 

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Seems like pretty standard interview fare that any young person with half a brain could answer in a positive manner. They might not mean it,  but they know how to give the answer that is being sought. They could be a left wingnut and bs their way through. I wouldn’t go as far as to put it in the unlikely category. Not these days. 

The kids stupid enough to refuse service to a first responder have no clue how to get through an interview.

If I was Law Enforcement, I wouldn't be caught dead ordering food in uniform. The risk of some loser doing something to your food has to be high. 

How dumb is the former employee who couldn't identify a paramedic from a LEO? So many people are too stupid to even function in our societies simplest roles.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Needle said:

How dumb is the former employee who couldn't identify a paramedic from a LEO? So many people are too stupid to even function in our societies simplest roles.

Probably not too bright, but this comes from a lifetime of being taught “ man in uniform bad “. 

8 hours ago, Needle said:

If I was Law Enforcement, I wouldn't be caught dead ordering food in uniform. The risk of some loser doing something to your food has to be high. 

Chick fil a is the only fast food joint I ever go to in uniform. Instead of getting this treatment, you feel appreciated. Customers and staff routinely “thank you for your service”.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Chick fil a is the only fast food joint I ever go to in uniform. Instead of getting this treatment, you feel appreciated. Customers and staff routinely “thank you for your service”.

Really? I get all kinds of crap when I wear my uniform there.

2014-10-05-unicorn.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LAWSUIT: San Antonio to Face the Music for Chick-fil-A Airport Ban.

Discrimination works both ways Kiddies................

I still don't understand how Democrats can cite the Southern Poverty Law Center when creating policy. That's like asking Anti-fa to interpret the 1st Amendment when drafting legislation.

The mainstream media also uses  the SPLC, to back their condemnation of many conservative groups. How many times do we see: "he donated to this group, which the SPLC says are terrorists" without any proof whatsoever, before we ask for accountability?

• Thank you (+1) 1

I find Chick-Fil-a to be the most overrated fast food place. It's not bad fast food but the portions are small, the price is high, and the quality while good does not come close to justifying the price and small portions. Give me In-N-Out or for you non-West Coasters Popeyes, White Castle, or Wendy's over Chick-Fil-a. I think what helps Chick-Fil-a is the fact that up until recently there weren't a lot of locations which made it seem like a rare gem and kind of built up it's own legend. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I find Chick-Fil-a to be the most overrated fast food place. It's not bad fast food but the portions are small, the price is high, and the quality while good does not come close to justifying the price and small portions. Give me In-N-Out or for you non-West Coasters Popeyes, White Castle, or Wendy's over Chick-Fil-a. I think what helps Chick-Fil-a is the fact that up until recently there weren't a lot of locations which made it seem like a rare gem and kind of built up it's own legend. 

Fast food in general is overrated

LGBTQ BOYCOTT IS A BOON FOR CHIK-FIL-A:

Sales data shows advocates for boycotting Chik-Fil-A because the Georgia-based fast food outlet’s president expressed support seven years ago for traditional marriage might want to re-think their strategy.

“Sales for the quick-service eatery totaled $4.6 billion in 2012, the same year CEO Dan Cathy voiced his support for the Biblical definition of marriage and family, comments that caused proponents of gay marriage to call for boycotts,” Faithwire reports. “In 2018, sales reached an astounding $10.46 billion, making Chick-fil-A the third-largest restaurant chain in the U.S., right behind McDonald’s and Starbucks.”

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sales data shows advocates for boycotting Chik-Fil-A because the Georgia-based fast food outlet’s president expressed support seven years ago for traditional marriage might want to re-think their strategy.

“Sales for the quick-service eatery totaled $4.6 billion in 2012, the same year CEO Dan Cathy voiced his support for the Biblical definition of marriage and family, comments that caused proponents of gay marriage to call for boycotts,” Faithwire reports. “In 2018, sales reached an astounding $10.46 billion, making Chick-fil-A the third-largest restaurant chain in the U.S., right behind McDonald’s and Starbucks.”

I don't have the figures in front of me but I recently read that Chick-Fil-A sales per store outdid every other large fast food chain.

Was in the Cheektowaga  Chic-Fil-A today and sat where I could see the line. Never less than 8 people at about noon.  I can go into a McDs or BK and there isn''t a line. Never set foot in Starbucks.

Edited by Wacka

On 9/18/2019 at 9:16 PM, billsfan89 said:

White Castle - really?  A rational person might be able to make an argument for the other three you listed but not White Castle.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Krystal is better then White Castle.

I stopped going to the Chick when they wouldn't take my Traveler's check.

I haven't used a traveler's check since the 1980's. In the day of debit cards why would you carry traveler's checks?

On 9/24/2019 at 10:22 AM, B-Man said:

None of the gay people I know boycott Chik-Fil-A nor do they give a thought to this nonsense

The only people who boycott Chik-Fil-A are woke leftists that wake up in the morning and check the Internet to see what they're supposed to be angry about

• Like (+1) 2

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:04 PM, reddogblitz said:

Who said it happened in the day of debit cards?

Since they are pretty new around here and I never saw one in California when I lived there, I was under the impression that they were a newer chain. Looking them up they were incorporated in 1964. So, I stand maybe corrected. :devil:

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

lol

Never heard of this guy, but he's clearly every bit as much an idiot as the leftists who tried to boycott the restaurant in the first place.

Happily, tens of millions of everyday people will continue to stand in line for a chicken sandwich because they don't give a rats' ass what any of these people think.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Never heard of this guy, but he's clearly every bit as much an idiot as the leftists who tried to boycott the restaurant in the first place.

Happily, tens of millions of everyday people will continue to stand in line for a chicken sandwich because they don't give a rats' ass what any of these people think.

this will have to cut into their business, the church folk were a massive part of the company support