Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Posting for the 2nd tweet/article link. A take from a former BOP worker:

(Without researching it, the part about the Prison Rape Elimination Act being the reason for not allowing to film inside a cell was a head scratcher.)

Excited to check this out. I know Tracy has been working on this for awhile now -- pretty sure she has a video just posted as well about it all. She's a good digger. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

(Without researching it, the part about the Prison Rape Elimination Act being the reason for not allowing to film inside a cell was a head scratcher.)

Are prison rapists only doing it for show?  

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. This was discussed heavily at the time it first came out. It’s systemic. 

I guess looking at the date would've helped, though having the original thread would too....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TPS said:

I guess looking at the date would've helped, though having the original thread would too....

:beer: No harm done at all -- there's been so much stuff which has come out that it's worth going back and looking with fresh eyes at some of these. This one always stood out to me because it crosses over into my work world a bit. I forget the exact date he filed his complaint with the FBI, but I think it was done while Comey/McCabe were still running the FBI. It was pre-Wray or during that transition.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

"I'm hopefully I'll be successful next time," he was quoted saying after surviving his first suicide attempt

...that's his quote and his lawyers are saying, "he has a hopeful attitude"?......WTF?......probably meant "hopeful of succeeding"....something ain't passing the smell test.....and why in a rat hole Fed lockup in NYC with Warden Fife?.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yesterday she was in Boston... 

Today it's LA...

I'll take: how to create a smokescreen 101.

(spooks at work)

I've got perhaps the weirdest comment to make on her but it's worth putting out for comment.  Going by that picture she is not a bad looking woman.  Which leads me to think if she is up to her neck in Epstein's crimes she must be fairly dark inside naturally. My feeling is while a person's appearance does not always correspond with their character there is more weight on an unattractive person to do things that go against societal approval such as committing a crime.  Correspondingly, an attractive person has an easier time surviving society without succumbing to crime.  I remember a couple years ago that a couple in their 20's was apprehended north of Syracuse in the murder of two Amish girls.  The guy looked like a typical dirt bag while the woman was borderline hideous.  Any picture of that woman looked like she was and had undergone pure torment inside to get to where she was.  It don't excuse what she did but her appearance made her more prone to be around the less desirable in society.  People should not be weak to the point of committing crime but it often is something that can't overcome to do what is moral and ethical.  Again, the whole point is to wonder how dark Maxwell is inside.  Not weak but evil.

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...that's his quote and his lawyers are saying, "he has a hopeful attitude"?......WTF?......probably meant "hopeful of succeeding"....something ain't passing the smell test.....and why in a rat hole Fed lockup in NYC with Warden Fife?.......

The whole thing stinks including Epstein's lawyers.  One has to wonder if they were compromised by other figures in this mess.

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I've got perhaps the weirdest comment to make on her but it's worth putting out for comment.  Going by that picture she is not a bad looking woman.  Which leads me to think if she is up to her neck in Epstein's crimes she must be fairly dark inside naturally. My feeling is while a person's appearance does not always correspond with their character there is more weight on an unattractive person to do things that go against societal approval such as committing a crime.  Correspondingly, an attractive person has an easier time surviving society without succumbing to crime.  I remember a couple years ago that a couple in their 20's was apprehended north of Syracuse in the murder of two Amish girls.  The guy looked like a typical dirt bag while the woman was borderline hideous.  Any picture of that woman looked like she was and had undergone pure torment inside to get to where she was.  It don't excuse what she did but her appearance made her more prone to be around the less desirable in society.  People should not be weak to the point of committing crime but it often is something that can't overcome to do what is moral and ethical.  Again, the whole point is to wonder how dark Maxwell is inside.  Not weak but evil.

The whole thing stinks including Epstein's lawyers.  One has to wonder if they were compromised by other figures in this mess.

...Mueller time......he's available...........

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

PREA discourages opposite-sex staff from viewing naked inmates. I suspect it's more to protect female inmates than anything else, but it is there.

https://www.prearesourcecenter.org/training-technical-assistance/prea-101/prisons-and-jail-standards

Check out 115.15(d).

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The psychologist who cleared him has some questions to answer.  Accused pedophiles are the most likely to commit suicide when first incarcerated.  I'm assuming there were psychological evaluation logs.  Incompetence with the guards and the warden doesn't surprise me in the least.  

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Supposedly, Epstein's attorneys had something to do with this.  Assuming that they in fact had legal standing to do so or filed a motion with a federal judge.

His attorneys committed malpractice IMO. How can they be said to have had the best interest of their client in mind when they made that application? They actually might have had a decent case to get Epstein’s charges dismissed.  

Not sure if already posted but significant- Epstein's (redacted) contact/address book. His former house manager Alfredo Rodriguez tried selling it to Gawker before subpoena in 2009. I'd expect a few of these names will be showing up as investigation continues:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

Follow up on this: it apparently wasn't a custom painting commissioned by Epstein (or was it?).

Artist says it was 'complete surprise' her Clinton dress painting ended up in Epstein home

Petrina Ryan-Kleid, an Australian artist living in New York City, said, “When the [New York Academy of Art] put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees. I had no idea who the buyer was at the time.”

The existence of the oil-on-canvas painting, dubbed “Parsing Bill”, depicts the former president sitting seductively in an Oval Office chair, wearing red heels and a blue dress reminiscent of the one he soiled during his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Ryan-Kleid said she had been a graduate student at the New York Academy of Art in 2012, where she painted pictures of Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush as part of her master’s thesis.

Epstein put out a press release in December 2012 claiming his charitable foundation had given "crucial funding" to the New York Academy of Art.

Check out a larger size of the Clinton painting here:

And note he has 6 fingers on the hand that is pointing and jacked up fingernails on the other hand.

Remember that Obama picture where one of his hands had 6 fingers?

This was apparently her Bush painting (which rumor has it, was also found on an Epstein property, and some people claim to see 6 fingers as well...I don't think I see it, however):

I haven't hit on a satisfactory answer to what the 6 finger symbolism may represent. Anyone know?

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, TPS said:

It seems pretty clear, it's not going to see the light of day. As I told you @Deranged Rhino, the Deep State will win. Trump has acquiesced--he's no fool when it comes to protecting himself.

In the end, I won't be surprised to find that Q is just a bull ***** con used to keep people holding on, not much different than Rachel stringing my wife along for 2+ years with Russia, russia, russia...

I sincerely hope not. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As someone who has actively worked on many autopsies, let me tell you.......................the one above is the worst thing I have seen.

I'll take your word for it , no way I want to view it. 

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As someone who has actively worked on many autopsies, let me tell you.......................the one above is the worst thing I have seen.

Won't watch.  What makes this one particularly bad?

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Another non-watcher :sick: Why was this the worst thing you have seen?

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yesterday she was in Boston... 

Today it's LA...

I'll take: how to create a smokescreen 101.

(spooks at work)

So... that book she was reading is interesting: "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Officers". 

Talk about messages in plain sight.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

While the reported suicidation of Jeffrey Epstein was not shocking in the least, the flood of evidence flowing since then has been shocking, appalling and unprecedented... but this is just over the top:

It almost looks as if it moves. Was that gas escaping from its mouth?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It almost looks as if it moves. Was that gas escaping from its mouth?

All I know is I won't feel safe until those responsible for the footage depicted in that video are hunted to the ends of the earth and brought to justice.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

All I know is I won't feel safe until those responsible for the footage depicted in that video are hunted to the ends of the earth and brought to justice.

I won't feel safe until that painting of Clinton in the dress is destroyed and scrubbed from the Internet.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

While the reported suicidation of Jeffrey Epstein was not shocking in the least, the flood of evidence flowing since then has been shocking, appalling and unprecedented... but this is just over the top:

did i just get Rick Rolled?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Dammit, where's my daily Epstein conspiracy news?  Today's too quiet.  Do I have to start something myself?

Has to take a backseat to the Clowney to Bills newswatch.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Dammit, where's my daily Epstein conspiracy news?  Today's too quiet.  Do I have to start something myself?

BREAKING NEWS: Jeffrey Epstein Seen at Alcor Life Extension Foundation, Sources Say.

That autopsy picture was not Epstein.  Has anyone seen the Trivago guy recently?  Yeah....that's what I thought. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:

I'll take your word for it , no way I want to view it. 

4 hours ago, GG said:

Won't watch.  What makes this one particularly bad?

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Another non-watcher :sick: Why was this the worst thing you have seen?

Yeah, it was a Ralanzo joke.......................I'm sorry I "participated"

and let me tell you the worst thing about an autopsy is not the sight, but the smell.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, it was a Ralanzo joke.......................I'm sorry I "participated"

and let me tell you the worst thing about an autopsy is not the sight, but the smell.

No the sound........Yuck. 

• Like (+1) 1