Bills in White on White vs. the Patriots in Week 16

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

White on Blue is my least favorite Bills' uniform combo.

Honestly and respectfully there is something about the white on blue pants that just doesn't look right.  

I'm with you there.

Now, would we, or have we ever seen blue and blue with these newer unis?  I am not talking about when they had those different sort of Titans uniforms during the bledsoe era.

I think you can test drive the uniform combo in Madden, but I might like to see it once, for real live...just to see it.

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Honestly and respectfully there is something about the white on blue pants that just doesn't look right.  

I'm with you there.

Now, would we, or have we ever seen blue and blue with these newer unis?  I am not talking about when they had those different sort of Titans uniforms during the bledsoe era.

I think you can test drive the uniform combo in Madden, but I might like to see it once, for real live...just to see it.

They have worn the blue on blue.  It does not matter what combo they wear its always going to better than those Bledsoe era jerseys.  Even if they wore Red on blue. 

blue on blue.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

They have worn the blue on blue.  It does not matter what combo they wear its always going to better than those Bledsoe era jerseys.  Even if they wore Red on blue. 

blue on blue.jpg

It's like we were borrowing someone else's jerseys during the early 90s, 17islongenough.

Honestly, they weren't ours.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Corner, I have always dug the white on white.  I know many prefer the blue pants, but I like the clean look of this.

For the Bills I prefer white on white, or blue on blue. I wish we would just match them up for home and away. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

For the Bills I prefer white on white, or blue on blue. I wish we would just match them up for home and away. 

Yep. Definitely prefer the "all one color" look whether it's blue or white. The one caveat is that I'd like to see them wear white pants when the wear the red jerseys.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

2018_BUF_A.PNG2018_NE_C.PNG

NE_2018%5E1.png
Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 1:00PM

at Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

Interesting that they have the white face mask in the bottom part.

I hope they use it this weekend.

Jets have used 3 different color masks this year. Bills need to go with the white.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

45 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I want to see white tops red pants once. Might look ridiculous but I think it might be okay. I also want to see the red color rush with the throwback helmet. So the logo and helmet are red and white too.

Might be okay. Like the Huskers' white on red unis, but with some blue mixed in.