Active shooter at Florida high school

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

Zero conservatives on this board have criticized Arthur Jones.

Every conservative on this board has criticized Obama, Clinton, CNN, etc.

Why is a "Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress"?

Here's the article in the Chicago Sun Times.

The answer is not that the GOP is skewing Nazi. It's that there's a district in Chicago that's so irretrievably Democratic that no serious Republican candidate will run, and this weirdo is the only Republican candidate. So he'll get the nomination. Arthur Jones is one of these perennial candidates, running repeatedly, with no hope of winning. He's run in this district in 7 elections, and he ran for Milwaukee mayor way back in 1976.
“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.... “And given the fact that I’ve got no opposition in the primary, OK, I win that one (the primary) by default all right,” Jones said during an interview in a coffee shop in Lyons....

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

Should this be used against the Republican Party? Sure, if you're into taking whatever comes your way and incorporating it into ruthless propaganda for your party. Ironically, that would be Naziish.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why is a "Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress"?

Here's the article in the Chicago Sun Times.

The answer is not that the GOP is skewing Nazi. It's that there's a district in Chicago that's so irretrievably Democratic that no serious Republican candidate will run, and this weirdo is the only Republican candidate. So he'll get the nomination. Arthur Jones is one of these perennial candidates, running repeatedly, with no hope of winning. He's run in this district in 7 elections, and he ran for Milwaukee mayor way back in 1976.
“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.... “And given the fact that I’ve got no opposition in the primary, OK, I win that one (the primary) by default all right,” Jones said during an interview in a coffee shop in Lyons....

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

Should this be used against the Republican Party? Sure, if you're into taking whatever comes your way and incorporating it into ruthless propaganda for your party. Ironically, that would be Naziish.

Isn't that the guy in Blues Brothers?

@elroy16

Yes, locker room talk.  That's all there is evidence of.  Anything else is just more dishonesty from you, and pushing a narrative.  We have a system which vets these claims, and none of these women "coming forward" thought to file charges.  Not one.  While at the same time it is coming out that women are being paid to "come forward" with claims of abuse against Republicans.

And there is nothing wrong with being in the locker room of people of the opposite sex while they're changing; or at least that's what I'm told by the left when they insist on female reporter's right to be present in men's locker rooms.  So what did the President do wrong in that regard?

As to Porter, again, what other offences are on the list for never being allowed to work again?  Is it not possible to have integrity and honor after making a mistake?  Is he irredeemable?  Also, you'll note the word "allegations"... not charges, not convictions, not evidence, but "allegations".  Is that the standard?  Fine.  If I allege that you beat your wife, should you be fired?

This is the reason the country is so divided.  Why can't you present a fact base case without lying?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i'm in the top 10 percentile for height worldwide, far more enjoyments than regrets

Same.  We should start a club.  Boyst is only an inch shorter than me, he can be in it too.

Just saw a post on Facebook that said an 87 lawn darts were made illegal because the girl was killed... I guess that's in support of gun control

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Same.  We should start a club.  Boyst is only an inch shorter than me, he can be in it too.

I've got an inch on you where it counts B word

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Just saw a post on Facebook that said an 87 lawn darts were made illegal because the girl was killed... I guess that's in support of gun control

having that to boast about didn't really turn out all that great for those in my life...

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Don’t worry Walmart is going to start selling chemical weapons and nukes so you guys can protect yourselves. 

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Tragic how?  Didn't bear Cho's score?  Yeah. Blows.

For new kids

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

Vegas dude has the American Record.

Viking dude has the World Record. 

Cho has the Collegiate Record.

Did this fool just take the Varsity Record? More importantly, is he eligible for varsity?

tenor.gif?itemid=4571750

Edited by Paulus

17 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Vegas dude has the American Record.

Viking dude has the World Record. 

Cho has the Collegiate Record.

Did this fool just take the Varsity Record? More importantly, is he eligible for varsity?

tenor.gif?itemid=4571750

I have no comeback for this.  Son of a B word.

Well, here is a good tune

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

@elroy16

Yes, locker room talk.  That's all there is evidence of.  Anything else is just more dishonesty from you, and pushing a narrative.  We have a system which vets these claims, and none of these women "coming forward" thought to file charges.  Not one.  While at the same time it is coming out that women are being paid to "come forward" with claims of abuse against Republicans.

That's not all there's evidence of. The pageant contestants saying he walked in on them while dressing is also evidence. You clearly choose not to believe the women who claim Trump did what he said he did. If you don't understand why women don't come forward more often about sexual assault allegations, then you clearly aren't paying very much attention to what's happened over the years between Bills Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Roy Moore, etc, etc. 

Care to share information about the women who are being paid? Are these allegations of them being paid or hard proof? Are you talking about the woman that tried to trick the Washington Post into running a story against Roy Moore? 

And there is nothing wrong with being in the locker room of people of the opposite sex while they're changing; or at least that's what I'm told by the left when they insist on female reporter's right to be present in men's locker rooms.  So what did the President do wrong in that regard?

Strolling into a locker room while the opposite sex is changing is OK now? I'll see how that plays out at my work gym later today. 

Can you really not understand the difference between a guy going into a woman's changing room unannounced to try and see women naked and a woman reporter wanting the same access as a male reporter? Do the reporters just barge into the NFL locker room unannounced? Do the players have no time to cover themselves? Are the female reports on tape saying they go in so that they can catch the men naked? 

As to Porter, again, what other offences are on the list for never being allowed to work again?  Is it not possible to have integrity and honor after making a mistake?  Is he irredeemable?  Also, you'll note the word "allegations"... not charges, not convictions, not evidence, but "allegations".  Is that the standard?  Fine.  If I allege that you beat your wife, should you be fired?

This is the reason the country is so divided.  Why can't you present a fact base case without lying?

Willoughby filed a report after Porter punched a glass door in their door and received a protective order against him. Both women said they went to church officials and were advised to take his professional aspirations into consideration before coming out. I'm sure that's them lying though. 

I don't know why they didn't try to file charges about the physical abuse. Probably for many of the same reasons a lot of victims don't go to the police. They're scared, they don't think the police will or can help, they don't want people to know, they lack evidence, etc. 

I'm sorry they don't have on video Porter beating them that proves they were abused. This is exactly why women don't come out more when they are abused physically or emotionally. It's hard to prove and often times people don't believe them. I understand, people shouldn't be thrown into jail just because someone says they were abused by someone. My friend was accused of rape in college when he didn't do anything, thankfully the truth came out and nothing happened. I believe him because I trust him and because she didn't have a black eye or any other physical evidence of harm or a tape of him bragging about it and she later changed her story.

Porter was not going to receive a clearance because of the abuse allegations. Whether you believe the women or not, if you can't pass your clearance, you shouldn't be handling confidential information in the White House. That's obviously on the list of offences that make you unfit to serve in the White House.

Throughout all of this, the White House insisted that it did not know the full extent of the allegations against Porter — a claim they supported by noting that the FBI had “not completed” its background check for the staff secretary. Alas, on Tuesday, FBI director Christopher Wray told the Senate that the White House had received a full background check on Porter last summer (one which would have mentioned the 2010 emergency protective order that his ex-wife Jennifer Willoughby obtained against him). The FBI then completed a follow-up, at the Trump administration’s request, in November — and “administratively closed the file” on Porter in January.

When the Daily Mail first publicized the allegations against Porter last week, the White House chief of staff defended his secretary’s integrity. The following day, the Daily Mail published a second story on Porter’s past, which included a photograph of the black eye he (allegedly) gave his ex-wife Colbie Holderness. Kelly then claimed to be shocked by these “new” allegations, and announced that he had “accepted [Porter’s] resignation earlier today.”

The FBI obtained photos of the bruised face of Colbie Holderness seven days after President Donald Trump's inauguration last year, according to emails obtained by CNN..."That isn't reasonable," national security expert Mark Zaid said of the idea that McGahn only learned about the photo when it was published. "I would be surprised that if in their partial report in March, the FBI either didn't include the photo or, at a minimum, reference they had photographic evidence of the domestic assault."
He added: "And I can't fathom it not being part of the completed report" that the FBI delivered to the White House in July.

The FBI had the pictures and either put them in the full report that was given to the White House last summer or reported the abuse. That's when he should have been out. Instead Kelly was "shocked" by these "new" allegations. 

This is how the WH lied and tried to cover up Porter's past.

If you have me on tape saying I beat my wife, she shows you pictures of herself with black eyes, and she says I did that to her, then yes, I should probably be fired and put in jail. You won't find any of those things, because I'm not a POS.

Anyway, you're right, everything I say is a lie because there's no video proof of him beating his wives or Trump walking in on those girls, regardless of the rest of the evidence. 

• Like (+1) 2

Alleged Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz was reported to FBI, cops, school -- but warning signs missed

The FBI revealed Friday it got a tip last month that Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old accused of killing 17 people on Valentine's Day, had a gun, wanted to “kill people” and there was the “potential of him conducting a school shooting.”

The agency in a statement admitted receiving a call on Jan. 5, 2018 from a person close to Cruz who contacted the FBI through its Public Access Line tipline to express concerns about Cruz's erratic behavior and disturbing social media posts.

In concluded that the caller's information was not forwarded to the Miami FBI field office and "no further investigation was conducted at the time." FBI Director Christopher Wray said the Bureau would review what had happened.

Cruz had scores of run-ins with law enforcement prior to Wednesday's shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School dating back to 2010 -- with one report saying sheriff’s deputies responded to his home more than 35 times in just six years.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/alleged-florida-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-was-reported-to-fbi-cops-school-but-warning-signs-missed.html

6 hours ago, elroy16 said:

So please spare me how the awful, evil, liberal MSM doesn't tell you all the facts. 

Elroy,

There is this thing called social media that gives a turbo boost to fake stories at a speed that does not favor retraction.  Fake stories are immediately copy/pasted/distributed as truth by the gatorman's of the world, too eager for a narrative they agree with to think for themselves.

Cop a squat and have a read. 

Notice who's posting the story as fact. Notice how many followers they have. Notice how many times their tweet was re-tweeted to other people, who re-tweeted the re-tweet.

Then try not to feel too embarrassed about your response above.

4 hours ago, elroy16 said:

So Trump says he goes into pageant locker rooms while they're changing and there are multiple contestants who have corroborated this. He's also said he's grabbed women by the kitty and starts kissing women without their consent. He's had 11 women come out and say he's kissed or touched them inappropriately. 

The difference, Elroy, is that most people on the right find these stories disgusting.

On the other hand, we also wonder why you weren't this mad when Bill Clinton was accused of raping woman after woman after woman.

Where were you, Elroy?

Let me guess. Canvassing for Hillary.

Edited by LABillzFan

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Elroy,

There is this thing called social media that gives a turbo boost to fake stories at a speed that does not favor retraction.  Fake stories are immediately copy/pasted/distributed as truth by the gatorman's of the world, too eager for a narrative they agree with to think for themselves.

Cop a squat and have a read. 

Notice who's posting the story as fact. Notice how many followers they have. Notice how many times their tweet was re-tweeted to other people, who re-tweeted the re-tweet.

Then try not to feel too embarrassed about your response above.

I never said people don't spread false information. That's why receiving news from Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc is not helpful way to stay informed. 

How much nonsense was spread about Hillary and her running a children sex ring in the basement of a pizza joint?

Like you said, fake stories are spread by people who are too eager to agree with the narrative they already believe, on both sides. 

1 minute ago, elroy16 said:

I never said people don't spread false information. That's why receiving news from Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc is not helpful way to stay informed. 

How much nonsense was spread about Hillary and her running a children sex ring in the basement of a pizza joint?

Like you said, fake stories are spread by people who are too eager to agree with the narrative they already believe, on both sides. 

Awesome. So you agree with me that the "awful, evil, liberal MSM doesn't tell you all the facts."

Glad to see you're open-minded. A welcome change from the standard left-leaning posters here.

On February 14, 2018 at 7:55 PM, Boyst62 said:

Actually, sorry to take away from your feels... But these incidents are happening less and less.  Despite inaccurate statistics being kept by the Department of Justice recently, these types of shootings are down

This was the 8th school shooting in the US since January 1st.  It's becoming so common and we've become so desensitized that most are unaware of this.

24 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Awesome. So you agree with me that the "awful, evil, liberal MSM doesn't tell you all the facts."

Glad to see you're open-minded. A welcome change from the standard left-leaning posters here.

Yes, I agree with that. Same as I don't think the right wing media, democrats, or Republicans tell you all the facts. 

Edited by elroy16

3 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

This was the 8th school shooting in the US since January 1st.  It's becoming so common and we've become so desensitized that most are unaware of this.

No, it was not the 8th school shooting since January 1.

That has already been completely debunked in this very thread: 

Now, ask yourself:  why would someone lie to you, and try to inflate these numbers? 

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, it was not the 8th school shooting since January 1.

That has already been completely debunked in this very thread: 

Now, ask yourself:  why would someone lie to you, and try to inflate these numbers? 

There are undoubtedly some, maybe many, without skin in the game who would do it to score political points. But there are others who would do it because their child was murdered and generating enough reaction to effect preventative legislation would be the only way of keeping sane.

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

There are undoubtedly some, maybe many, without skin in the game who would do it to score political points. But there are others who would do it because their child was murdered and generating enough reaction to effect preventative legislation would be the only way of keeping sane.

Liars should never be listened to, especially when directing their lies at public policy, especially when standing on the bodies of their own dead children to make political hay.

I was speaking about those in the media pushing the "18 school shootings this year" idiocy.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Liars should never be listened to, especially when directing their lies at public policy, especially when standing on the bodies of their own dead children to make political hay.

I was speaking about those in the media pushing the "18 school shootings this year" idiocy.

Lol aren’t you a Trump supporter? 

Wonder what the number would be if you removed the word school from that statement? 

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is the correct viewpoint from the logical perspective, and I can appreciate it. I was offering rationale informed by a sympathetic perspective.

15 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

It was actually the 485th school shooting this year, if you redefine "school shooting" to include instances of salmonella infection, and well over 3000 if you include fatal car accidents.  

Because if you're going to redefine "school shooting" so broadly, just go full retard goddammit.

8 minutes ago, thebug said:

Lol aren’t you a Trump supporter? 

Wonder what the number would be if you removed the word school from that statement? 

I've covered this already:  but even if we're using the FBI's definition of "mass shooting" which includes any incident in which 4 or more people are killed by firearms (which vacates the idea of a mass shooting as something like Las Vegas and Sandy Hook, and doesn't distinguish them from gang violence or domestic incidents), only roughly 400 people on the high end die of them every year.

That's roughly the same amount of people who die accidentally drowning in their bathtub annually.  You are statistically just as likely to be mauled to death by a dog as you are to die in a mass shooting.

As an aside, what does Donald Trump have to do with this?

1 hour ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

You're a retard who can't even count. You dignified no other response but that unless you want to admit that you're just a !@#$ing fool to believe whatever the !@#$ you see on TV.

My God you're almost as stupid as @26CornerBlitz@26cornerbitch

Edited by Boyst62