Another Great Video presentation

Chandler#81

29 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Yeah....  doesn't look like Russ is missed much in the advertising department

Hehehe well, as president/CEO of Pegula Sports and Entertainment and The Buffalo Bills etc, I don't think Russ was exactly IN the advertising department.

But that's one fine piece of work

18 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Was that produced by the Bills or Black River Entertainment?  Seems like more a commmercial for Abby than the Bills

I think it was intended as a commercial for the Bills, but it sure did a fine job of showcasing the lady's talents

As heard in a video that debuted on Buffalo's social media accounts this evening, the Black River Entertainment sensation delivers a Bills-inspired rendition of “House of the Rising Sun,” producing a sound that is sure to give you chills.

Named one of CMT’s Next Women of Country for 2018, Anderson, who is just 21 years old, is known, in addition to her unique voice, for her bubbly personality and big smile. Presented with an opportunity to collaborate with the Bills on the season kickoff piece, Anderson was beyond thrilled. In the video, fans get to see a different side of the up-and-comer.

• Like (+1) 2

The singer is very good and the video production is excellent, but it just seemed weird to choose a song about a place in New Orleans for Buffalo...didn't seem to fit. Especially trying to change the lyrics to "western N'York",,,that was a bit of a stretch. And at the beginning they make it look like the "poor boys" are visiting teams who will get beat up coming to our turf (ok), but then at the end it seems like the "poor boys" in the line "the ruin of many poor boys" is referring to the Bills themselves, which seems like the wrong message. I think they should have used a different song.

I do give the organization props though...they have obviously put some money into the video department and the people in that group now are obviously pros.

The Embedded series was excellent.

40 minutes ago, folz said:

The singer is very good and the video production is excellent, but it just seemed weird to choose a song about a place in New Orleans for Buffalo...didn't seem to fit. Especially trying to change the lyrics to "western N'York",,,that was a bit of a stretch. And at the beginning they make it look like the "poor boys" are visiting teams who will get beat up coming to our turf (ok), but then at the end it seems like the "poor boys" in the line "the ruin of many poor boys" is referring to the Bills themselves, which seems like the wrong message. I think they should have used a different song.

I do give the organization props though...they have obviously put some money into the video department and the people in that group now are obviously pros.

The Embedded series was excellent.

Totally agree

Should've done the shout song

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

She’s hot but the way she sings she pushes it too far making it unbearable and ruining the great song above.  

Completely disagree.  She's singing a broadway song -- that's how they're sung and they're purposely cheesy.  She's adorable and the videos are great.  It takes nothing away from the great production of the first video.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, eball said:

Completely disagree.  She's singing a broadway song -- that's how they're sung and they're purposely cheesy.  She's adorable and the videos are great.  It takes nothing away from the great production of the first video.

Not a broadway fan. So maybe that’s why.  

11 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

As heard in a video that debuted on Buffalo's social media accounts this evening, the Black River Entertainment sensation delivers a Bills-inspired rendition of “House of the Rising Sun,” producing a sound that is sure to give you chills.

Named one of CMT’s Next Women of Country for 2018, Anderson, who is just 21 years old, is known, in addition to her unique voice, for her bubbly personality and big smile. Presented with an opportunity to collaborate with the Bills on the season kickoff piece, Anderson was beyond thrilled. In the video, fans get to see a different side of the up-and-comer.

Country? Could have fooled me.

But PSE is killing it right now. Production quality is unlike anything we have ever seen come out of the organization.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, eball said:

Agree on all points.  Enjoyed both videos

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

When Josh starts they can edit him in. 

It’s about the dawn of a new season and (for now) Nate starts it out 

Yeah dawn of a new season but with every other video of its ilk we get to relieve the glory days from 25 years ago.  Should have sliced bits of last years lockerooom celebration when they got in the playoffs.