My bold prediction

4 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The Bills are going to be the sleeper team for next year that comes out of nowhere and is one of the top teams of the AFC. You guys watch?

Well, I do love your optimism! 

I wish I shared it.....

The AFC is weak. You guys have a huge shot to take it over. The Patriots are on their way down, they will have a Superbowl hangover plus Brady is almost 41 years old. There is tension on the team between the players and Belicheck. Pittsburgh has tension on their team as well and Big Ben is getting up there too.

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Agreed. The players and coaching are better than given credit for by many on this site.

I think so too. You guys made the playoffs last year with really the defense carrying you. Now you have an offense.

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think so too. You guys made the playoffs last year with really the defense carrying you. Now you have an offense.

The areas people are complaining about will see some additions after June 1. This staff is not dumb, they know what they need. I will be at Lambeau on Sept 30.

Just now, horned dogs said:

The areas people are complaining about will see some additions after June 1. This staff is not dumb, they know what they need. I will be at Lambeau on Sept 30.

I'll be at Lambeau as well. I'm hoping for a Bills invasion...

• Like (+1) 1

100 to 1 odds of winning superbowl, 50 to 1 to win the afc championship.  If you're confident go put your money down.  I myself will keep my money in my pocket for 2-3 years from now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gonna be tough with a BAD OL and a WR unit that is dependent on KB remaining healthy all year.  I do think the D will be top 10 possibly top 5.  Just need to stay healthy and for Edmunds to be comfortable calling the D

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not expecting a repeat to 2017 this coming season because there are still some big holes in the line up and a series of unbelievable circumstances that won't repeat led to the Bills breaking the playoff drought.  My expectations are more about 2019, assuming the QB problems have been resolved, more than they are about 2018.  This year I think the Bills will struggle with an overall tough schedule that is road heavy early.  As the free agents and rookie class settle into the defense, it should get better as the season progresses and keep them in most games.  But the combination of a new QB, a new offensive system, and some issues on the offensive line and WR will limit the effectiveness of the offense.  Maybe they finish between 6 to 8 wins. 

Whether its McCarron or Allen (I'm expected it to be Allen) at QB 2019 is a different story with the team set at QB, another good draft, and something like $50M in cap space to tap into the free agent market.  With those draft choices and cap money the team is able to address its weaknesses.  The roster will be solid top to bottom, the defense will be top 5, and the offense top 10 with the team going 11-5 to capture the AFC East title.    

15 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Watch you guys represent Ralph Stadium in the AFC title game.

I prefer New Era Field!

(Btw I love the name of packers stadium "Lambeau".. It would have been a name of one of my dogs. But our dogs names are "Orchard" for Orchard Park and "Jelly" for Jim Kelly)

One of two things will happen this season:

1) AJ plays most of the way and we win maybe 5 or 6 games, and we get a top ten pick in the draft.

2) Allen breaks out and starts the season, defense is great, and the offense is not horrible. And we're in playoff contention. 

23 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The offense will depend on our QB play, among other things, but I DO believe our defense will be even better this year.

50 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Watch you guys represent Ralph Stadium in the AFC title game.

Hey ice i remember you from BBMB.  I didnt post but remember reading yours..i saw you posts here and knew it was you.

I wanted to ask you..how did you get into the Bills? I know Green Bay is your team but i cant remember how you also got into the Bills.  Growing up my mom always loved the Packers so it rubbed off on me as well.  Of course Buffalo is my team but i always root for Green Bay.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys almost beat a team in their stadium in the wildcard round who played in the AFC title game.

How many points did we score? And the offense appears to be trending downward in the short term. THAT is what concerns me for next year. But I do LOVE our direction. 

13 minutes ago, Manther said:

I am strongly leaning to make the trip to Lambeau too

If I DON’T go my sister who lives in nearby Appleton will officially disown me. She’s lived there 23 years....and I have never visited. She is a bit sensitive about that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

If I DON’T go my sister who lives in nearby Appleton will officially disown me. She’s lived there 23 years....and I have never visited. She is a bit sensitive about that. 

Sounds like a must go

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Gonna be tough with a BAD OL and a WR unit that is dependent on KB remaining healthy all year.  I do think the D will be top 10 possibly top 5.  Just need to stay healthy and for Edmunds to be comfortable calling the D

I don't disagree the WR corp is very shaky but the OL people need to really slow down on. Even with their losses Incognito was one or two seasons left at most and they knew that position could change. Cordy Glenn has barely played for the last two years and the LT they have in Dawkins played just as well last year. They have enough starters that I want to give it time before we criticize.

Second with the change in offensive scheme by Dabol we really don't know how good or bad this offensive line would be anyway because they will have to learn it and gel together. I think people are downplaying how much scheme and the guys playing as a unit matters to its success. Don't forget that offensive line was considered a liability until Taylor came in and many of those who departed were on the previous offensive line that was criticized. So lets give it some time to see how things shake out.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The Bills are going to be the sleeper team for next year that comes out of nowhere and is one of the top teams of the AFC. You guys watch?

Your'e Crazy !

But my kinda Crazy   

:wub:     3rd