GDT: Titans vs. Patriots at 8:15 PM on CBS

Just now, NoSaint said:

It wasn’t just that he was open- it was that bodies came together at the top of the route and one went down. I didn’t see the refs angles but obviously they are going to have certain cues and triggers that are likely to indicate a penalty.

if you prefer to think the games rigged, I’m not even sure why you’d be watching.

You really are a moron aren't you? Pat's troll. 

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

It wasn’t just that he was open- it was that bodies came together at the top of the route and one went down. I didn’t see the refs angles but obviously they are going to have certain cues and triggers that are likely to indicate a penalty.

if you prefer to think the games rigged, I’m not even sure why you’d be watching.

It's a bad call. The contact was right off the ball, maybe 3 yards from the LOS. Why would that draw a flag?

Edited by Commonsense

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Not rigged, but a definite bias toward the Pats**

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

You cannot officiate as if there  MUST have been an infraction if you did not see one! That's the inherent bias folks are talking about. Plus it was within  five yards and Deckers hand barely grazed the defender. Guys slip when they change direction sometimes. You probably believe the Pats actually play penalty free football for 12 quarters at a time. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

It wasn't at the top of the route. It was within 5 yards of the line of scrimage.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

You really are a moron aren't you? Pat's troll. 

I prefaced with the call being wrong.

if thinking it’s human error instead of conspiracy, I guess I’ll be a moron troll. But what does it make everyone that is watching a game they think is rigged and then getting upset at any and every call that confirms it for them?

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

You cannot officiate as if their MUST have been an infraction if you did not see one! That's the inherent bias folks are talking about. Plus it was writhing five yards and Deckers hand barely grazed the defender. Guys slip when they change direction sometimes. You probably believe the Pats actually play penalty free football for 12 quarters at a time. 

Dude is a !@#$ing idiot

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

It's a bad call. The contact was right off the ball, maybe 3 yards from the LOS. Why would that draw a flag?

Again, my crazy theory is the ref there is watching a couple routes in live action on the field and likely just blew the call because he has a handful of cues that help him process information fast enough in the moment and it didn’t work on this play 

• Like (+1) 1