What are they calling Dalton’s TD pass?

CEN-CAL17

The Immaculate Injection, as we were effectively injected into the playoffs but not by our own doing against all odds or if you are twisted in the head it could be the hot meat injection in John Harbaugh's back side, you choose.

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bengals knock the Ravens out of the playoffs and help the Buffalo Bills get in as Andy Dalton's 49-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd on 4th-and-12 wins the game with :44 left. WhoDey!

ICYMI. This was great! :beer:

Posted by Chris Brown on January 1, 2018 – 12:14 am

Cincinnati QB Andy Dalton’s comeback efforts in the last minute victory over Baltimore to help punch Buffalo’s ticket to the playoffs for the first time in 17 seasons has earned him a lot of admiration from the Bills and their fan base.

“Andy Dalton, you heard it here first, I love you man,” said Micah Hyde in the jubilant postgame locker room. “I love you.”

Hyde wasn’t alone. Perhaps the most appreciative Bills player for Dalton’s heroic efforts late in the game was his former college teammate at TCU, Jerry Hughes.

“Oh, he’s getting Edible Arrangements. If he wants some Budweiser, he’s getting that,” said Hughes. “Whatever he wants, I’m going to be his Secret Santa for the rest of this week.”
10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DSbJrfUWAAACbvn.jpg

:lol:

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

I'm sorry.

Which of these guys is playing next week?

You're the only one laughing.<_<

Ahhh someone but hurt because he thinks we cant have fun with a Blah QB and still be happy we are in the playoffs in spite of his play

Just now, inaugural balls said:

Not at all - miserable.

You appreciate nothing. 

Your crow - was it boneless?

Really appreciate nothing hmmm. 

Have Season Tickets

go to just about every away game i can make. Was at MIA and dropped over 3K on perfect seats in Jax within minutes of the drought ending. 

Yes see I can appreciate the Bills, I dont have to like bad QBs though. They are not mutually connected 

...the "Immaculate MISconception".......Bills make the playoffs in spite of a woeful rookie process driven mistake making HC, WR's that suck, DL that sucks, OL that usually sucks & ditto for LB corp, and RB's that suck outside of Shady....and a shaky QB spot...outside of those few MINOR points, breaking the schneid was a shoo-in, right?..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1