Trading Shady back to Philly

Utah John

I don't care what we would get, I would not do that to Shady. 

I think he truly loves Buffalo and how awful would it be to go back to Philly that spurned you.

I know this is a business, but I could not do it and live with myself.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, bigbill said:

I don't care what we would get, I would not do that to Shady. 

I think he truly loves Buffalo and how awful would it be to go back to Philly that spurned you.

I know this is a business, but I could not do it and live with myself.

Well it was as Shady called him the short fat man who traded him so it was more on one person than the entire organization.

But I agree - no way I would trade Shady......too much fun to watch him....now if the O-Line would/could block like the Electric Company,  ALL the time he would top OJ's yardage in a single season......

Kiko hardly hits......nuff said

Edited by Kwai San

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Well it was as Shady called him the short fat man who traded him so it was more on one person than the entire organization.

But I agree - no way I would trade Shady......too much fun to watch him....now if the O-Line would/could block like the Electric Factory,  ALL the time he would top OJ's yardage in a single season......

Kiko hardly hits......nuff said

Don't you mean the Electric Company?

I would trade him back to Philly for a large cheese steak and order of fries. Not a fan of McCoy at all for every good play he has  3 more bad ones where he dances along the line and does nothing time for him to go he surely is no Thurman Thomas

Edited by PIP
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd take Jeffrey or Agholor.  Shady's about to hit the unfortunate age of 30 with a lot of mileage on him.  Probably his last season here looking at his contract.

Jeffrey.  Agholor too hit or miss, likely needs a better QB than we have to play to his max.  That said, I'd find it difficult to trade him even for Jeffrey.  I want to see what Shady and the RB we draft can do next year.  Have a backfield like the Saints have!!

Edited by RyanC883

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Don’t trade Shady. Tre White and Shady and the only 2 Bills I consider untouchable. Please do not trade him.

McCoy is untouchable?  LOL

He has one, maybe two seasons left in him. You know the majority of RB's with a lot of wear and tear on them, hit the wall hard somewhere around the 30 mark?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, jjmac said:

Don't you mean the Electric Company?

Sorry brain fart - thanks for the correction.....doh!:blink:

6 hours ago, PIP said:

I would trade him back to Philly for a large cheese steak and order of fries. Not a fan of McCoy at all for every good play he has  3 more bad ones where he dances along the line and does nothing time for him to go he surely is no Thurman Thomas

O-Line dude - O-line and the fact that they stack 8 in the box cuz they knew TT wasn't gonna beat em......hard to be Thurman when there are more opponents in your face then team mates....

Edited by Kwai San