LeSean McCoy allegations

I don't see how you get to "equally plausible". You have two witnesses saying there was a robbery of jewelry and a beating. How many witnesses are saying that she beat herself or some one else did? Two witnesses vs. none. 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

You don't consider a person doing that type of damage to themselves, by far, the LEAST likely of the three?

Audio?

Basically, do we actually have proof the attacked demaned those items...or is that all on her word?

There is not enough evidence to clear or hang McCoy yet.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I would say (based strictly on my opinion) it’s not as likely that she physically did it to herself, but that she had someone do it is very plausible to me.

theres a million versions of this that are equally likely until we have more information.

thats  how this works. 

There’s hurting yourself and what happened to her face.  I don’t know anyone with that level of crazy to do that much damage to themselves.  

Just now, whatdrought said:

I would say (based strictly on my opinion) it’s not as likely that she physically did it to herself, but that she had someone do it is very plausible to me.

theres a million versions of this that are equally likely until we have more information.

thats  how this works. 

that went from 3 equal, to one not as likely, to "a million"...pretty quickly there.

1 minute ago, MURPHD6 said:

Demand of returned items, was filed. As has been quoted by others. He's screwed.

Not acording to anything other than the motion filed by the GF's lawyer.   Which has no force of law, in and of itself.   It's just a "she said"  at this point...

21 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I've been a critic of McCoy's off filed stuff---but this level of apologist vigor, I haven't yet seen.  4D stuff..

Don't be an ass.  I'm not defending McCoy.  I'm deconstructing your absolutist view of the world.  People do crazy **** in the interests of maintaining their self-identity.  Including, on rare occasions, women faking serious injury and claiming they were assaulted.  Other well-known examples are Munchausen-by-Proxy, and your holier-than-thou pitching of ridiculous strawman arguments every time someone points out the world isn't as Manichean as you think. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

I don't see how you get to "equally plausible". You have two witnesses saying there was a robbery of jewelry and a beating. How many witnesses are saying that she beat herself or some one else did? Two witnesses vs. none. 

Chris Carter knows a guy.....

Just now, Virgil said:

There’s hurting yourself and what happened to her face.  I don’t know anyone with that level of crazy to do that much damage to themselves.  

Yeah- the actual ability to work herself over they way is hard.

saying to cousin “smack me so we can say lesean beat me.” Followed by cousin going ape for any number of crazy reasons?

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

Innocent until proven guilty by Trump / Goodell. 

The Trumps have already cleared McCoy--concluding she had someone do to her by request, or simply did it herself.

Nothing more Trumpian than that.

Just now, Virgil said:

There is also angering someone completely unrelated, getting the crap beaten out of you, then lying about some details so you can try pinning it on McCoy, rather then having to explain why you really got beaten and by who.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Not acording to anything other than the motion filed by the GF's lawyer.   Which has no force of law, in and of itself.   It's just a "she said"  at this point...

No. It was in the court order he filed. What you are saying is not corect, I think your confused and stubnorn. Peace, I'm out. 

Edited by MURPHD6

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah- the actual ability to work herself over they way is hard.

saying to cousin “smack me so we can say lesean beat me.” Followed by cousin going ape for any number of crazy reasons?

Maybe she knew Vince Wilfork is back on the market and wanted to adjust her beauty to his standards 

Edited by Virgil

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Don't be an ass.  I'm not defending McCoy.  I'm deconstructing your absolutist view of the world.  People do crazy **** in the interests of maintaining their self-identity.  Including, on rare occasions, women faking serious injury and claiming they were assaulted.  Other well-known examples are Munchausen-by-Proxy, and your holier-than-thou pitching of ridiculous strawman arguments every time someone points out the world isn't as Manichean as you think. 

Without going into detail.......yep.