Playoff Bound Baby! - The Drought is Over!!!

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

But you successfully tanked your credibility!  Congratulations!

Message board credibility is all I was hoping for in this life, but alas I'm SOL. Let's see all those posts you had about those moves increasing the playoff chances please or !@#$ off clown.

Anyway, to all the people on here that I've interacted with in the past 13-14 years I hope you've got the same **** eating grin on your face that I have, we've seen some ****. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How about that Joe Webb pass against the colts huh?

Dalton 4th and 12

the Tre White pick vs KC

either pick at the end of the Miami game

the fumble return against ATL that probably wasn’t really a fumble

so many plays here and there that could have made today not happen.

Von Miller phantom hand.

To all my Bills brethren here...Old friends and new folks....And everyone in between...From my heart...Congrats folks!!! I know the passion of this bunch...We're ALL Bills fans, and if you come here you're probably next level Bills fans...We've been through a lot...We've fought each other at times...Disagreed about plenty, and agreed about a ton too...We've been through new owners, a slew of new coaches, 1st round busts, terrible calls, QB controversies, the Ryan brothers, and 17 straight seasons that ended with nothing but Draft talk...We have been through the ringer...

But today is our day! Together...As Bills fans...We freaking earned this one!!!

Again...Congrats...And as always...GO BILLS!!! B-)

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Kind of funny how all the little kids are just doing nothing.   Probably thinking when I scream like that I get in trouble.

I do wonder if KW had told the Bills he is retiring and that was why they ran that play with him  for the TD

I was thinking the same thing.