Gunner's 2018 Mock Draft UPDATED - Final version on Page 6

GunnerBill

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Rosen question for anyone, who is the last prospect that threw the ball as well as him? Stafford maybe? I think that he is a more natural thrower than Luck. Rosen has some questions with health and his quirky (outspoken) personality but as a passer he is elite IMO.

if he thinks Donny is an idiotĀ  Ā Add a +1 on the likability chartĀ 

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Thatā€™s a realistic look at what it will cost based on the updated draft value chart.

the OP or mine?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Don't break the bank on a guy who may or may not workĀ 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or they keep 3 and one is inactive on GamedayĀ 

that would be my guess.

Ā 

but first ...Ā  (I guess I missed it)Ā  -Ā 

Rosen, NP and who else?Ā Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

if he thinks Donny is an idiotĀ  Ā Add a +1 on the likability chartĀ 

the OP or mine?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Don't break the bank on a guy who may or may not workĀ 

that would be my guess.

Ā 

but first ...Ā  (I guess I missed it)Ā  -Ā 

Rosen, NP and who else?Ā Ā 

What Gunner suggested as the trade 21,22,53, a 4th and next yearā€™s 2nd is a fair estimate of what we are talking to get into the top 5.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What Gunner suggested as the trade 21,22,53, a 4th and next yearā€™s 2nd is a fair estimate of what we are talking to get into the top 5.

Ā 

Ā i wonder if shaw lawson has much value? if he can be thrown in the trade making it just the 2 ones would that be enough?Ā Ā 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

too damn expensive if you as me.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Thatā€™s the cost of doing business. It certainly is a lot to give up but if you want one of the top guys thatā€™s what youā€™ll pay. Iā€™m fine with it because of the extra picks. Using Gunnerā€™s trade we would still have a 2nd, 3rd and 2 5ths. I would think that you would have your QB, 2 starters, a #2 RB and a depth guy. Thatā€™s not a ton of guys but a lot of boxes checked.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

too damn expensive if you as me.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

If you come out of this draft with a long term franchise qb nothing is too much. Ask the Rams or the Eagles if they paid too much for their respective franchise qbs? The Bills have been meandering on the qb issue for a long time. It's time to do what has to be done to get the job accomplished. Don't fear failure----pursue success.Ā 

20 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Your lips to god's ears, gooner

Ā 

Rumor has it he has very wet lips. You don't want his lips anywhere near your ears. Just too sloppy!:D

Edited by JohnC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you come out of this draft with a long term franchise qb nothing is too much. Ask the Rams or the Eagles if they paid too much for their respective franchise qbs? The Bills have been meandering on the qb issue for a long time. It's time to do what has to be done to get the job accomplished. Don't fear failure----pursue success.Ā 

Rumor has it he has very wet lips. You don't want his lips anywhere near your ears. Just too sloppy!:D

Ā 

Not mine, god's.

Ā 

:P

Ā 

4 hours ago, Buddo said:

How much of the trade up to #3, is coloured by what you would like to see done?

Ā 

Tbh, I think #3 is about as high up as we can get, without giving up way too much, so from that standpoint, I can see the possibility.

Ā 

I just think that the Giants would be mad to not take a QB, when they won't get such a high pick, combined with a good QB class, in probably another 10 years or so. And if they do, then unless they take Allen to sit, the whole pack of cards comes tumbling down.

Ā 

I've also seen where the Colts are desperate for an edge rusher, and could well take Chubb @ #3, although there might be alternatives they would be happy with around the early 20s.

Ā 

Good effort though, and nice analysis to back it up. Food for thought. ;)

Ā 

Ā 

TheĀ Bills were last in the top two in 1985. Ā It is rare to be up that high and I can't imagine, in a year that is deepĀ with good QBs, that the NYG would trade out of a spot that would potentially keep them set at the most important position in sports for another 13 years.

19 minutes ago, JohnC said:

thats the problemĀ  IFĀ Ā 

5 draft picks traded for 1

Ā 

no way

Ā 

I'd offer the 21 and 22, plus a 2019 1st and a 3rd this year but not going 4 picks this year plus a 2nd from next year.Ā 

Ā 

24. Panthers - Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre DameĀ 

Ā 

massively under drafted. Ā Likely to go top 10.

Edited by KRT88

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Thatā€™s the cost of doing business. It certainly is a lot to give up but if you want one of the top guys thatā€™s what youā€™ll pay. Iā€™m fine with it because of the extra picks. Using Gunnerā€™s trade we would still have a 2nd, 3rd and 2 5ths. I would think that you would have your QB, 2 starters, a #2 RB and a depth guy. Thatā€™s not a ton of guys but a lot of boxes checked.Ā 

Ā 

We'd also get a 6th back this year in my trade.Ā  So it is essentially:

Ā 

2 x 1st rounders;

2 x 2nd rounders;

Swap a 4th for a 6th.

Ā 

It isn't quite Jimmy Johnson value but it's a good tax on top of Rich Hill value and when you look at the other trade ups - the Rams cost was 2 x 1sts; 2 x 2nds and 2 x 3rds.Ā  That got them from number 15 to number 1 - which by Jimmy Johnson's chart is a difference of 2,950 points.Ā Ā 

The Bills to get from 21 to number 3 would be looking to make up a difference of only 1,400 points. So 2 x 1sts (neither of which are discounted for future years) leaves a pretty small gap to bridge to be in similar territory.Ā  2 x 2nds and swapping a 4th for a 6th easily bridges that in my opinion.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ā 

We'd also get a 6th back this year in my trade.Ā  So it is essentially:

Ā 

2 x 1st rounders;

2 x 2nd rounders;

Swap a 4th for a 6th.

Ā 

It isn't quite Jimmy Johnson value but it's a good tax on top of Rich Hill value and when you look at the other trade ups - the Rams cost was 2 x 1sts; 2 x 2nds and 2 x 3rds.Ā  That got them from number 15 to number 1 - which by Jimmy Johnson's chart is a difference of 2,950 points.Ā Ā 

The Bills to get from 21 to number 3 would be looking to make up a difference of only 1,400 points. So 2 x 1sts (neither of which are discounted for future years) leaves a pretty small gap to bridge to be in similar territory.Ā  2 x 2nds and swapping a 4th for a 6th easily bridges that in my opinion.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ve all but abandoned the Jimmy Johnson chart in exchange for the Rich Hill one. The CBA is so different and it is based on how teams are functioning in this current environment. Iā€™d be all for that deal (and I would think that the Colts would be too). They have one of (if not the) worst rosters in football.

• Like (+1) 1

I personally don't like Josh Rosen. He reminds me of Rob Johnson. I hope he goes #1 so we can't have a shot at him. I'm not against trading up but 3 picks within the top 50 is a lot to give unless it's a Manning, Luck type situation and I don't believe Rosen is that. I think he's at best Matt Ryan.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Iā€™ve all but abandoned the Jimmy Johnson chart in exchange for the Rich Hill one. The CBA is so different and it is based on how teams are functioning in this current environment. Iā€™d be all for that deal (and I would think that the Colts would be too). They have one of (if not the) worst rosters in football.

Ā 

I prefer the Hill chart too - but I think most teams still consult the Jimmy Johnson chart to check they are not getting fleeced by it.Ā  So my starting point is always "how close does this get you to the JJ chart value?" and then work from there based on recent actual trades and the Hill chart.Ā Ā 

If the cost would truly be 5 draft picks, I'd rather stay at 21/22 and pick a DT and then Lamar Jackson at 22.. Ā Way too many hole to give away this entire draft. for a QB and no help around them. If you are trading up, I'd prefer Rosen over the others. I want to stay away from Allen. Ā I have read too many things about the mental side of his game not matching those physical tools.Ā 

Ā 

Unless we somehow find a way to add help in UFA when we have 26M in dead cap money.

Edited by KRT88

Gunner, Kirby and Bandit - I think there may be one or two more among the TBD regulars that really put the time in to the draft process. Thanks for this! Can't wait to see the others also. While I am a Mayfield fan - his will to win and his accuracy remind me of Rivers but he also has a stronger arm and more mobility - I'd be fully on board with Rosen as well.

Ā 

With this class being deep for RB and DT as well, Gunner, who do you think might slot into those positions when the Bills pick?Ā 

Edited by Lothar
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Ā 

You're right.Ā  Ā But, Mcdermott has to hit on a Qb this year somehow - either through drafting high - or drafting wherever or through free agency.Ā  Ā  Ā Because if he doesn't hit at leastĀ close enough to the mark, then he is going to be hitting the road within a couple years.

Ā 

He has to be smart enough to realize that.Ā  Ā  Ā So, I think he and BeaneĀ just might be willing to overspend to try and get whoever they think the right guy is.

Edited by PolishDave
clarity

57 minutes ago, KRT88 said:

5 draft picks traded for 1

Ā 

no way

Ā 

I'd offer the 21 and 22, plus a 2019 1st and a 3rd this year but not going 4 picks this year plus a 2nd from next year.Ā 

24. Panthers - Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre DameĀ 

Ā 

massively under drafted. Ā Likely to go top 10.

Ā 

There's a decent chance we'll be picking top 10 next year with a rookie QB. No way I trade that away instead of our 2nd this year.

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I just can't understand why we would trade up for a QB that already has a concussion history plus a nerve issue in his elbow and problems with his shoulder . Rosen is damaged goods . HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS?

Ā 

Probably because the NFL draft is littered with "can't miss guys" who bombed out and guys who "have major questions" that turned into studs. If the Bills like a guy to the point they feel that strongly then go for it and be done. It's better then waiting like they did with Losman and instead of going for Big Ben.

Ā 

Gunner good draft. It falls in line with a lot I've been reading. Only thing I may disagree with is Zona trading up to #4 I think the Browns want to draft high this year after acquiring soo much the last few years.

Edited by corta765

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Here it is Mock Draft 2018 version 1.0. Before people start debating about the trade valuesā€¦. They are all broadly in line with the Jimmy Johnson chart but amended a little bit to take into account the Rich Hill chart which has re-assigned pick values by tracking actual deals that have happened in recent years (and which at least a few teams have hinted that they are now using).

Ā 

1. Browns - Sam Darnold, QB, USC

After trading out of spots where Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson were taken in the last two drafts the Browns have gone back to a traditional football savvy GM in John Dorsey. He knows you need a QB to win in the NFL and Sam Darnold seems to fit his profile of what one looks like.

Ā 

2. Giants - Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

I firmly believe the Giants are riding with Eli at QB for now. They are a trade back candidate at this spot but I feel like they don't want to move down as far as the likely trade up candidates would require because they have a desperate need at RB and Barkley is a potential elite talent.

Ā 

3. TRADE! Bills - Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA (Bills get #3 & 6th Rounder; Colts get #21, #22, #53, 2018 4th rounder and 2019 2nd rounder)

There are two teams in this draft publicly making noises about being aggressive at QB. The first of those, the Buffalo Bills, swing and swing big to take a shot on Josh Rosen. They are clearly ready to move on from Tyrod Taylor and hope to finally end 22 years of searching for the heir to Jim Kelly.

Ā 

4. TRADE! Cardinals - Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming (Cardinals get #4; Browns get #15, #47 and 2019 1st rounder)

The second is the Cardinals. As we stand they are in an even worse spot than the Bills having nothing of an NFL standard at the position. I suspect they target either Nick Foles or AJ McCarron as a bridge. Josh Allen is a big armed, downfield passer and even though Bruce Arians has gone that strikes me as the Arizona template for a franchise QB.

Ā 

5. Broncos - Quenten Nelson, G, Notre Dame

Denver doesn't take a QB here because I expect them to win the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes. Their offensive line has been a question mark for a number of years now and Nelson is considered by many to be the safest prospect in this draft.

Ā 

6. Jets - Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

The Jets sit tight and hold their nerve at #6 and still end up with a high end Quarterback prospect. Mayfield's brash attitude seems tailor made for New York and after years of taking shots on 2nd and 3rd rate prospects (Geno, Hackenburg and Petty) this could be the long term answer to the Jets' Quarterback conundrum.

Ā 

7. Buccaneers - Bradley Chubb, CB, NC State

I have Bradley Chubb as the #1 player on my board and if he drops to #7 because of a run on Quarterbacks the Buccaneers would be jumping for joy and sprinting to the podium.

Ā 

8. Bears - Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

Chicago has to be pretty close to admitting that Kevin White is a bust. So three years after that mistake and with an improved defense and hopefully their franchise QB in place they go back to the receiver well for Ridley. A smooth route runner who can get separation he is a nice fit for Matt Nagy's offense.

Ā 

9. 49ers - Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB, Alabama

Is Fitzpatrick a corner or a safety? The 49ers probably don't mind. They need playmakers in their defensive backfield and Fitzpatrick is the best player available at this stage. Ā 

Ā 

10. Raiders - Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

The Raiders need to draft defense, defense, and some more defense. Navarro Bowman was a short term solution at linebacker in 2017 but he is an impending FA. Roquan Smith is a top 10 player by my board and he has the speed that John Gruden loves.

Ā 

11. Dolphins - Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

Another team with an obvious linebacker deficiency is the Miami Dolphins. They were fielding the professional corpse of Lawrence Timmons' career as a starter last season and Kiko Alonso's performance slumped after a decent 2016. Tremaine Edmunds is a name making a lot of noise in scouting circles early in this draft season and I can imagine the Dolphins being very happy to select him at this spot. Ā 

Ā 

12. Bengals - Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma

The Bengals offensive line is by far the weakest spot on this team. Their tackle play was so bad last year they ended up moving star guard Clint Boling out there to protect Dalton's blindside. There are three first round graded tackle in this class by my board but Orlando Brown Snr had so much success in the AFC North that it just feels right that his son ends up there too!

Ā 

13. Redskins - Vita Vea, DT, Washington

The Redskins snagged dramatic faller Jonathan Allen in last year's draft to solidify the defensive tackle position but concerns about his ability to stay healthy seem well founded and I still believe a more disruptive penetrating tackle like Vea would make that defense more productive.

Ā 

14. Packers - Marcus Davenport, OLB, UTSA

I feel like every year I mock a pass rusher to the Packers in the first round and they pick a defensive back instead. Davenport is raw but has a sky high ceiling and is a perfect fit for new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine's 3-4 defense.

Ā 

15. Browns - Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

The Browns have needs everywhere and could go in almost any direction at this spot. I have some concerns about Ward's ability to play outside in the NFL (size and ability to track the deep ball) but he is fast and smooth and Cleveland does have a need in the secondary.

Ā 

16. Ravens - Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU

The Ravens defense was pretty good last year, so they have to focus on upgrading the offense. Joe Flacco's best years were with a burner receiver on one side and a contested catch guy opposite him. Grabbing 6ft4 Courtland Sutton and retaining pending FA Mike Wallace would recreate that combination.

Ā 

17. Chargers - Derwin James, S, Florida State

On paper the Chargers don't have many holes but their top safety last year was dust settle FA signing Tre Boston but he is a pending FA again and will want a significant salary bump so the Chargers could go to the draft for a replacement and Florida State's Derwin James is among the best players left at this point.

Ā 

18. Seahawks - Isiah Wynn, OG, Georgia

I feel like I say the Seahawks should go offensive line every single draft and they normally trade back out of the first round altogether! They could go OT here but having traded for Duane Brown in season guard is probably a bigger need. Wynn played tackle in college and I am not totally convinced he can't do that in the NFL, but he has the versatility to play guard too.

Ā 

19. Cowboys - Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

Dallas could go defensive back here but I think they need some interior pass rush whether DeMarcus Lawrence re-signs on the edge or not. Hurst was consistently getting into the backfield for the Wolverines and would upgrade the Cowboys' defensive line.

Ā 

20. Lions - Ā Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama

The Lions have a need at linebacker even though Jarrad Davis had a good rookie year in 2017. Tahir Whitehead is a FA and looks unlikely to be back. Matt Patricia has coordinated a New England defense featuring Brandon Spikes and then Dont'a Hightower at MLB because of the scheme familiarity Crimson Tide guys have from Saban to Belichick. For that reason another Alabama linebacker to make the calls in Patriciaā€™s Detroit defense makes a lot of sense to me.

Ā 

21. Colts - Mike Hughes, CB, UCF

The Colts were willing to give up #3 for two first round picks precisely because they need a lot of holes filling. One of those is unquestionably at corner. I have Mike Hughes higher on my board than Joshua Jackson and he would be an immediate starter.

Ā 

22. Colts - Connor Williams, OT, Texas

Connor Williams' final year at Texas was not as impressive as his sophomore year in 2016 but if the Colts can get Andrew Luck back on the field they need to protect him. WilliamsĀ could start at right tackle and eventually slide across to replace the overpaid Anthony Castonzo on the left side.

Ā 

23. Rams - Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa

I get the feeling that teams might not be as high on Jackson as the talking heads are. I think he is a 2nd round talent but the Rams have a major need at corner - Tremaine Johnson is a FA and is not worth the money he wants to stay.

Ā 

24. Panthers - Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

During Marty Hurney's first spell as Panthers GM he had a couple of misses trying to find a franchise left tackle. The Panthers cannot keep trying to recycle other people's trash at the position though, they need to find their long term answer and McGlinchey is a fit.

Ā 

25. Titans - Harold Landry, DE, Boston College

Mike Vrabel never coached directly for Belichick but he played for him and coached for Bill O'Brien. Harold Landry is such a Belichick like pick. Smart, high motor, from a north eastern school. He happens to fill a need for the Titans too.

Ā 

26. Falcons - Da'ron Payne, DT, Alabama

Dontarie Poe filled a need as a FA signing for the Falcons in 2017, but he is an impending FA and they could still do with finding a long term answer as a dominating, run stuffing presence in the middle of that defensive line. If Payne is still on the board I think Atlanta would find him hard to pass up.

Ā 

27. Saints - James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State

A fast, shifty receiver who isn't the most polished route runner but just seems to find ways to get separation down the field? Sounds like a fit for the New Orleans Saints. Washington will replace what the Saints traded away when sending Brandin Cooks to New England last offseason.

Ā 

28. Steelers - Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State

Pittsburgh has a very good roster almost top to bottom but a Quarterback who keeps flirting with retirement. Mason Rudolph is not universally loved but I am pretty high on him and I think he could slide right in to that Pittsburgh scheme which runs plenty of spread concepts after a year or two sitting behind Big Ben.

Ā 

29. Jaguars - Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP

The Jags could go Quarterback here but we know Coughlin and Marrone want to run it every down because they told us they do. They got their bruiser at running back last year and now improving the push the offensive line gets to open holes for him should be the priority. Hernandez is a nasty, aggressive run blocker who is a perfect fit for Marrone's power scheme.

Ā 

30. Vikings - Arden Key, DE, LSU

When I ask myself "which defensive minded Head Coach in the NFL takes a chance on talented but troubled?" I answer - Mike Zimmer. Ā Arden Key is probably the most talented prospect left on the board and Minnesota is always looking to add to its defensive strength.

Ā 

31. Patriots - Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama

After watching Jacksonville and then Philadelphia tear up his defense in the AFC Championship Game and Superbowl I can imagine Bill Belichick believing he needs a tough tone setter. Enter Ronnie Harrison, who puts the hard into "hard hitting" at the safety position.

Ā 

32. TRADE! Chargers - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville (Chargers get #32; Eagles get #48 and #82)

And the first round ends in intrigue as the Los Angeles Chargers jump up to take a shot on Louisville's Lamar Jackson. Philadelphia feels good enough about its World Champion roster to slide back and the Chargers finally have a succession plan to Philip Rivers.

Ā 

Ā 

Okay guys.... flame away.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Thats a lot of work gunner, I hope we take Mayfield in this scenario, I don't like Rosen when the play breaks down and his desire for the game.

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Here it is Mock Draft 2018 version 1.0. Before people start debating about the trade valuesā€¦. They are all broadly in line with the Jimmy Johnson chart but amended a little bit to take into account the Rich Hill chart which has re-assigned pick values by tracking actual deals that have happened in recent years (and which at least a few teams have hinted that they are now using).

Ā 

1. Browns - Sam Darnold, QB, USC

After trading out of spots where Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson were taken in the last two drafts the Browns have gone back to a traditional football savvy GM in John Dorsey. He knows you need a QB to win in the NFL and Sam Darnold seems to fit his profile of what one looks like.

Ā 

2. Giants - Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

I firmly believe the Giants are riding with Eli at QB for now. They are a trade back candidate at this spot but I feel like they don't want to move down as far as the likely trade up candidates would require because they have a desperate need at RB and Barkley is a potential elite talent.

Ā 

3. TRADE! Bills - Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA (Bills get #3 & 6th Rounder; Colts get #21, #22, #53, 2018 4th rounder and 2019 2nd rounder)

There are two teams in this draft publicly making noises about being aggressive at QB. The first of those, the Buffalo Bills, swing and swing big to take a shot on Josh Rosen. They are clearly ready to move on from Tyrod Taylor and hope to finally end 22 years of searching for the heir to Jim Kelly.

Okay guys.... flame away.Ā Ā 

Ā 

You get no flaming from me on this.Ā  I would be enchanted.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

I personally don't like Josh Rosen. He reminds me of Rob Johnson. I hope he goes #1 so we can't have a shot at him. I'm not against trading up but 3 picks within the top 50 is a lot to give unless it's a Manning, Luck type situation and I don't believe Rosen is that. I think he's at best Matt Ryan.

Do you know him personally?

In short, if the Bills can move up and get the #2 QB in this year's draft they more or less have to do it. Period.Ā  Of course to do it, they need a willing partner. And maybe Indy is indeed that partner. Hard to believe that they're going to kick Luck to the curb just a few years after having done the same with Manning....only to see Peyton win the Super Bowl with another team. The Colts management would never hear the end of it!

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The "what if" it doesn't work out argument makes no sense to me. It doesn't matter what position you draft for there is a chance that the selection won't work out. No one is suggesting that you make a pick simply because there is a desperate need to fill that position. You do your research and evaluation and use some common sense and good judgment when making a pick. ItĀ  would makes sense to use a lot of assets to move up for Rosen, Mayfield or Darnold. It wouldn'tĀ  make sense to use the same amount of assets to move up to select Rudolph. As it stands the Bills don't have a franchise qb. They haven't had one for nearly a quarter century. Being passive is not a solution as much as it is the problem. Again, don't fear failure----pursue success!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

The "what if" it doesn't work out argument makes no sense to me. It doesn't matter what position you draft for there is a chance that the selection won't work out. No one is suggesting that you make a pick simply because there is a desperate need to fill that position. You do your research and evaluation and use some common sense and good judgment when making a pick. ItĀ  would makes sense to use a lot of assets to move up for Rosen, Mayfield or Darnold. It wouldn'tĀ  make sense to use the same amount of assets to move up to select Rudolph. As it stands the Bills don't have a franchise qb. They haven't had one for nearly a quarter century. Being passive is not a solution as much as it is the problem. Again, don't fear failure----pursue success!

Its a gamble

But it is one I would like to see them take.

25 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Ā 

THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

Ā