Playoff Bound Baby! - The Drought is Over!!!

43 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

I must say I did have twin boys in July, and I have dressed them in bills onesies all season. Was this the catalyst to push the Bills to their 1st playoff birth in 18 years?  Probably not, but I'll take the coincidence.  

Happy New year y'all!  We get to enjoy January football!?

I had a son in August and the first thing I said to my wife is that my son is the lucky charm! Go Bills!!!

Congrats Bills fam!  Trust the process and anything can happen. If there's a team that's going to be potentially caught unprepared and then subsequently beat down by true efficiency and discipline, it's the Jags.  This may get special.

Also, I'm naming my first kid Kyle Williams regardless of gender.  That's their full first name.  What a fantastic day for that man.  Couldn't be happier for a Bills player.

Edited by Hurricane Marv

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

My Ravens friend fan is bitching, but they have 2 super bowls since we last went to the playoffs so he can suck it

Bitching about what? The fact that the game was moved to a later time? Did it even impact attendance? 

7 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I feel especially good for you younger fans who do don't really remember the glory days. 

If ever there was a time to jump on the bandwagon, it's now Domdab.  You're a fan and the window's still open.  We may start pushing fools off by the time the AFC Championship rolls around.

4 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

If ever there was a time to jump on the bandwagon, it's now Domdab.  You're a fan and the window's still open.  We may start pushing fools off by the time the AFC Championship rolls around.

jump on what bandwagon? I've been a diehard Bills fan for over 40 years

I knew exactly what I needed to do. I've been planning this for years.  I grabbed my bills flag and headed to downtown McMinnville OR.  I ran the length of downtown and back/both sides and stopped in to every bar waving my flag.  I got a great reception every place I went into.

Edited by thunderingsquid

34 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

Congrats Bills fam!  Trust the process and anything can happen. If there's a team that's going to be potentially caught unprepared and then subsequently beat down by true efficiency and discipline, it's the Jags.  This may get special.

Also, I'm naming my first kid Kyle Williams regardless of gender.  That's their full first name.  What a fantastic day for that man.  Couldn't be happier for a Bills player.

“Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today”

The culture of the region changes today. 

And you thought Buffalo bills fans were passionate before we became a playoff team today lol?

Today wasn't just a win for the Buffalo Bills, It was a win for everyone who has lived in this region for some time. Many people that I know from grade school that are not even bills fans were going crazy today just because a win for Buffalo is a win for Western New York. 

The residents of WNY are resilient hardworking caring people and what transpired today was a great representation for what our city stands for

• Like (+1) 2