ESPN predicts Alex Smith as starting Bills QB in 2018.

PIZ

39 minutes ago, BlueWind said:

I actually wonder what's up with modern QB development, because almost every good quarterback now is getting quite old and I see approximately zero Brees/Brady/Rodgers replacements. I can only name one QB under 30(Wilson) who's an equal to prime Rivers or Palmer and they were a whole tier down from Manning/Brady/Brees.

I think one reason they're sticking around so long is just because of how poorly modern QBs are being developed. You can stick around a lot longer when your younger potential replacements are slack jawed fumblers who can barely hit the side of a schoolbus at 10 yards.

Because for the most part not only do not they not have any real teaching in college that translates to the pro game with all these spread concepts and no reads, they have to UNLEARN bad habits they picked up in college which means they are starting in the negative, not even at 0

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We definitely need a better TE , Clay is too injured. Since Whaley has been gone our WRs are a lot bigger, we just need better ones.

I was talking about KC and Alex Smith.

• 2 weeks later...