Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you in this time of commonwealth suffering...

thank you kind sir....

18 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, you'll be fine, outside the self-important Quebecois screaming "Told you so!" in French.

the separatist Federal Party did great in the election, but i wasn't aware separatism is a thing at present...  :(

HMMMM: 

Epstein guard willing to “cooperate” in probe.

Given the endless parade of “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” memes swamping social media, you can’t see a headline like this without wondering precisely what sort of “cooperation” Officer Noel might be prepared to offer. Some of the comments in response to the linked article have already made reference to various powerful people once again “getting nervous” and speculations about Noel’s safety are sure to follow.

I’m rather dubious of that line of thinking, however, and for two reasons that seem equally valid. First of all, the two officers charged in the incident could only play this one of two ways. The first is to keep your mouth shut and have your attorney put on the best defense possible, hoping to win over the jury. The other is to be as cooperative as possible in the hope of getting a favorable plea bargain and avoid the trial entirely. It could very well be that Noel’s lawyer is going for the latter, not seeing much hope of a not guilty verdict.

Stay tuned. And remember to follow the winter advice of my local veterinarian:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Security footage confirms no one entered area Epstein was jailed the night he died, attorney general says

• Epstein’s death was a ‘perfect storm of screw-ups,’ Attorney General William Barr told The Associated Press.
• Barr said that he personally reviewed security footage that confirmed that no one entered the area where Epstein was housed on the night he died.
• These comments come days after two correctional officers who were responsible for guarding the wealthy financier when he died were charged with falsifying prison records.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Security footage confirms no one entered area Epstein was jailed the night he died, attorney general says

• Epstein’s death was a ‘perfect storm of screw-ups,’ Attorney General William Barr told The Associated Press.
• Barr said that he personally reviewed security footage that confirmed that no one entered the area where Epstein was housed on the night he died.
• These comments come days after two correctional officers who were responsible for guarding the wealthy financier when he died were charged with falsifying prison records.

</snip>

Gee, I sure do believe the son of the man that gave Epstein his start....

10 hours ago, TPS said:

Gee, I sure do believe the son of the man that gave Epstein his start....

This whole thing is confusing but a tried and true method makes what Barr said likely 100% spot on:

Michael Baden is a completely self serving douche who stirs the pot for $$$$$$$

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

This whole thing is confusing but a tried and true method makes what Barr said likely 100% spot on:

Michael Baden is a completely self serving douche who stirs the pot for $$$$$$$

Sure.  Reminds me a bit of when a relatively unknown local Dallas reporter, the only reporter to view the Zapruder film, said JFK's head went violently forward from the final gunshot....

This one kind of expresses what I'm thinking...

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/11/23/barr-says-epstein-died-by-a-series-of-coincidences-ending-all-conspiracy-theories-forever/

Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s a completely unfounded conspiracy theory to believe that someone with ties to powerful institutions and individuals might be murdered in a way that was made to look like a suicide. We don’t live in a world where opaque organizations do evil things in secret, we live in a world where the government is always our friend and the TV would never lie to us. I’m glad these comments made by Barr (whose father in another strange coincidence gave Epstein his first job) have at long last struck a fatal blow to anyone who would doubt the beneficent hand of our beloved institutions.

Edited by TPS