The Trump Shutdown

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, he won twice while winning popular vote, Trump can't, won't and didn't. 

Obamas health care expanded care to millions and millions. Made their lives better. Trump tried doing the exact opposite, while saying he was going to expand care. Obama wasn't corrupt, Trump totally is. Obama is a good person and ran the executive branch is a decent, morally affirmative way. Trump is a bore, immoral and panders to the worst instincts of people. He divides the country and panders to a murderous dictator  that hates our very system. 

Trumps a criminal. He is dirty, corrupt and incompetent. Would you have paid money to go to Trump University? 

are you honestly this silly?

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys just ########. How can't Republicans see this? 

Trump: 

“I think what Wilbur was trying to say is that they will work along. I know banks are working along. If you have mortgages, the mortagees, the mortgage, the folks collecting the interest and all of those things, they work along. That’s what happens in time like this. They know the people, they’ve been dealing with them for years, and they work along, the grocery stores.” 

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Obama was scared schmitless of Putin, Putin made him his biotch. Another thing Trump has never bowed down to any leader, unlike Obama who bowed to Muslim leaders. No president should ever bow down to anyone, ever. 

Obama put the sanctions on Putin which pissed him off so much. Trump is still dithering on that, dithering in a nerouvs frightful way. Like he is compromised. 

The bowing is a non issue. Whatever. It's almost like you are looking really hard to find anything to complain about him. 

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

are you honestly this silly?

He is. That popular vote thing is trotted out like a high school cheer, still not quite getting that they  could say he won a Betty Crocker Bake Off in Peoria in 1986 for as much as it matters.  

The interesting part is for all the popular vote wins he racked up, the people that mattered rejected his stale politics and voted DJT instead of BOs hand- selected heir apparent. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, he won twice while winning popular vote, Trump can't, won't and didn't. 

Obamas health care expanded care to millions and millions. Made their lives better. Trump tried doing the exact opposite, while saying he was going to expand care. Obama wasn't corrupt, Trump totally is. Obama is a good person and ran the executive branch is a decent, morally affirmative way. Trump is a bore, immoral and panders to the worst instincts of people. He divides the country and panders to a murderous dictator  that hates our very system. 

Trumps a criminal. He is dirty, corrupt and incompetent. Would you have paid money to go to Trump University? 

and there you have it, people. the utter and complete brain washing by the main stream propaganda presstitutes.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

He is. That popular vote thing is trotted out like a high school cheer, still not quite getting that they  could say he won a Betty Crocker Bake Off contest  Peoria in 1986 for as much as it matters.  

The interesting part is for all the popular vote wins he racked up, the people that mattered rejected his stale politics and voted DJT instead of his hand- selected heir apparent. 

Talking about the popular vote is meaningless but he either A) knows that and says it to get under peoples skin, or B) is an idiot. Evidence points to the latter.

The only vote that counts is the EC. Its like saying in football that my team had more yards than the other team so we should win. Too bad thats not how they keep score.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obama put the sanctions on Putin which pissed him off so much. Trump is still dithering on that, dithering in a nerouvs frightful way. Like he is compromised. 

The bowing is a non issue. Whatever. It's almost like you are looking really hard to find anything to complain about him. 

Really? Remember the red line in Syria or when Russia invaded Crimea and Obama did nothing

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Really? Remember the red line in Syria or when Russia invaded Crimea and Obama did nothing

fancy, I remember you from BBMB. He is the only person I have on ignore here. Trust me there is nothing but frustration coming your way by responding to him or reading his nonsense. He will not concede anything and he is a mental gymnastics pro.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

you are totally wasting your time expecting a response that shows an IQ of 50

it can be fun though to keep responding with no expectations

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And has done so without stripping back our civil liberties or constitutional rights. 

Same could not be said of 44 or 45

But: ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Might want to check your math...

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Funny, after all that garbage about Obamas birth certificate, it's Trump working for a murderous foreigner. Sad 

Just for kicks, do you know who Loretta Fuddy is? And the interesting circumstances around her death?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Funny, after all that garbage about Obamas birth certificate, it's Trump working for a murderous foreigner. Sad

What's really funny is that both non-issues were started as false political smears by the same Hillary Clinton attack machine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

If the wall is so stupid, why do all your heros, Pelosi, Obama and Soros all have walls around their houses?

you wanna make a bet that Pelosi and Obama  have  walls around their houses???? Such a trite, silly argument. And even if Obama had a wall, which he does not, its understandable. BTW, dont fug with me on the Obama thing, my DC place is a block away from his. I run by it all the time

When you confalte arguments it really is silly.

Edited by plenzmd1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you wanna make a bet that Pelosi and Obama  have  walls around their houses???? Such a trite, silly argument. And even if Obama had a wall, which he does not, its understandable. BTW, dont fug with me on the Obama thing, my DC place is a block away from his. I run by it all the time

Fence, wall, whatever...

40 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Have you run through the back yard? What's that like? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Only here at Conspiracies R Us do we still have a legion of birthers. Awesome. 

Of course we know how to make DR go silent: Tell us what happened on 9-11 DR. 

If that’s too hard, and given how many times you’ve ignored the question, maybe get us in on who killed Ron and Nicole. 

56 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

For some of you the snicker at this, it is entirely possible that the birth certificate that was published as Obama's is a fake AND that he was born in Hawaii.  The folks that did the work to critique the document did not claim that this was proof he wasn't born in Hawaii.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Why is it understandable? Anyone that would want to get onto/into his property is just a desperate person looking for a better life. Don't be such a bigot.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Asshat still can't be honest about why he's here. Post above is proof. 

At first I was skeptical and thought he could just be a normal troll, but his obsession with you is pretty obvious. His poetry slams are the sheeeeit though! 

Desperation_of_Shearer.jpg

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dpberr said:

The courts are not going to get involved in debating the President exercising emergency powers.  No judge wants their name attached to that.  

I'm sure the Democrats will want them to but litigating and debating those powers has long reaching, substantive consequences for Presidents going forward.

Democrats are so near-sighted.  I wonder if they realize life goes on past the Trump Presidency.  

There's at least one judge in the country who'll issue a stay on a presidential emergency order issued by Trump, and the Democrats will venue-shop until they find him.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

that's too coordinated for this level of consistent silliness

But he's wearing them on his head.

48 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

For some of you the snicker at this, it is entirely possible that the birth certificate that was published as Obama's is a fake AND that he was born in Hawaii.  The folks that did the work to critique the document did not claim that this was proof he wasn't born in Hawaii.  

I snicker because it's not worth considering.  There was no evidence that the birthers would accept as proof Obama was born in the US.  And it didn't even matter - "born within the borders of the US" is not the definition of "natural born citizen."  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Why is it understandable? Anyone that would want to get onto/into his property is just a desperate person looking for a better life. Don't be such a bigot.

The suggestion that the motives of a person breaking into your house are somehow analogous to the motives of a person unlawfully crossing the border...is that what the argument over immigration has become? 

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

The suggestion that the motives of a person breaking into your house are somehow analogous to the motives of a person unlawfully crossing the border...is that what the argument over immigration has become? 

Snark

44 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

...the good old USA...

...open for business...

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Only here at Conspiracies R Us do we still have a legion of birthers. Awesome. 

You would think after the back-to-back embarrassments we just watched the left get sandwiched in between the fajke Buzzfeed story and the Fake Indian Vietnam Vet story that you'd think twice about opening your pie hole about the Conspiracies R Us.

But no. Because the left never misses a chance to go full Canadian.

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You would think after the back-to-back embarrassments we just watched the left get sandwiched in between the fajke Buzzfeed story and the Fake Indian Vietnam Vet story that you'd think twice about opening your pie hole about the Conspiracies R Us.

But no. Because the left never misses a chance to go full Canadian.

Remember when I posted about those?

No? Me either. 

Stay on target Red Leader. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Remember when I posted about those?

No? Me either. 

Stay on target Red Leader. 

Hey, I don't make the leftist rules. I just use them to prove hypocrisy. No one cares what you, as an individual, did.

Leftists embarrassed themselves with Buzzfeed and Fake Indian.  You're a leftist.Therefore, you embarrassed yourself because one leftist represents all leftists.

What? It doesn't work that way now? :lol:

You dumbasses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Hey, I don't make the leftist rules. I just use them to prove hypocrisy. No one cares what you, as an individual, did.

Leftists embarrassed themselves with Buzzfeed and Fake Indian.  You're a leftist.Therefore, you embarrassed yourself because one leftist represents all leftists.

What? It doesn't work that way now? :lol:

You dumbasses.

Hypocrisy is fun to bring up. It’s lazy in an argument but so exciting. You probably feel better now. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Hypocrisy is fun to bring up. It’s lazy in an argument but so exciting. You probably feel better now. 

Hypocrisy isn't lazy in argument. It's lazy in execution. You'd know that if you had the ability to grasp the concept of original thinking.

But hey...you keep up the good work. AOC needs people like you so she appears intelligent by comparison.