Is Kelvin Benjamin soft? Or does he just not care?

blacklabel

I'm so pumped for his interview after this season when he signs elsewhere. I mean, look how much he went in on the panthers/cam during his tenure there. Cam was an MVP during the season he didn't play. Imagine the amount of ***** he will spew about the Allen, Peterman, and McBeane. It should be very entertaining. 

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Maybe he Has packed it in because he feels none of the QBs that the Bills have can get him the ball so why go all out.  (It’s Crap he gets paid well to play.. but maybe he is trying get cut/traded?)

The trade deadline is past.    He might want to be cut and picked up by a team with a QB, but he has an $8.5M fully guaranteed salary this season.  The Bills have $8.5M reasons not to cut him since the way he's played to date, no other team is going to offer him anything but a vet minimum 1 year "prove it" deal.

If he wants to get a decent contract next year, he kind of needs to put something on tape - you know, by catching balls that hit him in the hands.

When I see KB play or hear him talk, I think of Bar.  And I don't mean a building you enter to purchase an alcoholic beverage.  I think his passion for football has faded with his $9.5M payday.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

If you watch him in Carolina games he was the exact opposite of how he's playing now, he rounds out his routes well, he used his size to his advantage and was Cam's go to WR. My opinion is that he's pulling a Leveon Bell while playing out his final year, he'll blame his performance on a poor supporting cast but it looks to me like a guy who knows he's on a terrible offensive team and doesn't want to get injured before his 2nd payday, maybe he is just soft and unmotivated but that wasn't the case in Carolina at least not what I saw in him.

Clearly the Panthers knew he was done with them.  McDermott and Beane thought they could resurrect him in Buffalo. The experiment failed.  I don't think he is failing due to lack of effort.  Probably a lack of concentration...yes...

3 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Yes and yes.

Why did we keep Croom (DOOM) over O'Leary?  

That the million dollar ???  I'm willing to give The Bean time to build a roster but moves like this just leave you shaking your head. 

If KB, Croom, Mills or Ducasse are still on this team in 2019 The Bean should be forced to get up at the podium and tell us why.

I remember Sal Capaccio saying on one of the radio shows that he thinks that it's possible that Kelvin Benjamin is shot physically he had a couple knee injuries he's a big guy always has played at a pretty heavy weight it's possible that he just doesn't have what it takes to be a top receiver in this league anymore

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I remember Sal Capaccio saying on one of the radio shows that he thinks that it's possible that Kelvin Benjamin is shot physically he had a couple knee injuries he's a big guy always has played at a pretty heavy weight it's possible that he just doesn't have what it takes to be a top receiver in this league anymore

...naw it's ALL Cam's fault.......BenjaBUM is teflon coated............

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I did feel that too cool vibe when he was smiling lying on the ground waiting for a teammate to come pull him up. Whatever act he is on, it’s costing him millions.

Contract year for him too- if he would of played his butt off he could of easily been makin’ 6-9 mil per year for 3-4 years. This guys has played soft, slow, weak, and a case of the dropsies.