My bold prediction

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The AFC is weak. You guys have a huge shot to take it over. The Patriots are on their way down, they will have a Superbowl hangover plus Brady is almost 41 years old. There is tension on the team between the players and Belicheck. Pittsburgh has tension on their team as well and Big Ben is getting up there too.

i always like your positive posts.. very refreshing and i share the optimism as it relates to the Bills. i always anticipate the start of a new season .. 16- 0.. then let it play out.  why not.?.. thanks for contributing... the predicatable doom..  BS ..tedious. hope the Pack does well.. lets enjoy! again.. thank you! 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ice  Is an Honorary Member here.

Always appreciate your posting here.

Thank you and best wishes to your Packers. They have revamped a bit and should be fun for you this year I hope !!

Cheers Friend !!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I don't disagree the WR corp is very shaky but the OL people need to really slow down on. Even with their losses Incognito was one or two seasons left at most and they knew that position could change. Cordy Glenn has barely played for the last two years and the LT they have in Dawkins played just as well last year. They have enough starters that I want to give it time before we criticize.

Second with the change in offensive scheme by Dabol we really don't know how good or bad this offensive line would be anyway because they will have to learn it and gel together. I think people are downplaying how much scheme and the guys playing as a unit matters to its success. Don't forget that offensive line was considered a liability until Taylor came in and many of those who departed were on the previous offensive line that was criticized. So lets give it some time to see how things shake out.

I watched Ducasse and Mills play all last year.  They are ripe for the pickings.  Ive seen Newhouse play.  He was bad last year.  Very bad.  Maybe it was because of scheme and injuries, but he is open for criticism based on his play.  I like groy.  And I like Teller, but he hasn’t played in a game and regressed some last year.  But even if Dawkins, groy and teller play up to their best, the right side is still bad.  Sure, made the playoffs with them last year but that was with the most mobile qb in the league.....not mccarron or our untested rookie.

our OL May not end up being the worst OL in the league, but It’s might be our weakest unit on the team alongside WR

Just now, NewEra said:

I watched Ducasse and Mills play all last year.  They are ripe for the pickings.  Ive seen Newhouse play.  He was bad last year.  Very bad.  Maybe it was because of scheme and injuries, but he is open for criticism based on his play.  I like groy.  And I like Teller, but he hasn’t played in a game and regressed some last year.  But even if Dawkins, groy and teller play up to their best, the right side is still bad.  Sure, made the playoffs with them last year but that was with the most mobile qb in the league.....not mccarron or our untested rookie.

our OL May not end up being the worst OL in the league, but It’s might be our weakest unit on the team alongside WR

its true till proven otherwise.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The Bills are going to be the sleeper team for next year that comes out of nowhere and is one of the top teams of the AFC. You guys watch?

Thanks Ice.

I definitely share your optimism, I can't lie I was not a fan of the Josh Allen pick, and am still having a difficult time warming up to it.  I felt that Rosen was a much surer QB, and just knew he would be our pick.  I pray Allen succeeds, and now that he is a Buffalo Bill I'll be rooting for him week in and week out.  

I do think we'll make some noise this year, and if your prediction that Buffalo will be playing in the AFC title game, AT NEW ERA FIELD no less, comes to fruition, I will personally send you a custom made authentic Packers jersey with the player of your choice, or your own name.  You're a great poster, well-liked around these parts, and you contribute good stuff.  

Here's to a great season for my Bills and your Packers(except for Sept 30th), and may our teams meet twice this year!!

Edited by smuvtalker

59 minutes ago, Manther said:

Sounds like a must go

My parents always lived near us (I’m the youngest with the “then” cutest kids), plus I just may be perceived by her as the favorite. (She’s a bean counter.) I’d see her at least a couple times a year when she visited the parents, so why go to Wisconsin? 

Yes, it’s a must go. Maybe I’ll even see the Kohler plumbing museum, and some “graffiti cows”?  (Reference from another thread...) 

4 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

One of two things will happen this season:

1) AJ plays most of the way and we win maybe 5 or 6 games, and we get a top ten pick in the draft.

2) Allen breaks out and starts the season, defense is great, and the offense is not horrible. And we're in playoff contention. 

Or Shady pulls a hammy, the OL sucks, AJ/Allen/Peterman suck equally and we win 2-3 games. I can see all of the mentioned scenarios ocurring- playoffs, mediocre & terrible. I'm hopeful for the former but wouldn't be stunned with the other two.