Drought Mt Rushmore

Just now, JohnBonhamRocks said:

First, I say it should just be "Drought Rushmore"

F. Jackson, E. Wood, K. Williams, & B. Moorman

(Although technically K. Williams and E. Wood lived to see a post-drought world)

Honorable mentions: D. Flutie, B. Buffalo, J. Murphy, T. Spikes

Flutie went to the playoffs too

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

do Eric Kyle and Shady count since they got to the Playoffs?  

I'd add Aaron Schobel (DE); Chris Kelsay (DE) S. Johnson (WR); Lee Evans (WR); and B. Moorman (P); A. Williams (S)  

Ii don't think you can count Lee since he had his run with the Ravens. He just dropped his chance at the SB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Losman, Edwards, Fitz, EJ

Moorman is a no-brainer.  Then, Fred - the heart and soul of the offense.  Normally, you would say Kyle for the defense, but if you strictly enforce the playoff rule, Schobel.

And, I would not discount including Fitz as representative of a certain heart like Fred and Kyle, and good guy nature (southtown BBQs), but just not good enough on the field aspect about the drought.  He came as a career backup without the expectation of franchise savior that RJ, JP, Trent and later EJ "allegedly" brought, but arguably played better than expected and better than all of them, received a contract he didn't deserve, but then received a shafting that he didn't deserve.  Everything about his presence in Buffalo reeks of a franchise that didn't have a clue.  A perfect representative of those years.

Edited by Enemarty

Fred Jackson and Aaron Schobel are in without question.

Assuming Kyle Williams and Eric Wood areout due to making the playoffs, I'd give the remaining two slots to Stevie Johnson and Fitz.

Kyle Orton is really the most deserving, but I think it would be too hard to carve the cigar and mustache.

27 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Ralph, Brandon, Nix, Whaley

Let those responsible for the drought have the "honor" of immortality.

I’d add Butler, who left us in cap hell, Donahoe, and Greg Williams who thought nothing of dismantling a top defense because he could “stop the run with numbers.” 

31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The drought guys couldn’t have played in the playoffs!!

Fred, Takeo, Schobel, Moorman

Spikes had (relatively) a cup of coffee in Buffalo.

Should be guys who were in Buffalo for nearly all of their career, no playoffs.

Sub in Lee Evans

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sub in Lee Evans

He played 5 seasons there and made both of his pro bowls and 1st team all-Pro as a Bill. That’s enough for me.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sub in Lee Evans

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He played 5 seasons there and made both of his pro bowls and 1st team all-Pro as a Bill. That’s enough for me.

Terrence McGee!!! Adds a returner in addition to CB. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Exactly.  he didn't suffer at all in Buffalo, so....no wall for him.

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Terrence McGee!!! Adds a returner in addition to CB. 

Dang!  How did I forget him?? Loved that guy.  Put him in.  Sorry Schoebel...

Nah, the players don't deserve the dishonor of the drought, it should all be coaches carved on there. Now that would be epic. Greg Williams with a sourpuss, clueless expressions on Rex, Chan and Mularkey, St.doug with those douchey shades on, Dick Jauron with his shellshocked 1000 yard stare. Tourist attraction for sure!! Put it near the cliffs at Niagara Falls!!

35 minutes ago, pimp on da' net said:

If we are going coaches the most obvious selection for me would be none other than, drum roll please...Mike Malarkey and the heart wrenching loss to the Steelers backups for what could have ended the drought years ago! :rolleyes::angry:

Damn that Brian St. Pierre

• Haha (+1) 1