ESPN predicts Alex Smith as starting Bills QB in 2018.

PIZ

If they do trade for him (or any QB) I still hope they draft and try to develop one. People get tired of seeing Tyrod dump it off to the backs now, gah, I wouldn't wanna see the reaction when Smith does that all game. Can't remember what year it was but the Chiefs went the entire season (or nearly the entire season) without any single one of their wide receivers catching a TD pass.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Smith = TT....why do people want this?????????????????

Seriously.  Anyone who despises Tyrod it will take you 1 week or maybe 2 before you have the same complaints with Smith.  If they are going to do this I would rather they just kept TT.  Smith has been my player comp for TT for the last couple of years.  I know Smith is white and Tyrod is black so that might be difficult for some people but it is true :ph34r::lol:

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, section122 said:

Seriously.  Anyone who despises Tyrod it will take you 1 week or maybe 2 before you have the same complaints with Smith.  If they are going to do this I would rather they just kept TT.  Smith has been my player comp for TT for the last couple of years.  I know Smith is white and Tyrod is black so that might be difficult for some people but it is true :ph34r::lol:

its EXACTLY why people who dont compare the two, dont compare the two...one is white and one is black. They are literally the same type of QB, both hesitate to make tight throws, both are mobile (though TT has better wheels right now), both love check downs. I say no to both personally 

• Like (+1) 2