So...now do we go get Dez?

Hebert19

I think a big YES...our WRs just cant catch worth a damn, get the kid another big weapon with better hands.  

Most importantly, there is just NO competitive fire or spirit in KB, Zay, or Clay...and Dez is full of that fire and I think this offense needs that.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

I think Dez is a potential problem child which makes me think he wouldn't fit the process. I am curious as to if there are any other WR's on the market that would be worth kicking the tires on? I would have loved to have traded for Josh Gordon who I think is a legit number one and would have brought a lot of speed to complement Allen's big arm. 

But no use crying about not getting Gordon. However, I do think that all options should be explored when it comes to getting some help at WR.

I say yes. Benjamin sucks and he’s all we have. Allen needs help. Dez is passionate and wants to win. Not saying this is an ideal situation for that but he would probably be open to almost anything at this point. We have veteran leaders in this locker room that would keep him in check. Certainly would like to see a guy that is capable of catching passes in the NFL brought in.

I wonder what it would take to get Cooper from Oakland. It seems like he’s not really buying in there and clearly Gruden is ready to move on from almost anybody. He would be a good long term solution and might be able to get on the low end. We have plenty of picks. The Raiders are going nowhere. Give Allen some help.

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wonder what it would take to get Cooper from Oakland. It seems like he’s not really buying in there and clearly Gruden is ready to move on from almost anybody. He would be a good long term solution and might be able to get on the low end. We have plenty of picks. The Raiders are going nowhere. Give Allen some help.

I’d  give a 4th for him. He’d be a nice add.