LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Peter said:

That is the point.  He would only care if it were loaned to him.  In such case, he would have been stupid to hire someone to pistol whip her, take the jewelry, and then return it.  I don't think he is stupid.

If the jewelry had been lent to her (as the one report states, perhaps incorrectly), Shady would not have cared at all and why would she insinuate that he was responsible for pistol whipping her and taking the jewelry.

Neither scenario makes much sense to me.

Don't know what report you're talking about.  Even her lawyer says that shady gifted her the jewelry

Just now, Peter said:

That is the point.  He would only care if it were loaned to him.  In such case, he would have been stupid to hire someone to pistol whip her, take the jewelry, and then return it.  I don't think he is stupid.

If the jewelry had been lent to her (as the one report states, perhaps incorrectly), Shady would not have cared at all and why would she insinuate that he was responsible for pistol whipping her and taking the jewelry.

Or he'd care because he somehow guaranteed the return of what was loaned to his then-girlfriend.  Or the jeweler is just holding him liable because he has deep pockets...

2 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Don't be silly it's a hard 6

That's what SHE said!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Sooooooo, obviously the jeweler sent sent someone to repo the jewelry!?

Case closed. :beer: 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Until they're evicted.

Already discussed and resolved.  Read what's already posted.

The point is that she is there at the will of the owner.  Once the owner says out, she has no right to stay there.  He is evicting her and she came up with an excuse to delay the hearing.  She is very desperate because even she knows that she has no right to continue living there.

I do not need to read 129 pages to make that determination.

4 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

For as long as the landlord “wills” it. Get it? 

It was a rhetorical question.  Get it?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

When it comes to crazy, follow the advice of my friend O'Neil:   hit it and quit it.

Don't even hit it because then she got you.  You'll never be able to get rid of her.  These are the women that mothers an aunt's tell you about growing up.  Unfortunately, we get star struck by how she looks and that A$$.  Also, unfortunately, many of these women are this way because some dude F'ed them up to begin with and when other guys try to get with them it's game time.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, teef said:

The problem is you have to date crazy one to know you should never date crazy. It’s like a child touching a hot stove. 

i told a cat years ago not to touch the hot stove, and it did

but it doesn't touch cold ones anymore

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Or he'd care because he somehow guaranteed the return of what was loaned to his then-girlfriend.  Or the jeweler is just holding him liable because he has deep pockets...

In which case, the same analysis regarding scenario 1 applies.  Why the hell would anyone pistol whip a woman to return jewelry to someone else  to avoid paying for it (whether it was lent to him or he guarantied its return). 

It would be beyond stupid and easily determined whether he or one of his friends returned the jewelry. 

I do not see that Shady is stupid enough to hatch such an idiotic plan especially given that he has gone to the lengths to undertake the legal proceeds to evict her.  Why would he all of a sudden engage in self help like this . . . not just self help but complete idiocy. 

Edited by Peter

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

The point is that she is there at the will of the owner.  Once the owner says out, she has no right to stay there.  He is evicting her and she came up with an excuse to delay the hearing.  She is very desperate because even she knows that she has no right to continue living there.

Whether you like it or not the laws in place actually require the home owner to follow through with the eviction. One moment Shady is telling the cops they didn’t get physical and he fears her making up allegations then the next he is telling them everything is ok we made up.

She either gives stupid sex, it’s so good she makes a man stooopid or Shady is a fool. What the hell was the son doing climbing out of a window when his mom was in London? Was he in London? Who knows. Too bad it came to this from all I have read they seem perfect for each other. 

Edited by Commonsense

One thing I keep seeing in all the press reports is that the intruder asked for a specific piece of jewelry--the bracelet--like it was targeted.   Could it be just as plausible that he saw it on her wrist (as she was conspicuously wearing it, even after being in bed at 3:00am) and said "give me the bracelet and any other valuables in the house."

She may have interpreted it as a set up (since Shady had previously asked for the bracelet's return as well), but could it simply be a theft and/or crime of opportunity unrelated to their relationship? 

I'm not defending what happened or looking to exonerate Shady if he was involved, but there's a lot of static in her story that needs to get filtered out...

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Whether you like it or not the laws in place actually require the home owner to follow through with the eviction. One moment Shady is telling the cops they didn’t get physical and he fears her making up allegations then the next he is telling them everything is ok we made up.

She either gives stupid sex, it’s so good she makes a man stooopid or Shady is a fool. What the hell was the son doing climbing out of a window when his mom was in London? Was he in London? Who knows. Too bad it came to this from all I have read they seem perfect for each other. 

He was in the process of evicting her.

Whether you like it or not, the law is that she is there at the will of the owner.  She has no entitlement to stay there even though he might have to go through the "process" as McCoach might say.

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

Sorry.  What I mean is that shady was the one that rented the jewelry and then he lent it to her.  Not the jewelry store lent it to her directly.

So the jewelry is on loan under his name but she refuses to give it back.  That's why I think he would care about it.  Not saying he would hire someone to pistol whip and Rob her for it.  Just that he has a stake in it.

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

One thing I keep seeing in all the press reports is that the intruder asked for a specific piece of jewelry--the bracelet--like it was targeted.   Could it be just as plausible that he saw it on her wrist (as she was conspicuously wearing it, even after being in bed at 3:00am) and said "give me the bracelet and any other valuables in the house."

She may have interpreted it as a set up (since Shady had previously asked for the bracelet's return as well), but could it simply be a theft and/or crime of opportunity unrelated to their relationship? 

I'm not defending what happened or looking to exonerate Shady if he was involved, but there's a lot of static in her story that needs to get filtered out...

This woman sounds so crazy I wouldn’t be surprised if she just fell down.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Peter said:

That's not what "tenant-at-will" means.  Turns out, you do need to read 129 pages to make that determination.  

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hard to tell just by reading text Petey.

you have no idea why the eviction, which was initiated last year, has taken this long. The most recent delay was due to an emergency with her attorney, but we have zero information about any previous delays. They could have reconciled and McCoy put proceedings off, etc. In other words you’re assuming this woman is a deadbeat and in the wrong, when it’s equally possible McCoy stringed her along and kept her around, for any number of reasons.

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

In which case, the same analysis regarding scenario 1 applies.  Why the hell would anyone pistol whip a woman to return jewelry to someone else  to avoid paying for it (whether it was lent to him or he guarantied its return). 

It would be beyond stupid and easily determined whether he or one of his friends returned the jewelry. 

I do not see that Shady is stupid enough to hatch such an idiotic plan especially given that he has gone to the lengths to undertake the legal proceeds to evict her.  Why would he all of a sudden engage in self help like this . . . not just self help but complete idiocy. 

Because idiots gotta idiot.  Look at your posts...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Sorry.  What I mean is that shady was the one that rented the jewelry and then he lent it to her.  Not the jewelry store lent it to her directly.

So the jewelry is on loan under his name but she refuses to give it back.  That's why I think he would care about it.  Not saying he would hire someone to pistol whip and Rob her for it.  Just that he has a stake in it.

It's possible, but McCoy would be able to file a legal action against her for it's return, which would freeze up anything the jewelry store could do to him.   

Once it's in the legal system, it's essentially cast in amber like a bug and will remain inert for many years...

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did anyone see the “wild” news that Ben Allbright posted yesterday about this? Apparently you had to pay to get it which I refuse because he’s Ben Allbright. 

Shady's best friend was UNOFFICIALLY named a "person of interest". 

Has not been said anywhere else, and I'm assuming the only reason he may be a "person of interest" at all is because the victims named him as a friend of McCoy. 

Thank you for not giving money to Ben Allbright...

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Shady's best friend was UNOFFICIALLY named a "person of interest". 

Has not been said anywhere else, and I'm assuming the only reason he may be a "person of interest" at all is because the victims named him as a friend of McCoy. 

Thank you for not giving money to Ben Allbright...

I bet Albright leaves shopping carts in the parking space.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This woman sounds so crazy I wouldn’t be surprised if she just fell down.

She is crazy.

But let's be clear: crazy women still don't deserve to have the **** beaten out of them.

28 minutes ago, Peter said:

I imagine it was lent to "them" - one of the reports mentioned Shady saying people loaned them jewelry for events.  I'm sure regardless of if it was for her specifically to wear, Shady felt (or was) responsible for getting the jewelry back to whoever loaned it.

Edit: I'm referring to why Shady would generally care about the jewelry getting back to the owner - and agree that it would not be a reason for him to hire someone to retrieve it - if anything it supports the theory that someone else knew about it and decided to take it for themselves

Edited by stevewin

Just trying to get some clarity: what's the general consensus about the shiny items in question -- were they McCoy's, was it a lending by a jeweler that McCoy facilitated, or were they the property of a jeweler who lent them to her without any intercession by McCoy?

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Just trying to get some clarity: what's the general consensus about the shiny items in question -- were they McCoy's, was it a lending by a jeweler that McCoy facilitated, or were they the property of a jeweler who lent them to her without any intercession by McCoy?

I think it’s the 2nd one but not sure 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

They belong to the family home, but not the shared home.

• Haha (+1) 1