Active shooter at Florida high school

The NRA and its political puppets in Congress and state governments will undoubtedly show up in the media to remind us that this wouldn't have happened "If only all the teachers and students were armed with automatics ..."  :thumbdown:

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

The NRA and its political puppets in Congress and state governments will undoubtedly show up in the media to remind us that this wouldn't have happened "If only all the teachers and students were armed with automatics ..."  :thumbdown:

Yeah...........there's  politics forum in which you're more than welcome to share your thoughts on that issue.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

active, still ongoing???

Appears they have a suspect in custody.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yeah...........there's  politics forum in which you're more than welcome to share your thoughts on that issue.

I'm just stating what we all know will happen in the next 48 hours.

This is in the Boca Raton part of Florida between West Palm Beach to the north and Ft. Lauderdale to the south.

"Numerous fatalities" were involved says the Superintendent.  

Great!

this **** is America's new hobby; it happens every few months and we as a nation seem to love it, as we do nothing to prevent the next one. And we will do nothing after this one either! 

Yeah, "Take it to the PPP"  !@#$ that.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

This is in the Boca Raton part of Florida between West Palm Beach to the north and Ft. Lauderdale to the south.

"Numerous fatalities" were involved says the Superintendent.  

Great!

this **** is America's new hobby; it happens every few months and we as a nation seem to love it, as we do nothing to prevent the next one. And we will do nothing after this one either! 

Yeah, "Take it to the PPP"  !@#$ that.

Every few months? I wish it were that infrequent as according to The Gun Violence Archive, there have been 29 mass shootings in the US since the new year began. This is a uniquely American phenomenon. 

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting?page=1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

!@#$ off

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I'm just stating what we all know will happen in the next 48 hours.

Eat Richard

Edited by Boyst62

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... A bit testes.

Thick skin people, thick skin.  Let's all pray, hide our head in sand and whistle out our arse.

It will get better.  It really will!  

Forward!

Eii. You know better.

This is not the time to talk politics. 

Anyone who wants to see what it's like, go to the snap chat map and you can see videos kids took with gun shots, swat in the schoo, etc

Any !@#$ making a political statement on this I will personally be glad to knock tf out.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Eii. You know better.

This is not the time to talk politics. 

Anyone who wants to see what it's like, go to the snap chat map and you can see videos kids took with gun shots, swat in the schoo, etc

Any !@#$ making a political statement on this I will personally be glad to knock tf out.

When is.  There is no decorum anymore.

No quarter in society has been asked... Now none will be given.

Tough the nut up.  We are an in your face nation. Live with it.

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

School shootings not new to schools 1700s 

38 in Boston back 1937 

Interesting 

http://www.k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states

this is unreal. 

Yeah... And guess when gun control was pushed first?  The 1930s.  I meant what I said in ShoutBox above.  That's when the first round of populist "Firsters" was squelched.  Unfortunately, they rebounded in 2016 & won for good this time.

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

The truth deals with it.  Deal with it, sunshine.

The truth in your itty bitty brain is God damn backwards

You're a piece of **** looking to jump right in and make a political statement because your scrotal size is likely similar to your intellectual size - pea brain.

You are truly a classless little pea-on to make a statement like this when the situation is on going.

Not to mention a complete and dire asshat for not taking your pea sack and going to PPP where he topic you bring up is covered.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

When is.  There is no decorum anymore.

No quarter in society has been asked... Now none will be given.

Tough the nut up.  We are an in your face nation. Live with it.

Eric we understand your limitations and it's excusable.  Sit this one out, k papi?

Edited by Boyst62

Why are we told to pray like Snowflakes... There are no rules anymore. Game is not controlled.

Yet... I will pray like a Snowflake... But I won't get all hurt when people question my behavior. 

Again, how long will we hide our heads in the sand?

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

It would be nice if we could focus on the terrible loss to these families. This is tragic and life changing for so many loved ones. It is not easy to recover from, I promise. Prayers to all those involved. 

Will do.  But it wont help. I am out.  Sorry, I am a realist.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why are we told to pray like Snowflakes... There are no rules anymore. Game is not controlled.

Yet... I will pray like a Snowflake... But I won't get all hurt when people question my behavior. 

Again, how long will we hide our heads in the sand?

Will do.  But it wont help. I am out.  Sorry, I am a realist.

That’s fine, there is a time and a place for everything. I don’t think this is it....right here, right now. Sorry, that’s just me. Who am I to say? But that’s how I feel. These poor people did not see this coming, and life will never be the same. It’s rough.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

The truth in your itty bitty brain is God damn backwards

You're a piece of **** looking to jump right in and make a political statement because your scrotal size is likely similar to your intellectual size - pea brain.

You are truly a classless little pea-on to make a statement like this when the situation is on going.

Not to mention a complete and dire asshat for not taking your pea sack and going to PPP where he topic you bring up is covered.

Take your complaints to the NRA and the jackass politicians who will undoubtedly do EXACTLY what I predicted as soon as somebody sticks a microphone in their faces.  Just watch them.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

That’s fine, there is a time and a place for everything. I don’t think this is it....right here, right now. Sorry, that’s just me. Who am I to say? But that’s how I feel. These poor people did not see this coming, and life will never be the same. It’s rough.....

Sorry... So very SORRY Aug (& others).

I am deeply faithful, just not blinded by it.  It's starting to spill over, my emotions. I get emotional... Especially with some.

My track record speaks for itself.  I am not here to cause any trouble... I will make it all better and leave the bubble.

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Take your complaints to the NRA and the jackass politicians who will undoubtedly do EXACTLY what I predicted as soon as somebody sticks a microphone in their faces.  Just watch them.

To jump on this and turn it political within hours of this happening is pretty sick...so congrats to you. To the victims and everyone involved God Bless.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

It would be nice if we could focus on the terrible loss to these families. This is tragic and life changing for so many loved ones. It is not easy to recover from, I promise. Prayers to all those involved. 

In an ideal world, we would all just take this to heart and days would pass by where families could bury their children in peace. Where a local community comes together to mourn those lost.

Unfortunately, with these incidents happening at the rate that they do, the next one is already happening before the shock of the one before subsides.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, SoTier said:

What about the bull **** kitty to teacher unions who refused to back teachers being able to carry?

Or the scores of people who are threatened by having officers in the school possessing weapons?

Would someone please think of the children? Because this cucked leftist has no ability to think critically besides slam gun control!

When this is all said and done what are you to do if the person got the gun illegally? What are you going to do if you find that there are no laws passed that could have stopped this??  Where are you pretty much so anti-American that you don't think guns should be allowed in this country anymore?

Do me a favor, don't reply here go to where I tagged you and I will keep hugging you until you grow a pair of balls and show up where you are supposed to be you little pansy coward

Also hi mods!!!!  ♥️u

I will just leave You Guys with the Dominican Blessing:

May God the Father bless us.
May God the Son heal us.
May God the Holy Spirit enlighten us,
and give us
eyes to SEE with,
ears to HEAR with,
hands to do the WORK of God with,
feet to WALK with,
a MOUTH to PREACH the word of salvation with,
and the angel of peace to watch over us and lead us at last,
by our Lord's gift, to the Kingdom.

Amen."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

17 fatalities....... so sad. It would be great to know how the mind of someone that could do something like this works, or doesn't work for that matter.

Neuroscience is making inroads in this area, especially in the predictive aspects of violent and other behaviors. Recently read an article about neuroscience and free will which was extremely interesting and provocative. 

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Is this Linda D?

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Neuroscience is making inroads in this area, especially in the predictive aspects of violent and other behaviors. Recently read an article about neuroscience and free will which was extremely interesting and provocative. 

Do you know source of the article? I would like to read it.

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Is this Linda D?

This is NOT Linda D. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Do you know source of the article? I would like to read it.

Was a magazine at a doctor's office, perhaps 'Psychology Today' but not sure of the month/year. I'll do some digging and see what if I can find it somewhere.