Discussion: Colts @ Ravens, 12/23, 4:30 PM, NFL Network

RiotAct

Nothing about the Ravens is good. In buffalo we would handle them. But they are going to get lucky like they do every other !@#$ing year and make the playoffs again. It makes me sick. Why just once, can’t the Bills ever get a break? It’s complete bull ****. We all know how this is going to end and as usual it’s us that has to suffer. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Nothing about the Ravens is good. In buffalo we would handle them. But they are going to get lucky like they do every other !@#$ing year and make the playoffs again. It makes me sick. Why just once, can’t the Bills ever get a break? It’s complete bull ****. We all know how this is going to end and as usual it’s us that has to suffer. 

For us to get in you go to Foxboro tomorrow and beat the Pats and down to south beach to squish the Fish.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Bills have nothing to B word about. Win these next two games and they're in. Lose, and they're likely out as they probably should be.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Its also a bad break to be playing the Pats TWICE in the last five weeks of the season.

It is what it is.

15 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

True. Just as long as they lose to the Jags next week.

Why would we want that. How about we control our own destiny by winning our. Let’s see if Sean McDermott can be the coach we have been looking for. He has the chance to go out and win two games to get us in, with a little help.

3 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Take care of the Jets and Bungles early in the season and those two NE games matter a lot less.

Beat Carolina!! I mean we definitely could have controlled our own destiny. I for one won’t blame missing the playoffs on the Chargers game like the national narrative will be if we don’t.

29 minutes ago, boco357 said:

It's unbelievable this common opponent bs tiebreaker is going to do us in.  Look at there strength of victory it's ridiculous 

The Bengals are bad. Bills should have won that game. It going to put the Ravens in. Hopefully the Bills get a break in the other games. BAL wasn't going to slip up. 

40 minutes ago, Bills13131313 said:

We want the titans to beat the rams... I don't understand why people keep saying we don't want that. 

Maybe.  Assuming the Chargers beat the Jets, that is true.  If the Jets win, we want a Titans loss, which is likely anyway.

It would be nice if Balt loses to Cincy, but I'm not holding my breath.  I think Ravens get in.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

If tenn loses and jags lose then jags have nothing to play for...

Tenn must win

Thts the pt

We Bills fans prefer the Titans win tomorrow because we're in the playoffs with a three-way tie at 9-7 between Bills, Titans and Chargers. But if Titans finish 8-8, then we're out of the playoffs if the Chargers are 9-7.

That is the point.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

10 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We Bills fans prefer the Titans win tomorrow because we're in the playoffs with a three-way tie at 9-7 between Bills, Titans and Chargers. But if Titans finish 8-8, then we're out of the playoffs if the Chargers are 9-7.

That is the point.

No thts not the point...

Its more likely the titans split as well as the chargers.

The point is jags having something to play for final week...

Titans lose and the the last game means nothing to jags and buff is !@#$ed.

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

No thts not the point...

Its more likely the titans split as well as the chargers.

The point is jags having something to play for final week...

Titans lose and the the last game means nothing to jags and buff is !@#$ed.

Are you drunk? I already explained to you that Jags would have a first-round bye to play for.

• Thank you (+1) 1