Jalen Ramsey thinks he could play in the NHL with 6 months training

PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Link? ?

And saying crazy, insane things can get you elected President now.  Jalen has big aspirations.

Jalen has a way too feminine demeaner/style to ever be able to pull off the job of Presidential candidate. Right or wrong the critics and his opponents rip on everything about each candidate that they can. The LGBTQ lobby is not strong enough to carry him yet, but maybe in far future. Right now he would be roasted.

SNL would have a field day.

Edited by cba fan

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

He's creating his brand and doing a damn good job of it.  Everyone is listening, whether they're taking him seriously, or not.  Now hockey fans, who would otherwise have no idea he existed, know his name.  Pretty brilliant, if you ask me.

Sly like a fox, or sneaky like a shart? 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He has to learn to skate before you can do that. He doesn't even know how. I know he's just talking out his poop hole but this is some serious disrespect for the craft, to think you can play hockey at the NHL level with a couple months of training.

Think he knows hockey requires skates?

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, one of best athletes in the world couldn’t make your beer league team.  

Just to play devil’s advocate, the only reason Ramsey plays football is because he isn’t good enough to play pro basketball. There are a lot of good athletes in he nfl who aspired to be basketball players but weren’t good enough (TO, Moulds, etc etc.).

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, one of best athletes in the world couldn’t make your beer league team.  

I'm sure he's an awesome athlete. But he has to skate to play. 

You have not felt pain like you feel skating for the first time. There are muscles you never use that you need for skating. In fact I think the Bills ought to make every player learn to skate. Really builds up the ankles.