Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You would think that the year was 1019 and not 2019 with everybody living in fear of a few who are in positions of massive power.

In 1019 Cnut The Great is remembered as one of England's greatest Monarchs. 

In 2019 Prince Andrew is a joke.  And a pedophile who sweats alot

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Good monarch or not the Middle Ages was a very unpleasant time for those who did not possess wealth.  The average person's fate rested with the local noble. At this time of year in 1019 that person would have to buy favor with the noble to be able to hunt the noble's acreage for game such as deer or turkey.  Any vegetables or grains grown would have much of the production paid to the noble as a tax.  Due process by law and trial by peers were unheard off.  A guy like Tiberius would either be skin and bones by spring or locked away in the King's dungeon.  So maybe the Middle Ages weren't so bad upon further reflection.  

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Good monarch or not the Middle Ages was a very unpleasant time for those who did not possess wealth.  The average person's fate rested with the local noble. At this time of year in 1019 that person would have to buy favor with the noble to be able to hunt the noble's acreage for game such as deer or turkey.  Any vegetables or grains grown would have much of the production paid to the noble as a tax.  Due process by law and trial by peers were unheard off.  A guy like Tiberius would either be skin and bones by spring or locked away in the King's dungeon.  So maybe the Middle Ages weren't so bad upon further reflection.  

your average liberal has more baseless superstitions in 2019 than a medieval peasant

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Wow, you bringing me up in that? I've really gotten under your skin son. 

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Epstein's guards reject plead deal.

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/1196510976293687296

Hoping for a Trump

pardon to pay off the favor they did for him 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, you bringing me up in that? I've really gotten under your skin son. 

Hoping for a Trump

pardon to pay off the favor they did for him 

It only made sense as you would be the most likely person here not to be able to cope with being a peasant.   As to anything else if it helps you get through a long day then by all means imagine it.  Do you also dream of slaying dragons and eating the king's rhubarb pie?

26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

This royal apologist has written numerous books about the family.

Who thought putting Mrs. Smales on TV was a good idea?

I was hoping that guy was going to call her a ***** moron.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

giphy.gif

lol, no surprise it doesn’t bother a Trumper that Trump was protecting pedophiles 

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

This royal apologist has written numerous books about the family.

What was Trump doing with Epstein those times it was just him and Jeffery and 28 young girls? 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Why is there any delay in releasing their names? 

It'll all be clear on the 12th.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

That was a very rude name on the first one and I'm sure glad you type poorly.

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

It'll all be clear on the 12th.

That was a very rude name on the first one and I'm sure glad you type poorly.

Cnut is a legitimate name in this case but I am sure that it has inspired some in terms of working around the language filter here.  Anyways, I took the time before responding to check out Cnut's history and he did usher in prosperity which at the time was limited to the nobility.  Kudos to /dev/null for giving me some interesting reading as I was previously unaware of Cnut although having some English ancestry.  Wife has English ancestry although not pure as her people came over with the Normans in 1066.  Darn invaders!

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

lol, no surprise it doesn’t bother a Trumper that Trump was protecting pedophiles 

What was Trump doing with Epstein those times it was just him and Jeffery and 28 young girls? 

We have already established via you that the girls while considerably younger than the men were older than the age of consent in any US state.  Further, we do not know if any sex occurred with any of the girls by the men.  Just a couple dozen 20 something girls at an event.  Tacky, yes.  Illegal, no.  No basis whatsoever for your first statement.  You might as well say that the moon is made of cheese as more would tend to believe you on that.