Derek Anderson injury - in concussion protocol

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Peterman has one critical weakness.  He throws interceptions on out patterns.  If he can figure out why he's doing int and correct it, he's a pretty serviceable QB, but nothing is going to kill your team faster than interceptions on out patterns, because more often than not they end up as defensive touchdowns for the other team.

Hes doing it because he sucks.

If he cant make every throw on the field, he shouldnt be on the field. I'd rather see them run the wildcat all game, than watch Peterman try to play QB again

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Hes doing it because he sucks.

If he cant make every throw on the field, he shouldnt be on the field. I'd rather see them run the wildcat all game, than watch Peterman try to play QB again

This^. Peterman lacks an NFL arm and simply cannot throw an out pattern vs regular season defenses. He just can’t play in the league. 

50 minutes ago, pop gun said:

If it's a throwaway rebuild gonna suck kind of year what the hell does it matter if Peterman plays or not. 

I think it is just of respect to the other 52 guys on the roster. 

They owe it to the players on the team to start the best QB available and Nate Peterman is just not that guy. He should not be on a NFL roster

5 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Well, the entire Patriots offense is built around holding and offensive pass interference. They do it all the time because they know the refs aren't going to call penalties on every single play. 

I saw a lot of holds.

• Like (+1) 2

Peterman did a good job of preparing for his inevitable destiny...from his Pitt Bio: earned his bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of Tennessee…received his MBA from Pitt’s Katz Graduate School of Business. So he is all set as he ventures to future endeavors. 

6 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Because the defense is playing their hearts out and they deserve better support from the offense.

and the problem is     it's not just Nate's fault.  Anderson isn't that muck better.

And if Anderson can't play  there is little other choice.   

people will just have to deal with it.  

We all sat through the NE game knowing it was a lost cause.  Well, its practice for the Bears game.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bd7d379696f665567e

TP baby 

Not a horrible idea...  Offense is S#!+show, and TP usually fixes that problem for me at least once a day.

Get creative and put Pryor at QB and let him run all over the place.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

and the problem is     it's not just Nate's fault.  Anderson isn't that muck better.

And if Anderson can't play  there is little other choice.   

people will just have to deal with it.  

We all sat through the NE game knowing it was a lost cause.  Well, its practice for the Bears game.

Even if we start Nate, we still need a viable backup.  so who would that be?

2 hours ago, nucci said:

I have plenty of whiskey...patience....I'm working on that

Now you've got the order right!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

If Peterman's on the roster, he should be starting when Allen's out anyway, either cut him or get him play time to get better, stop wasting time on Derek Anderson.

This is true. If the season is toast and Allen is hurt he could still become a serviceable backup. Confidence can be shaken and it can also be regained, read some of Adam Vinatieri’s career, he got close to being cut and now will finish with a probably insurmountable pinnacle.

3 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Paxton Lynch anyone?

I suggested this earlier or yesterday, it’s a gamble.

I mean at this point who really cares? TO says he wants to play sign him to a veterans minimum worst case he retires, good chance he is still better then Kelvin Benjamin.

10 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Has any other team had more that 2 QB's beat to sh^t and not playing? Says something about our OL. Yikes. Everything came off the rails quickly in Buffalo this year. 

I'm sure it has happened at one time or another 

if what I just read is true

Tony Dungy had to play quarterback his rookie year for the Steelers after their 2 guys went down.

When an NFL team turned to a running back to play quarterback

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/when-an-nfl-team-turned-to-a-running-back-to-play-quarterback-122413

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

I think it is just of respect to the other 52 guys on the roster. 

They owe it to the players on the team to start the best QB available and Nate Peterman is just not that guy. He should not be on a NFL roster

Enjoy the ride

On 10/30/2018 at 7:15 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

They brought him here to teach Allen how to come back from injuries after your blockers nearly get you killed.

Wow... Is this team a train wreck!

I am actually thinking of buying Season's next year!

That's the VERY definition of dedication! Or is that: insanity?

?

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t think there’s much of a question that he’s not starting vs Bears. My question is either he will be active or barkley will be active as backup. That will be determined in the next couple days as to whether we he’s cleared. Doesn’t look likely. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think there’s much of a question that he’s not starting vs Bears. My question is either he will be active or barkley will be active as backup. That will be determined in the next couple days as to whether we he’s cleared. Doesn’t look likely. 

he's not playing...   

(was it really a concussion?)

:devil: :devil:

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I had turned the TV off after the turned the other way on the 80 yard pick 6 so I didn't even know he got hurt.  

There was a big goon leading the parade to the EZ, it wasn't worth his while to get through him.