More from obd

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

That’s who I expect it to be because I saw the fight in person ( Hughes and Frazier on the sidelines) but I wasn’t in the locker room . If I say it was Hughes and it comes out in the press and it will and it was someone else, Shady and the gang will call me a fraud.  A good reporter doesn’t commit to a story until his source has verified the story.  When my source verifies the story I will post the names.  Until then I won’t name names.  I need to connect the dots

Two things.  

1  I did not dispute what you said / call you a fraud.   I merely pointed out that there was an argument on tbe sideline of the Cowboys game. 

2  what’s this Shady and gang business??   

I hold no sway over anyone.  

If I do have a gang then they agree with things I say without me marking up stories and posts flavored with innuendo. 

14 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

What about Adolphus

I will see what I have in the information on Washington I have so much information to look through. If I find it I will pass on.  We are working on coaches changes, front office changes, draft, trades, cuts, and of course the stadium.  We think we will have the answer on Dennison and cousins later this week.

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

How about Leighton Vander Esch from Boise St.?

Let me see 

McDermott wants two linebackers for his defensive.  Needs that middle linebacker. We know Alexander and brown or gone.  Milano is a little small but he is a gamer.  McDermott likes him better than Frazier does.  Frazier like rumbler

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

How about Leighton Vander Esch from Boise St.?

I have. To travel to Frederick Maryland on Wednesday hoping to have a beer with a friend to set the record straight but still waiting on reply.  So it may take me a few days

1 minute ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

Thanks dunkirk

Yw 

One last thought.  There is some rumblings at obd that if Todd downing is fired by the raiders, the talk is we might bring him back as an offensive effectiveness coordinator ( not sure what that means) here is what was contained in the document ”one of the brightest offensive minds in football”

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

One last thought.  There is some rumblings at obd that if Todd downing is fired by the raiders, the talk is we might bring him back as an offensive effectiveness coordinator ( not sure what that means) here is what was contained in the document ”one of the brightest offensive minds in football”

What? I hope not. That offense has been beyond abysmal in Oakland.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

If there is one situation in which you don't take sure points off the board, it's playing the Patriots on the road.  I like McDermott.  A lot, actually.  I think he could have coached a perfect game and the Bills could have executed perfectly ... and they still would have lost.  But his decision-making skills made it a worse loss than it should have been, in my opinion.  

He's a rookie.  I still look forward to the next 2-3 years.

But dont you realize that he isnt allowed to make bad decisions in his 15th game as a coach with players that cant play the game like TT? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The “we might bring him back” in this paragraph makes no sense. Who wants him back? They’ve never worked with him.

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

He has ties to the bills.  Connecting dots

No, he does not. He has ties to Marrone. He was qb coach for one year under marrone. No one is with this team anymore that has ties to Todd downing. 

48 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will see what I have in the information on Washington I have so much information to look through. If I find it I will pass on.  We are working on coaches changes, front office changes, draft, trades, cuts, and of course the stadium.  We think we will have the answer on Dennison and cousins later this week.

Buy a box of Trix and use the rainbow decoder. This material is time sensitive, give the people what they need. 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have no problem if they hire Downing as some kind of offensive assistant, as long as it’s not OC. He’s over his head currently imo. but don’t see any connections to the current Bills unless you think Russ Brandon is hiring assistant coaches

We all knows it’s 6 degrees of 4D chess of Kevin Bacon 

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We?

Jerry Hughes more trouble than he's worth when he's not sacking the QB. I could see them moving on from him but man we would REALLY have zero pass rush at that point. No Dareus, no Hughes, no Kyle. Our defense would be gutted at that point

Ah my old friend Dingbat Don is back....spreading his unicorn stories again

lets examine his lies....Dingy never said Glenn would go on IR like he said.  Said he was "damaged goods" The guy has had chronic issues since training camp and hadn't fully practiced in 6 weeks ...you think he has issues...duh

He said Peterman injury was very serious. hmm he had 2 full practices that week and just missed getting cleared. he missed one game which 50% of the guys that have concussions miss.

the bills are looking at qbs  for next year. man this guy is good. He predicts the bills will look at the top options for qb next year Cousins and Smith. Or then he says maybe the Minnesota qbs or drew staton or McCown...really covering your bases..Gee my nine year nephew could figure out the possible suspects

The Joe Webb package would be used a lot...hmmm haven't seen him on offense series since he made that statement

How does he do it? He is on fire (or we only wish he was)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

From my source.  The really like Milano so far because they think he is a playmaker.  Brown is gone.  This is directly from obd drive

This make sense.  McDermott had a middle linebacker in Carolina who combines incredible athleticism with football intelligence and instinct.  Brown, I believe has OK football intelligence and instinct, but very average athleticism.  I can see McDermott wanting to upgrade.  Roquon Smith comes to mind, if the Bills can snag him.

5 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Ah my old friend Dingbat Don is back....spreading his unicorn stories again

lets examine his lies....Dingy never said Glenn would go on IR like he said.  Said he was "damaged goods" The guy has had chronic issues since training camp and hadn't fully practiced in 6 weeks ...you think he has issues...duh

He said Peterman injury was very serious. hmm he had 2 full practices that week and just missed getting cleared. he missed one game which 50% of the guys that have concussions miss.

the bills are looking at qbs  for next year. man this guy is good. He predicts the bills will look at the top options for qb next year Cousins and Smith. Or then he says maybe the Minnesota qbs or drew staton or McCown...really covering your bases..Gee my nine year nephew could figure out the possible suspects

The Joe Webb package would be used a lot...hmmm haven't seen him on offense series since he made that statement

How does he do it? He is on fire (or we only wish he was)

And yet he still hooked him some fish who swallow his bait.

On 12/24/2017 at 9:31 PM, Dunkirk Don said:

His defensive system calls for a speedy mlb and we would trade up for one.  He wants to build the defensive so we only have to score 24 to 28 points to win.  To win in Buffalo, you need to have a stout defensive not the greatest show on turf.  We will go defense in the draft.  We are hoping Josh Allen falls to us

A DC coming into town and focusing on the defense during the first two off-seasons. If true, I guess McD hasn't followed the league enough to know that offense is winning games now.

I know the front 7 needs help, but the idea a "modern" NFL HC is going to use more high picks to put together his defense just makes me want to throw up. And, at what cost will this come to the offense? You've got two interior OL in their 30s, the right side is weak, the WRs save for Benjamin are not even replacement level, the RB is pushing 30, and of course the QB.

Maybe there's a reason that OCs aren't enamored with coming to Buffalo...like the HCs who believe that side of the ball exists to score just enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

They were just lazy. We want more....

I never expected them to win 8 games and they may win 9.  I was expecting a 4 or 5 win season.  When you think that they had to clean up the mess Rex left, it is impressive.  Need a QB, LB (or 2), DT, DE, RT, backup for McCoy, and they would be in business.  All of those positions could be taken care of in FA and the first 2 rounds of the draft.

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I never expected them to win 8 games and they may win 9.  I was expecting a 4 or 5 win season.  When you think that they had to clean up the mess Rex left, it is impressive.  Need a QB, LB (or 2), DT, DE, RT, backup for McCoy, and they would be in business.  All of those positions could be taken care of in FA and the first 2 rounds of the draft.

They are about where I expected at 8 wins give or take one or two. I thought 9 wins was more likely than 7,  but of course I had some high hopes. Yes, plenty of needs but I won’t bash the current regime any time soon, even when we have some missteps. It takes time, and nothing is perfect.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I just sent you your answer. Again sorry for the delay.  It is hard to keep up with all the questions

The reason we went to the red helmet was a  All the teams in our division had white helmets 

McDermott wants to build the defense first.  A good defense will keep you in most games. McDermott feels there are not enough elite quarterbacks to go around and it is getting smaller because collleges are not developing pro quarterbacks so in the future you will win with game managers 

it will be coming out shortly.  As soon as our deal is signed hopefully at the end of January and u will get them

You sent an excuse. You shared nothing. I am very polite, havent stated anything negative. Every time you asked who wanted info pm you, I did. You have to excuse me if I dont fall for whatever you are doing. You have done this twice now saying pm you and you will send the qb list and more info on recent results with Cousins. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bill_with_it said:

You sent an excuse. You shared nothing. I am very polite, havent stated anything negative. Every time you asked who wanted info pm you, I did. You have to excuse me if I dont fall for whatever you are doing. You have done this twice now saying pm you and you will send the qb list and more info on recent results with Cousins. 

Surprised he even acknowledged you. Usually when someone points out holes in his story he just ignores them

4 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Jerry Hughes more trouble than he's worth when he's not sacking the QB. I could see them moving on from him but man we would REALLY have zero pass rush at that point. No Dareus, no Hughes, no Kyle. Our defense would be gutted at that point

Kyle is going no where.

3 hours ago, PIZ said:

Right guard as well, they can't be serious about journeyman Ducassie.

25 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I laugh and shake my head at the few that actually believe this blabbering nonsense that this nut job spews out. Just down right amazing!

I think it is worth seeing what comes to pass, if nothing he will fade away if something then he will be a welcome source.

9 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:
12 hours ago, RobH063 said:

I have to admit when I'm wrong. That was a whole lot more specific information that I thought there would be. That clears everything up nicely!

I cant tell if you're being serious or not 

My comments were anything but serious. I was being facetious.

On 12/24/2017 at 8:29 PM, Best Player Available said:

Hey "don" I thought you were in Your hotel room sleeping off all the beer you drank at the game. In your Mccoy jersey

that your wife said you were on tv with. Are you by chance going to the fish game next week?

Before "don" deleted some posts Sunday, one of his gems was he was their at the game. I quoted that post though.

So "don" was supposedlly coming back on an early flight from beantown Christmas morning.And he had too slepp off all the beer he drank. Yet managed too post dribble all Sunday night. And anyone that asked a football question that disputed his 'facts' never got a reply? 

Problem is Logan airport was shut down  early yesterday AM. Yet "don" made it back.

Do you have a Lear parked somewhere else Don? 

Anyways just a reminder. Still waiting for a reply. Regarding your BS statements with the training staff. 

17 hours ago, McBean said:

I hope none of this is true.

What I would give to have a HC that stood up at the podium and said, “We want to score 100 on the opponent. That’s the goal. We’ll pass it 1,000 times a game if we have to. This is 2017 not 1930 the game has changed folks.”

So tired of the conservative BS with McDermott.

Preach! 

It must be awesome to be a Rams fan right about now. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Before "don" deleted some posts Sunday, one of his gems was he was their at the game. I quoted that post though.

So "don" was supposedlly coming back on an early flight from beantown Christmas morning.And he had too slepp off all the beer he drank. Yet managed too post dribble all Sunday night. And anyone that asked a football question that disputed his 'facts' never got a reply? 

Problem is Logan airport was shut down  early yesterday AM. Yet "don" made it back.

Do you have a Lear parked somewhere else Don? 

Anyways just a reminder. Still waiting for a reply. Regarding your BS statements with the training staff. 

He is a millionaire remember, or maybe him and his source flew with the pegulas

• Haha (+1) 1