Jalen Ramsey thinks he could play in the NHL with 6 months training

PromoTheRobot

20 hours ago, AllenWillBust said:

Actually, I think if more young black athletes could afford to get into hockey, they'd likely dominate just like every other sport. 

They don’t dominate every sport. They might be the majority of skill position players in the NFL but most of the best O lineman are white. Most of the best QBs of all time are white

whats your point about Bringing race up?

Larry Bird is the best basketball player of all time. Jordan couldn’t get through the Celtics till like 91 when Bird was pretty much done and retired

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They don’t dominate every sport. They might be the majority of skill position players in the NFL but most of the best O lineman are white. Most of the best QBs of all time are white

Larry Bird is the best basketball player of all time. Jordan couldn’t get through the Celtics till like 91 when Bird was pretty much done and retired

The guys an obvious troll. He went be around long. Dont worry about it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Problem now is, the media knows a free lunch when they see one. Slow news week? Let’s hit up Jalen because we know he has 13 ridiculous takes that are sure to generate clicks. Get ready for an absolute flood of Jalen Ramsey this season.

i used to like Mina Kimes too; kinda makes me mad she was tapped to write about this clown.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:59 AM, Gugny said:

He's creating his brand and doing a damn good job of it.  Everyone is listening, whether they're taking him seriously, or not.  Now hockey fans, who would otherwise have no idea he existed, know his name.  Pretty brilliant, if you ask me.

The thing is now we just want to see the loudmouth get smeared into the board/glass.

Maybe diss the NBA before you shoot your mouth off about a sport you probably have never even seen live.

On 9/1/2018 at 12:59 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

He gave a ton of props to Brady, Rodgers, and Cousins.  I honestly think his opinion, which is over the top, is more true than people want to admit. Danny Amedola was made by Brady,. Josh Allen had a questionable college career to her drafted that high out of Wyoming.  

Also, there are sports like golf and hockey that aren’t diverse and a big reason why is money and popularity.  Minorities don’t really play hockey or golf but the few that do have been really good: Tiger,  Subban, Ignila, etc,  I think he is just talking ? but it’s nit crazy to think of a guy good enough to make the nfl and be one of the best cbs could play in the nhl if he trained his whole life.  Jack Eichel looks like a nerd and he is one of the best hockey players on the planet.

I see the Fox News crowd finished church and now are judging everyone!

Honestly - do you stand by this?

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

No one has Larry Bird as the best basketball player of all time but old white men. You just made Jalens comments the 2nd most idiotic thing in this thread.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

No one has Larry Bird as the best basketball player of all time but old white men. You just made Jalens comments the 2nd most idiotic thing in this thread.

Im not even an old white guy... there ARE people who agree with me

Larry was dominate ... even if he wasn’t the best I wouldn’t take him off my Rushmore of basketball players

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im not even an old white guy... there ARE people who agree with me

Larry was dominate 

Sure, whatever you say.

Larry was great and a top 10 or 5 player, but not better than Jordan.

By your logic Isiah was better than Jordan also. 

No one but old white men agree with you.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

What if I thought Kobe and Larry and Michael were my top 3 in no order

I respect it more. Mostly because I'm a Kobe homer lol. But in no order I suppose though I can live with that. I think I get a sense the kind of player you like. 

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I respect it more. Mostly because I'm a Kobe homer lol. But in no order I suppose though I can live with that. I think I get a sense the kind of player you like. 

Do you think Kobe is better than Michael?

i wouldn’t get upset at that... Kobe was phenomenal and did a lot of thing Michael did but better imo 

I think Magic is definitely up there also

Edited by Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Do you think Kobe is better than Michael?

i wouldn’t get upset at that... Kobe was phenomenal and did a lot of thing Michael did but better imo 

I think Magic is definitely up there also

I'd love to say I do, but it's tough to split the two. Agree on Magic as well. Both had great supporting casts but also willed them to another level. I think Michael tended to perform better in the finals but I don't have the numbers in front of me, so I'd probably give him the edge.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It seems to have an impact on highly skilled activities like sports. And economic opportunity can dictate what sports young athletes get to play.

Larry Bird is not the best all time, Jordan is, give me a break.

Edited by AllenWillBust

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

It seems to have an impact on highly skilled activities like sports. And economic opportunity can dictate what sports young athletes get to play.

Larry Bird is not the best all time, Jordan is, give me a break.

I think Kobe is better than Jordan.

and of course there are great black athletes , and there are great white athletes 

There are a lot of black hockey players in Buffalo.. its crazy about hockey... Some are good , a lot aren’t, and I still think it has nothing to do with race 

its Work ethic, and determination... its not the size of the dog in the fight... it’s the size of the fight in the dog 

if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:01 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I think Kobe is better than Jordan.

and of course there are great black athletes , and there are great white athletes 

There are a lot of black hockey players in Buffalo.. its crazy about hockey... Some are good , a lot aren’t, and I still think it has nothing to do with race 

its Work ethic, and determination... its not the size of the dog in the fight... it’s the size of the fight in the dog 

if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America 

"if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America"

So, I'm 5'8" , 170 lbs, 60 yrs old.  If I work really really hard, can I play DT for the Bills? 

1 minute ago, pennstate10 said:

"if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America"

So, I'm 5'8" , 170 lbs, 60 yrs old.  If I work really really hard, can I play DT for the Bills? 

When you were 18 you could’ve worked your butt off and played scat back or safety . Gotten a D1 offer and drafted to the league 

at 5’8 I’m sorry but I can’t see you being an effective 300+LBs ... especially at 60 ? jkjk

we need as much depth as possible