LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I could easily imagine Shady dumb enough to tell someone he knew to go over and get the jewelry and not much more (like he probably didn't say beat her up if you have to).

I could just as easily imagine Shady complaining the girl is in his house and has this jewelry worth $10K and he's never there and just some joker hearing that and taking it upon himself to just go and get it from a girl in a big house by herself that doesn't deserve it.

I could just as easily imagine the girl mouthing off in a bar about !@#$ Shady and he gave me this 10K diamond brooch (I'm just making up the number) and I ain't giving it back and somebody hears her or her gf tells other people and some ass who knows where Shady lives just decides it's an easy $10K grab.

All of those and more are equally plausible in my mind.

Didn't she just get back from London or something?  

2 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Is there a single witness, credible or not, who is claiming that is what happened? Seriously, did I miss a key post 35 pages back?

Nobody is claiming anything.  But are you going to tell me that's not a possibility?  With absolutely no hard evidence against McCoy, you're already declaring him guilty, and anybody who disagrees wanting actual evidence before deciding one way or the other are somehow foolish?

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I could easily imagine Shady dumb enough to tell someone he knew to go over and get the jewelry and not much more (like he probably didn't say beat her up if you have to).

I could just as easily imagine Shady complaining the girl is in his house and has this jewelry worth $10K and he's never there and just some joker hearing that and taking it upon himself to just go and get it from a girl in a big house by herself that doesn't deserve it.

I could just as easily imagine the girl mouthing off in a bar about !@#$ Shady and he gave me this 10K diamond brooch (I'm just making up the number) and I ain't giving it back and somebody hears her or her gf tells other people and some ass who knows where Shady lives just decides it's an easy $10K grab.

Or any of those, compounded by her being in London yesterday, and whoever went over not expecting her to be back that night.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If there's no connection to the attack on the ex, there would be a serious battle with the NFLPA. 

And I'm sure Goodell is just shaking in his Berlutis, thinking of going to the mattresses with the gloriously incompetent NFLPA.  

Player discipline will be a huge issue next time they renegotiate it, after what Goodell's done.  But for now, he's got the NFLPA by the short 'n' curlies.

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

How has she behaved? Lets see, are there no examples of men beating their exes or having them beat? Why is it so likely that some sort of crazy conspiracy was cooked up as opposed to the garden variety, see it every damn day, guy beats ex girl friend domestic violence stuff?

Well, she won’t leave a house that isn’t hers without a court order. Tells you something right there. Fwiw it doesn’t appear McCoy was in the area so that guy didn’t beat his ex gf. It’s always different than garden variety when someone with millions of $$ is allegedly involved. 

The easiest course of action is to wait for the facts.

We do this all the time. We form opinions, bicker for 70 pages, then the next day when the facts come out the tune changes.

If he ends up being guilty I hope the Pegs fund a jersey exchange.

Edited by Elite Poster
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

This

• Like (+1) 1

Why not wait till the facts come out? Hopefully the police will get to the bottom of this. As a former member of the law enforcement community, I trust that they will find the truth. Until then, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by first_and_ten
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Really? Hey mom, thanks for the help, but he wouldn’t do it because there were a couple kids there? But you know, if they were off at a sleep over, hell yeah! Let’s put a beat down on her if no kids are around! Thanks for the help mom, but please SHUT UP! 

The items are contested, but he asked for items returned. The items might have be specified in court transcripts, verbally by his lawyer, and the journalists who report on this stuff usually check that stuff. Drop the sleuthing, please. Its a waste of time. I'm not going to the court house to pull the transcripts just to appease your suspicions.

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Ok. Stop the troll. The doc says return items in his handwriting. That is what was talking about.

Quite a leap in logic there, McRuff   Things removed from the premises = jewlery.   

Who knew...

Just now, The Red King said:

Nobody is claiming anything.  But are you going to tell me that's not a possibility?  With absolutely no hard evidence against McCoy, you're already declaring him guilty, and anybody who disagrees wanting actual evidence before deciding one way or the other are somehow foolish?

I haven't declared him guilty, but neither am I entertaining wild "possibilities" with no proof. And there is "hard evidence": two witnesses not to mention a pretty serious beating. He may be innocent still but what is the point of entertaining far fetched theories of guilt on her part? 

7 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Is there a single witness, credible or not, who is claiming that is what happened? Seriously, did I miss a key post 35 pages back?

No...but there's also not a shred of evidence to refute it.  

The actual facts we have are thin as hell.  Anyone who's not a total knucklehead like WEO can come up with at least twenty plausible theories of the crime, which may or may not involve McCoy.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

The items are contested, but he asked for items returned. The items might have be specified in court transcripts, verbally by his lawyer, and the journalists who report on this stuff usually check that stuff. Drop the sleuthing, please. Its a waste of time. I'm not going to the court house to pull the transcripts just to appease your suspicions.

There was no lawyer nor any transcript. It's a document to begin the eviction process. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Didn't she just get back from London or something?  

That's the only detail in this story that makes me think shady is involved.

I just didn't think he'd be that dumb. He is a character, but he's never struck me as just that stupid. Just go through the process and it will all get cleared up. Hes young with a bunch of money, just have patience as frustrating it may be at times. But situations like these make people act irrationally. 

It's just crazy to me, I'm a year younger than him and busting my ass to get ahead. I couldn't imagine throwing all of what he has away. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, then...it's pretty clear you don't know **** about it, then.  I even explained why it happened, and how it's similar, and you're willfully choosing to be ignorant in the interests of reinforcing your self-identity as a holier-than-thou dumbass.

Why am I not surprised.  I really could have predicted that, had I given you any thought at all.

You mentioned women faking injury for gain.  This isn't a faked injury.

You mentioned Munchausen by proxy.  That's a form of child abuse.  (the "by proxy") part.

This is several orders of magnitude beyond what you were using as (poor) examples.  This typeof self mutilation would not be performed with a sound state of mind (a scheme--which she just thought up as she got back into town that night?).

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No...but there's also not a shred of evidence to refute it.  

The actual facts we have are thin as hell.  Anyone who's not a total knucklehead like WEO can come up with at least twenty plausible theories of the crime, which may or may not involve McCoy.

I'm only attacking the least plausible one.  Try to keep up.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There was no lawyer nor any transcript. It's a document to begin the eviction process. 

They exist, usually. The reports could be false, I guess, but local reporters can get access to that stuff. They don't post it online, usually. AND no, I'm not going to the court myself to check the transcript if there is one. Your making some pretty grand leaps of faith here: the very fact that he asked for the return of items in court will likely be admissable as evidence, and that makes it harder for him to deny any knowledge or connection to a break in. That is the point. Good day.

Edited by MURPHD6

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

That's the only detail in this story that makes me think shady is involved.

I just didn't think he'd be that dumb. He is a character, but he's never struck me as just that stupid. Just go through the process and it will all get cleared up. Hes young with a bunch of money, just have patience as frustrating it may be at times. But situations like these make people act irrationally. 

It's just crazy to me, I'm a year younger than him and busting my ass to get ahead. I couldn't imagine throwing all of what he has away. 

That's the detail that makes me think he isn't.  The person living in his home is in London...and he sends someone there to retrieve property the night she gets back?

I mean...I can't rule it out, because PDCS (people do crazy ****).  But that's "leaving a gum wrapper at the murder scene" Aaron Hernandez level stupid.

• Like (+1) 1