Bon Jovi on Howard Stern Talking Buffalo Bills

KDIGGZ

Bon Jovi on Howard Stern today talking about the Bills...

Jon Bon JoviVerified account @jonbonjovi 1h1 hour ago

More

Hanging with my friend @HowardStern on the @sternshow. What better way to start of your Wednesday morning. @SIRIUSXM

DTv002UWsAEyDWq.jpg

On @sternshow Jon Bon Jovi confirmed rumors that Trump planted story about Bon Jovi wanting to move the Bills to Toronto. Jon said he would have left the team in WNY, He was going to move there.

Bon Jovi then praised the job Pegula is doing with the team. He said Trump started the Bon Jovi free zones. He called it evil genius what Trump did.

Bon Jovi said he was disappointed he didn't get the team and fully believes the story that Trump started the move to Toronto rumors.

More on Bon Jovi on @HowardStern He said it would have been a lifelong committment if he owned the Bills and has now given up dreams of owning an NFL team.

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On @sternshow Jon Bon Jovi confirmed rumors that Trump planted story about Bon Jovi wanting to move the Bills to Toronto. Jon said he would have left the team in WNY, He was going to move there.

Bon Jovi then praised the job Pegula is doing with the team. He said Trump started the Bon Jovi free zones. He called it evil genius what Trump did.

Bon Jovi said he was disappointed he didn't get the team and fully believes the story that Trump started the move to Toronto rumors.

More on Bon Jovi on @HowardStern He said it would have been a lifelong committment if he owned the Bills and has now given up dreams of owning an NFL team.

it's news about the failed Bills bid.  he said he wouldn't have moved the team (BS) and confirmed that Trump was the one that started the Bills to Toronto rumors and implemented the Bon Jovi Free Zones movement

Edited by kdiggz

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone uncover the contract with Bon Jovi and Rogers Communications where it specifically stated that they will move the Bills to Toronto?

John Wawrow Retweeted Bills Daily

These weren’t mere rumors. There was an actual plan in place.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone uncover the contract with Bon Jovi and Rogers Communications where it specifically stated that they will move the Bills to Toronto?

I recall seeing something like that, yes - they were part of the financial mix in that bid.  That's why I call big shenanigans on his revisionist history.  

• Like (+1) 1

If Trump wanted the team so bad that he would sabotage another bidder by making up the Toronto story, then why didn't he sabotage the Pegula's because they were the bidder with the deep pockets and were the bigger threat to Trump. Unless Trump never really wanted to buy the Bills and was running point for the Pegula's.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yup off to PPP in 

Stern is also an untalented "shock jock" 

yes even hacks can make it big.  

Oh come on....

You might not like the content, but you should be able to separate that from talent and skill. Stern, in his prime (He has jumped the shark) is a tremendously skilled interviewer. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sure, Jon. Rogers Communications was going to spend a billion dollars to keep an NFL team in Buffalo. Maybe Trump pulled some dirty trucks but saying you weren't going to move the team, or that you were going to move to WNY, is pure caca.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, RobH063 said:

If Trump wanted the team so bad that he would sabotage another bidder by making up the Toronto story, then why didn't he sabotage the Pegula's because they were the bidder with the deep pockets and were the bigger threat to Trump. Unless Trump never really wanted to buy the Bills and was running point for the Pegula's.

he read a rumor on TBD that Pegula couldn't own 2 professional sports teams in the same city so he didn't bother

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Sure, Jon. Rogers Communications was going to spend a billion dollars to keep an NFL team in Buffalo. Maybe Trump pulled some dirty trucks but saying you weren't going to move the team, or that you were going to move to WNY, is pure caca.

at this point he is just trying to save face now that he has accepted the fact that he will never own a team

Regardless.... Pegula won the bid, and potential movement of the team had nothing to do with the neutral arbitrator awarding the Bills to Pegula

BUT

It's crazy that the world we live in today is filled with such GIGANTIC lies... It's anybody's guess whether what Bon Jovi said is True or not... but either scenario is nuts; for bon jovi to spread a lie like this, or if Trump actually did what he said...

Glad the Pegula's got the Bills

Just now, Jobot said:

Regardless.... Pegula won the bid, and potential movement of the team had nothing to do with the neutral arbitrator awarding the Bills to Pegula

BUT

It's crazy that the world we live in today is filled with such GIGANTIC lies... It's anybody's guess whether what Bon Jovi said is True or not... but either scenario is nuts; for bon jovi to spread a lie like this, or if Trump actually did what he said...

Glad the Pegula's got the Bills

amen!  he was desperate to own a team and he knew that was his 1 shot because of how relatively "cheap" the Bills were so he did a bad thing and got mixed up with Toronto people that wanted to steal our team.  he should come out and admit it and apologize. only then can there be retribution

• Like (+1) 2

This is total BS.  The trust was handling the negotiations and Mr. Wilson wanted the team to stay in Buffalo.  They were charged with getting the most for the team and adhere to the perimeters set by the Wilson family.  If Jon didn't satisfy them on the point of keeping them in Buffalo within their proposal or in outside information then that's his teams fault.  

Just now, RobH063 said:

Can we just ask Dunkirk Don aka Chadwick Bay Chad what really happened in the bidding process and purchase. I've had enough of all these rumors. I need the truth and yes I can handle it!!!

maybe Dunkirk Don started the Bon Jovi moving the team rumors knowing that 10 years later he would be able leverage that into buying a parking lot near the new stadium downtown.  he was the true evil genius in this scenario!

25 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Bon Jovi on Howard Stern today talking about the Bills...

Jon Bon JoviVerified account @jonbonjovi 1h1 hour ago

More

Hanging with my friend @HowardStern on the @sternshow. What better way to start of your Wednesday morning. @SIRIUSXM

DTv002UWsAEyDWq.jpg

On @sternshow Jon Bon Jovi confirmed rumors that Trump planted story about Bon Jovi wanting to move the Bills to Toronto. Jon said he would have left the team in WNY, He was going to move there.

More on Bon Jovi on @HowardStern He said it would have been a lifelong committment if he owned the Bills and has now given up dreams of owning an NFL team.

ha ha ha ...lol...pure bull ****.

His team was scouting stadium locations in Toronto as they were putting in a Bills bid.

They refused to come out publicly or sign any statement that they would not move the Bills.

Even after all the talk of him wanting to move the Bills during the sale process(after I presume he knew of Trump smear campaign, thanks Trump) he still does not address publically that he would keep Bills in Buffalo. 

Jon Bon Jovi bull **** at its finest. Not buying what he is selling for one minute. F You. Go back to New Jersey and buy the Giants or Jets and move them to NYC or Brooklyn and actually make someone happy for a change. A hole.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Mango said:

Oh come on....

You might like the content, but you should be able to separate that from talent and skill. Stern, in his prime (He has jumped the shark) is a tremendously skilled interviewer. 

Agreed.  He's the best interviewer we've seen in the modern media age.

32 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yup off to PPP in 

32 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yup off to PPP in 

he hasn't  been a shock jock in a very long time .  Currently he is one of the best interviewers on the planet.   

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

ha ha ha ...lol...pure bull ****.

His team was scouting stadium locations in Toronto as they were putting in a Bills bid.

They refused to come out publicly or sign any statement that they would not move the Bills.

Even after all the talk of him wanting to move the Bills during the sale process(after I presume he knew of Trump smear campaign, thanks Trump) he still does not address publically that he would keep Bills in Buffalo. 

Jon Bon Jovi bull **** at its finest. Not buying what he is selling for one minute. F You. Go back to New Jersey and buy the Giants or Jets and move them to NYC or Brooklyn and actually make someone happy for a change. A hole.

what does Bon Jovi gain by lying now.  and WHat has Trump done that make you think the story isn't true ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

what does Bon Jovi gain by lying now.  and WHat has Trump done that make you think the story isn't true ?

Bon Jovi is pretty much banned for life in WNY, so now he's trying to smooth things over.  I'm not buying what he's selling.  He should just apologize and say he made a mistake.  I definitely believe the Trump story. 

8 minutes ago, FappyTheClown said:

22ufaf.jpg

i had a beer at a bar in boston with pete once.  he may have been one of the biggest m!@#$s you've ever met.  i heard rumors that he would often get drunk with college kids, go back to the dorms, get out of control, and get kicked out by security.

edit:  and oh yeah...bon jovi is dead to me.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Mango said:

Oh come on....

You might like the content, but you should be able to separate that from talent and skill. Stern, in his prime (He has jumped the shark) is a tremendously skilled interviewer. 

I know how things go on message boards 

Off the Rails.  

19 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

he hasn't  been a shock jock in a very long time .  Currently he is one of the best interviewers on the planet.

to a limited audience   

The better for all I guess.  

I tried listening to his show, but between the insults and dead air it wasn't worth my time.   

12 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

My feeling is the league preferred Toronto .  it is a top 5 tv market in North America.  Pegs saved the team and spoiled the money grab  

Every Bills "Home Game" there wasn't really a home game.   

52 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

If you believe that something you want to buy is worth $1.00 at most (to make it a reasonable business adventure,) if some nut comes in with a crazy bid of $2.50 then you walk away.