2nd Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Benjamin doesn't even pretend to try, he's jogging on more than half of his routes.

I would like to see him benched for sure. Get these younger faster guys out there more. 

Allen don’t have much time to throw need some guys who can get open fast 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Allen is SO much better of a runner than a passer. Where have we heard that before?  Hope this changes at some point. 

While that's true, Allen is at least willing to push the ball downfield and take chances. Taylor never was willing too. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Heck of a run... he’s so much better running than passing right now. 

He kinda reminds me of Vick. Big arm, very moble, questionable accuracy but seems to keep his team in most games. He’s a frustrating passer but a gamer.

Just now, ThunderGun said:

You’re probably right, but who are the geniuses getting rid of Hauschka’s preferred holder... I get they don’t like Schmidt, but was it worth ruining the chemistry with Hauschka, especially when your team is so dependent on field goals to stay in ball games?

Problem was Schmidt was horrible at punting 

3 minutes ago, pop gun said:

ill take it but that was a bad call

I cannot even sympathize with your point of view.  Youth and high school ball are losing players in droves.  This game has to be played differently if it is going to survive.

There is no reason for Alonzo's head to be above the receivers shoulders.  He doesn't have to go low to the knees, but he needs to come down.  The hit on Luck seemed rather touchy, but today's call has to be called. 

Rugby players can make these hits without colliding heads, so football players can too.