GDT: Titans vs. Patriots at 8:15 PM on CBS

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Doc, you're embarrassing yourself with your "I'm above all this bad officiating whining" schtick.

Bad calls are obvious to any experienced fan of the game.

I already said that NE gets all the close calls like Jordan used to in the NBA.  I just don't buy the rigged narrative.

Just now, peterpan said:

I'm talking about the rigged reffing

It will end post Brady. It's " inherent bias". The officials believe that the Pats do no wrong because of Brady winning all the time. When the team no longer has TB, and wins about an average number of games, the bias will dissapear. 

17 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

What kills me is that this must be a premium officials crew or the "best of the best" to get a playoff game. And yet they look completely inept at what they are doing. They cant seem to understand what a penalty is and what isn't. holy crap this is embarassing

that was really funny

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I already said that NE gets all the close calls like Jordan used to in the NBA.  I just don't buy the rigged narrative.

How could you not believe it? The Patriots had 29 scoring drives extended by penalties by far the most in the NFL.

Just now, Commonsense said:

I tried to be a good sport but I'm ok with a broken leg or something to TB12. They get whatever comes to em this is foolish as all heck.

Yeh, and i’d Even send a donation to the charity of the guy who does it!  ?

Need a sports science segment on how a game clock mysteriously gets stuck at 1 second when Pats** have the ball for them to call a timeout

Just now, RiotAct said:

why didn’t the Field Judge catch the football as it went wide, and throw it through the uprights?  You know he wanted to...

The Pats should have snuck Gronk into the end zone before the kick and had him alley oop it through!! The refs would be too distracted like WWE refs to notice!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, chris heff said:

How could you not believe it? The Patriots had 29 scoring drives extended by penalties by far the most in the NFL.

They're taught to cheat.  

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

I wonder how many fan bases are saying the same stuff

All of them.