Sign nick foles

Just now, ******* said:

While this team has a solid D. Go out and grab

foles. We have the money. Qb play is how you win in this league. PlAin and simple 

Again, your takeaway from todays game is that the QB is the issue!? o_O

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ******* said:

While this team has a solid D. Go out and grab

foles. We have the money. Qb play is how you win in this league. PlAin and simple 

Solid D?

they have the total ***** gashed out of them for weeks on end

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You watched this game and had no issue with the QB? 

No issues, whatsoever. The quarterback was the only good player on offense we had all day. Seriously, where is your football judgment?  If you cannot see the bright future with this guy at this point, there is no hope for you. Unbelievable!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Tcali said:

too late--that ship sailed last yr. lts of people advocated it

Yeah, too late for that now.  We get one more season of Allen's 50% garbage, and then we'll see what the next coach does about a QB. Allen was less than 50% today, lmao.

Edited by WhyteDwarf

Hey I’m not sold on Allen but the thing is the Bills expect improvement in year 2. I’m not sure how much his accuracy will improve but one can easily say he can improve from 50% to 56%. Right now Allen is throwing bullets when he should be throwing with touch and throwing with touch when he should be throwing bullets. He has to also learn to read defenses. Foles is good but Allen is the future for now.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Yeah, too late for that now.  We get one more season of Allen's 50% garbage, and then we'll see what the next coach does about a QB. Allen was less than 50% today, lmao.

3 touchdowns dropped and a fumble at the 6 after another great throw but go off like a child I guess 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

3 touchdowns dropped and a fumble at the 6 after another great throw but go off like a child I guess 

Darnold has crap talent around him as well, somehow he's playing much better than Allen, looks like a real QB.  I think too many of you are hoping for too much out of Allen.  Maybe another season of 50% will bring you guys back to reality.  We'll see.  There is one common theme with Allen, a lot of people need to make excuses for him week in and week out.

Edited by WhyteDwarf

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Darnold has crap talent around him as well, somehow he's playing much better than Allen, looks like a real QB.  I think too many of you are hoping for too much out of Allen.  Maybe another season of 50% will bring you guys back to reality.  We'll see.

I would LOVE Robbie Anderson and Quincy Enunwa to throw to isnt that sad?