Josh Allen’s Face

8 hours ago, Billznut said:

I assume you haven’t seen his woman on social media??  He won’t want anything to do with the Buffalo women and rightly so. 

f u

8 hours ago, Billznut said:

He allegedly is very in love with her according to Allen’s posts.  By the looks of her, he won’t have temptations in WNY. 

You are one of those guys who can't get a date, so you angry. Right?

So come on here and vent junior. Pour your stupid heart out.

Insult every woman on buffalo if you wish. Nobody expects you to act like a man here. Let it all out. It is safe to a jackass loser on the board here.

1 hour ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

f u

You are one of those guys who can't get a date, so you angry. Right?

So come on here and vent junior. Pour your stupid heart out.

Insult every woman on buffalo if you wish. Nobody expects you to act like a man here. Let it all out. It is safe to a jackass loser on the board here.

Lol talk about sounding like a jackass. Sounds like YOU definitely need to get laid. Good luck with that champ. 

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

That is the best Josh Allen film I have seen so far. 

Agreed! 

Although here's one.  I did not realize Allen had graduated.  That's a positive checkmark for him IMO.  A lot of capable students in the draft class struggle to finish with all the extra time commitments of the Sr Bowl, Combine, pre-draft visits etc.

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't know where this is going, but remember: Allen just spent a few years in Wyoming. People may be thinking "yeah, hot cowgirl chicks" but those people haven't spent much time in the Cowboy State.

Allen drafted one from home it would seem

25 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Lol talk about sounding like a jackass. Sounds like YOU definitely need to get laid. Good luck with that champ. 

You want to talk like that don't be surprised if someone like me takes exception. This is a public forum and if you want to say mean opinions, that are also dead wrong, don;t expect that nobody is allowed to disagree with you and be critical of you.

it isn't ok and there is something wrong with you if you think there is.

How old are you? If you are a man you should be ashamed of yourself. Get your head on straight.

1 minute ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

You want to talk like that don't be surprised if someone like me takes exception. 

You seriously need to work on your time management skills. Instead of trying to hijack a thread and make it all about you, which may seem interesting to only you, you should probably worry more about aspiring to move out of your parents basement. Good luck with that. Also the ignore feature may help you with any unresolved anger issues you’re currently experiencing. 

13 minutes ago, Billznut said:

You seriously need to work on your time management skills. Instead of trying to hijack a thread and make it all about you, which may seem interesting to only you, you should probably worry more about aspiring to move out of your parents basement. Good luck with that. Also the ignore feature may help you with any unresolved anger issues you’re currently experiencing. 

Twice you decided to turn someone's remark about Allen's girlfriend being pretty into an insult towards area women.

Now you want to defend your behavior. And yes i suppose I am hijacking the thread. But it is a thread about Josh Allen's face so not a super serious specific topic. However i will stop at this point.

4 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Twice you decided to turn someone's remark about Allen's girlfriend being pretty into an insult towards area women.

Now you want to defend your behavior. And yes i suppose I am hijacking the thread. But it is a thread about Josh Allen's face so not a super serious specific topic. However i will stop at this point.

You really have ruined a wonderful thread about the blank expanse of blinking nothingness that is Josh Allen's Face.  Shame on you.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Billznut said:

I assume you haven’t seen his woman on social media??  He won’t want anything to do with the Buffalo women and rightly so. 

Very quaint that you believe the looks of his significant other will stop a rich young man from messing around. 

11 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Everybody in WNY is ugly?

This is apparently common knowledge on TBD ? 

12 hours ago, Billznut said:

She is already all about Billsmafia on her IG. She’s a keeper 

Does that mean, Rachel Bush, Katherine Webb, and Brittany Williams will be on the Ketchup guns in the hammer lot?

Edited by wagon127

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We got ourselves quite a battle brewing here...

Who is the queen of Buffalo?

AJ McCarron's wife Katherine Webb

katherine-webb-profile.jpg

Jordan Poyer's wife Rachel Bush...

maxresdefault.jpg

Josh Allen's girlfriend Brittany Williams...

DMNpBKrUMAA277T.jpgDV33VruU8AAvSKt.jpg

You cant go wrong, but Mrs. Poyer takes the cake for me.

6 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Good idea

10 hours ago, The Wiz said:

He really does look like a meathead.  But perhaps he's an evil genius.

sam-darnold-2.jpg?w=1000

Syndrome-The-Incredibles-Buddy-Pine-a.jp

I don't think Darnold looks like a meathead so much as the sort to live alone in the woods and then one day go postal with an AR-15 before turning it on himself.

6 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We got ourselves quite a battle brewing here...

Who is the queen of Buffalo?

AJ McCarron's wife Katherine Webb

katherine-webb-profile.jpg

Jordan Poyer's wife Rachel Bush...

maxresdefault.jpg

Josh Allen's girlfriend Brittany Williams...

DMNpBKrUMAA277T.jpgDV33VruU8AAvSKt.jpg

Depending on how well AJ can throw a football at the NFL level, studying the women of the players this year may be a hell of a lot more interesting than studying the team itself.

Wonder what other beauties are out there.  Most of these guys must have pretty hot women.

17 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

The chicks will eat him alive in the Chippewa /Allen St. District.

What do you mean!   Nice country boy like Josh would never be caught out downtown carousing.

That for Sabres to do...

18 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Seriously?  You need to check into rehab buddy. 

c'mon Bob, lighten up ......

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The weirdest looking QB is Sam Darnold by far. 

I strongly disagree Yolo - it's Rosen and it's not even close, plus he has a very punchable face

7 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

On topic he looks Native American to me. And I'm not sure if it is ok to say that? I hope so.

Basically I think we got the new Jim Thorpe is what I'm saying. 

on topic?

ummm......awkward

Edited by BuffaninATL
missing words