This is Why Peole Go to Chick Fil A

42 minutes ago, row_33 said:

this will have to cut into their business, the church folk were a massive part of the company support

It may, but this is how things are today. Boycott a baker because he doesn't want to make cakes for homos, boycott chick Fil a because they support southern poverty law center, boycott NFL because of Kaepernick,  boycott chick Fil a because they have Christian values. It's all a wash. Its all a bunch of ***** that gets people talking on the internet and then it's back to business as usual.  Live and let live. There's a lot of stuff I dont agree with, just dont label  me a racist,  biggot, or some type of "phobic" because I'm not on board with certain views.  ........let's get ready for Thanksgiving and a Bills win

9 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It may, but this is how things are today. Boycott a baker because he doesn't want to make cakes for homos, boycott chick Fil a because they support southern poverty law center, boycott NFL because of Kaepernick,  boycott chick Fil a because they have Christian values. It's all a wash. Its all a bunch of ***** that gets people talking on the internet and then it's back to business as usual.  Live and let live. There's a lot of stuff I dont agree with, just dont label  me a racist,  biggot, or some type of "phobic" because I'm not on board with certain views.  ........let's get ready for Thanksgiving and a Bills win

tying a chicken sandwich to holiness and righteousness was a great PR stunt for CFA

it's coming to an end swiftly, church folk really resent finding out the truth about a fast food joint...

14 minutes ago, row_33 said:

tying a chicken sandwich to holiness and righteousness was a great PR stunt for CFA

it's coming to an end swiftly, church folk really resent finding out the truth about a fast food joint...

I'm walking the ?. I'll get back to you in a few.

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

But now they're all addicted to chicken sammiches.  Are they just gonna go back to Bojangles?

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I don't think their original intent was to tie a chicken sandwich to holiness......and by all means I have done zero research on chick Fil a. I believe they started a business and abided by their faith when it was initially started. It gained popularity and in this day and age everything is a lot more polarizing.  I remember watching chick Fil a commercials as a teenager and everyone loved the cows with the "eat more chicken " signs.  Everything is more radical and less entertaining now........ps got this in while the dog found a prime  place to piss. Evidently the wind storm is holding off for a spell

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh hurrah for Chick Fil AH, they stand up for that made up God! 

There is no God 

Prove it...............................

49 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Bojangles has good fries

Their chicken is on par with KFC

I miss Church's Fried Chicken from when I lived in Georgia... Really good stuff!

Edited by Cinga

I can't speak for others, but I'm generally not interested in the politics or charitable donations of who cooks my ***** food.

If I ever got @Chef Jim to make me a sandwich, I guarantee you that his position on kicking gator in the nuts repeatedly is not going to affect my consumption of said delicious sandwich.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Fair enough.  Do you share the same beliefs against the other religions who worship random deities?

Yes, so when people say Islam is evil or something, I try and point out that religion in general is divisive. I don’t believe any religions are based in reality. 

I think churches serve serve good purposes, though, helping families and such. 

11 hours ago, Cinga said:

Prove it...............................

Can’t prove a negative 

Does Chic Fil ah have chicken wings? 

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I can't speak for others, but I'm generally not interested in the politics or charitable donations of who cooks my ***** food.

If I ever got @Chef Jim to make me a sandwich, I guarantee you that his position on kicking gator in the nuts repeatedly is not going to affect my consumption of said delicious sandwich.

But I do trust Jim's choice of wine to select the one that tastes most like liberal tears

9 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Does the big bang theory explain the existence of matter and the space in which matter can exist?

No, nor does it explain what happened before the Big Bang. But, see, the fact that science can comfortably say it does not know something shows it’s superiority to religion. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, nor does it explain what happened before the Big Bang. But, see, the fact that science can comfortably say it does not know something shows it’s superiority to religion. 

love, friends, poetry, philosophy, religion all have their place in way higher ranking than science for most of our existence and inner thoughts

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

love, friends, poetry, philosophy, religion all have their place in way higher ranking than science for most of our existence and inner thoughts

Astrology led almost directly to astronomy. Johan Kepler was an astrologer 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Astrology led almost directly to astronomy. Johan Kepler was an astrologer 

all kinds of alchemy and Universal Theory searches held a long length of the lives of some of the greatest minds to stroll the earth.

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Agreed, Thanksgiving is one of two days meant spend time with people we spend the rest of the year trying to avoid.

Mother's Day being the other?

that day you cannot intentionally ignore, if applicable?

my WASP background means we just don't show up to a meal if it's probably for the best with the guest list

for a few years I attended a different culture's dinners and blood-hate siblings had to be there and sit at the same table... :D

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Jealous of what?  That you're a ***** idiot?

Not only that, but now you're being a racist ***** idiot.  Astronomy wasn't invented by Europeans, #######.

Jealously people know things, that’s why you are losing it. Settle down. You are not making any sense. 

37 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

KY Jelly, and this isn't that type of website

Whatever do you mean? HAHA Gator takes it up the ole poop chute after everyone of his comments here. One might think he misunderstood the times he was called a bottom feeder and now looks forward to it.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, /dev/null said:

Agreed, Thanksgiving is one of two days meant spend time with people we spend the rest of the year trying to avoid.

we get college bowl games to stare at with MUTE on to get us through unwanted holiday visits

oh good, Directional Michigan plays some Other School at 7pm, hope it numbs me through 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

About God? You can make the same argument about the Easter Bunny. Do you know for a fact he isn’t real? 

How about Big Foot? 

Well, as long as you're not talking about the Loch Ness Monster. He is real, and the sumbitch owes me tree-fiddy!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

About God? You can make the same argument about the Easter Bunny. Do you know for a fact he isn’t real? 

How about Big Foot? 

Because you think neither exists we're therefore expected to take your word for it? 

That's not how science or philosophy works... Where is your peer reviewed study that proves God doesn't exist?