How do you watch the draft?

RFL

It's become a tradition over the years now to take off Friday from work and go out to the bar with about 8-10 guys from my fantasy football league and catch the draft. Makes it fun because we hang out and socialize in between the picks coming in.  I would be too bored having to sit home and watch the draft on the couch.  For the next rounds I pay attention to when we are picking and see who we grab and then research on that player but I don't actually sit and watch too much of it.  

I dutifully watch the draft coverage on ESPN and NFL Network - until the time when the Bills pick, then I watch the commercials they air

• Like (+1) 3

I watch it with a group of around 10 friends, one is a Patriots fan and I have turned the TV off in some fashion when the Patriots pick for 4 years now. This year I bought a separate controller for the type of TV my buddie has. Last year I had to turn it off at the circuit breaker, I fear this will be my last year, 5 years of turning off the Patriots when they pick is not a bad run.

• Like (+1) 2

Anyone else miss the old format where rounds 1-3 were on Saturday and 4-7 on Sunday?

That Saturday was amazing. Hunker down at like 10-11am, and have a full day of draft extravaganza until 11pm.

Nowadays, I'll catch the 1st round on Thursday, and then have to watch my phone for alerts Friday night and Saturday. Too spread out, too much other stuff going on Prime Time weeknights.

• Like (+1) 1